Is Communism as important for your people as religion is for religious people?

Is Communism as important for your people as religion is for religious people?

>Russia
>Yes

Putin is going to rebuilt the Soviet Russia

rt.com/news/415883-putin-communist-ideology-christianity/

Other urls found in this thread:

rbth.com/politics_and_society/2016/11/04/why-more-than-half-of-russians-miss-the-soviet-union_643655
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's time to kill yourself, Karim.

fuck off Taras. go back to sucking your Master's cock like you and you father have always done.
or better just get the fuck out of this country

Why are you so mad?

how much of the population still believes in communism in Russia?

>Putin is going to rebuilt the Soviet Russia

Faggot aka OP will tell you 80-100% but in reality it's like 50/50. Young people don't give a fuck about communism.

>believes
Communism is not god, glorious Communism does exist not matter if you like it or not unlike gods who are made up by tyrants to justify their rule over ordinary people.
Religion and church=enemies of ordinary folks.

Take Osten back pls, we dont want them :3

yes, irrational hate of communist ideology is almost a religion in Poland.

rbth.com/politics_and_society/2016/11/04/why-more-than-half-of-russians-miss-the-soviet-union_643655
>He works in one of the Russian ministries, is satisfied with his salary and life, but still believes that things must have been better in the USSR. "Free education, free medicine," Marat said, listing the advantages of the Soviet state. "People lived modestly but the state took care of them. And now money controls everything, the inequality is immense. Whoever is stronger is right. It wasn't like this in the USSR."
>A full 50 percent of young people surveyed on the topic by VTsIOM share Marat's opinion, said Mikhail Mamonov, director of the VTsIOM research projects.
y u lying russianon?

>irrational hate
Are you retarded?

>Marat said,
For churkas it's of course would be better. They got everything handed to them during ussr along with baltoniggers.

>Putin is going to rebuilt the Soviet Russia

that wasn't his real name

Don't mind him, he is a buttblasted cockhole.

Get me stats from 97%+ ethnic russian region among people aged 18-30. You'll see the difference.

Communism in the eastern bloc failed because dumb neanderthals were put in charge of it. Even Marx (the fucking father of all of this) warned everyone against "dumb eastern hordes" because even back then he knew that your people would come up with their own horrifying, twisted version of his ideology.

No ideology is going to survive if people suddenly find loopholes to exploit it for their own private benefit.
If the economies of the warsaw pact weren't focused on nuking western europe and half of USA all this economic prowess could've been directed at improving the standard of living of the people living under the communist governments.

And you are a buttblasted asiantic subhuman.

You're not a pole, are you?

Make up your mind already, Taras.

>quarter cockhole
>calling me Taras

even if you are just a quarter cockhole you are still a cockhole, Taras.
also quit screening your own posts, it's truly pathetic

>cockhole reading comprehension

100%. My grandfather was born in Lwów and fought in Berlin with the 1st Army.

I respectfully disagree. It's in human nature to try to exploit any system for private benefit. Luckily in capitalism this is called entrepreneurship and is a valued quality.

G-d bless capitalism.

>Luckily in capitalism this is called entrepreneurship and is a valued quality.
That's a fair point. Completely forgot we live in a goy society where attaching a fancy name to something that shouldn't exist completey legitimizes it.

Just a friendly reminder then

>the leftist-despised man and the alt-right-beloved man is gonna rebuilt Soviet Russia
hahaha I love this timeline

>Putin cares what some teenage LARPing faggots in the West think of him
LMAO

Tbh wouldn't the average western communist get shot on site if this was 60 years back?

>Young people don't give a fuck about communism.

It's the other way around, the vast majority of commiefaggots are 14-18 yo.

In Russia? I thought it was mostly oldfags.

oldfags are mostly just nostalgic, but the youth cares about ideology itself and what russia achieved during the commie days

In '58, under Chrushchev? No, why?

I am a western communist

>gays
ok
>trans
nope
>feminism
nope
>immigrants
after an exam
>religion
at home