Who's ready??

Who's ready??

avclub.com/article/mondo-exclusive-over-garden-wall-soundtrack-coming-239257

I was ready back in 2014

They're also doing a screening of all of the episodes at The Alamo Drafthouse in Los Angeles in September

Neat

Has anyone read the comics? Not the one-shot or the mini-series, but the new ongoing. Is it any good?

About damn time!

Awww, that's a CD, isn't it...
... It's not. It's vinyl. GOOD. Finally, some good quality unlike DVD. Vinyl has become popular again lately. Hopefully this indicates the DVD sold well enough and if this does well perhaps we'll get a BluRay as well.

>The album features 32 tracks of songs and score
Hmmm, there were a LOT of tracks from what I remember. I wonder what they'll leave out. Yup. Often a dozen per episode. Though a lot of it was short ambient pieces.

How severe is your autism?

There is a BD out there.
In Australia.

Thankfully, someone ripped the series and uploaded it a month or two ago. I forget where the Mega link is, though.

Well I watched it in high quality rips before the DVD came out, but I want to have a physical copy, that's high quality, and support the creators.

Well, my concerns over good tracks being left out is quelled. I went through the whole thing and found 25 easily covers all the good stuff with space for some extras.

>Come, wayward souls, and wander through the darkness! There is a light for the lost and the meek.
>Sorrow and fear are easily forgotten when you submit to the soil of the earth!

Ah. Nice to return to this story. Lately I was talking with someone about the occult and the believe in the Demiurge and our cursed universe, and it mixed with this story for a new context.

Breakdown for anyone curious:

11 significant tracks, the numbers are the episodes they're from.
1 Into the Unknown
2 Patient is the Night
3 Potatoes and Molasses
3 Langtree's Lament
4 The Highwayman Song
4 A Courting Song
6 The Adelaide Parade
6 Over the Garden Wall
7 Like Ships
8 Forward, Oneiroi!
10 Come Wayward Souls

14 less significant tracks.
ep4: track 4 (before the dark lantern inn)
ep6: track 13
ep7: track 4
ep8: track 1 (chop the wood to light the fire)
ep8: track 12 (chop the wood to light the fire)
ep8: track 8
ep8: track 9 Old North Wind
ep8: track 10??
ep9: track 1 retro 70/80's rock
ep9: track 6 retro 70/80's rock
ep9: track 9 "old black train"
ep10: track 5 music box version
ep10: track 5 "Potatoes and Molasses (Latin version)"
ep10: track 8 "One is a bird..."

Hu, still?

Finally we will get some goddamn lyrics on those.

I think we've had lyrics for some of the hard-to-hear ones like the Latin version of Potatoes and Molasses, and the latter half of Come Wayward Souls.

>old black train

fuck yes. I hope it's longer than a few seconds.

I hope they offer both, because I prefer CD but I don't want to deny someone who wants vinyl.

Uh, shit. That was just my list, not the official track list. I didn't mean to confuse anyone.

Well fuck you I hate Over the Garden Wall now.

You actually want to BUY stuff from this shitheap garbage?

I hope it's a CD so I can rip and get my ratio up.