Really makes you think that Trump has no chances to change the results

really makes you think that Trump has no chances to change the results

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/30/exclusive-pat-caddell-blasts-reuters-back-rigging-polls-to-show-clinton-winning/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>still believe in polls
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/30/exclusive-pat-caddell-blasts-reuters-back-rigging-polls-to-show-clinton-winning/

I still hope Trump wins but fucking kek at losing in Georgia.

I CAN'T TELL YOU WHAT IT REALLY IS, I CAN ONLY TELL YOU WHAT IT FEELS LIKE.

>trump gets a bump after his convention
>less people watch Hilary's speech but not only does trump's 6 point lead disappear but now she's 15 points ahead
>Obama said you can't steal an election if you're ten points ahead in polls

Bravo America

>Breitbart

Racist tabloid (AKA not real journalism)

Haven't even had a debate yet, Clinton is trying to avoid the debates because she knows she will get crushed.

If you're down by 4 entering into half-time, you can always take solace in the fact that THEY scored 4 more in one half, so you can do the same.

how about if you're down by 15 entering into half-time?

actually, only Trump has made noises about not participating in debates

Are we talking football or handegg ?

He was referencing the timing of the debates, how they will occur during NFL games

Populism can't stand against true facts, Hillary will smash him up just telling the truth. It's easy against uneducated person.

Not so fast

I learned not to trust polls after Brexit and the last GE desu

>cumback
Like Bernie did amirite?

Trump is a loser.

Always has been.

The media uses polls to try and shape public opinion rather than measure it, just like they try to shape it with all their other content.

Guaranteed they are burying polls they don't like, or outright fabricating poll numbers.

>oh look Trump said something bad, now 20% of voters changed their minds.

delet this

Russia has been acting like a leaf lately.

It's some of the only real journalism left in the US.

Bullshit. He wants to do the debates when the most people will see them. Unlike Hillary who wants to hide them.

Milo is sexy as fuck though.