BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR APPLEDOUGH

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR APPLEDOUGH

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookresources.com/article/wwe-comics-are-coming-to-boom-studios-john-cena-spotlights-new-teaser-image
latimes.com/entertainment/herocomplex/la-et-hc-boom-studios-wwe-comics-20160706-snap-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>OOOOOOH /COOOOOO/
>DON'T YOU DARE BE SOUR
>CLAP FOR YOUR WORLD-FAMOUS TWO-TIMES CHAMPS
>AND FEEEEEEEEEEEEL
>THE POOOOOWWWWEEEEEEERRRRR

YO YO YO YO LET ME SPEAK ON DIS!

Just so everyone knows, John Cena is totally Sup Forums-related in the 30th century.

I'll bump with the WWE Lanterns some of Sup Forums's drawfriends came up with.

Is this Jojo?

This is really neat, actually. Who's the artist?

comicbookresources.com/article/wwe-comics-are-coming-to-boom-studios-john-cena-spotlights-new-teaser-image

Jamal Campbell.

BOOM! is going to be doing a series of WWE comics. OP probably should've posted a link along with their pic.

>latimes.com/entertainment/herocomplex/la-et-hc-boom-studios-wwe-comics-20160706-snap-htmlstory.html

This just made my day

And my personal favorite.

I think so

Undead Jontron?

>not knowing about the 8th wonder of the world

Just got into wrestling recently, fuck I've been missing out.
>the build up to Money in the Bank
>build up of Dean Ambrose
>Seth whining every week
>the Club being glorious shitbags
Has wrestling always been so good?

I started watching at WM 31. So far 2016 is blowing 2015 out of the water.

Though I do miss Seth winning every world title defense with a mix of hard work, cheating and a generous bit of luck.

Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's disappointing. I dropped out a few years back because wwe was pushing out young talent for putting guest wrestlers like Rock and Lesnar on top, who weren't even present on raw or smack down.

It's better now without Ramen Reigns sucking all the life out of the arena every week. God willing he gets relegated to midcard purgatory where he belongs.

DC needs to have a crossover with wwe comics, since WB seems to have some sort of relation with wwe.

I prefer the 80s stuff for the gimmicky personalities and whatnot, but modern WWE is entertaining as well. Sucks they lost Stardust though.

I really wish they could have put a little bag of cereal in those Booty-O's t-shirt boxes like a reverse-prize.

IT'S A NEW DAY, YES IT IS!

I want that Xavier Woods solo arc soon

Hmph, He is not BROKEN! Senor user, prepare the thread... for MASSACRE!

How about that new Scooby-Doo meets WWE movie?

I would read the shot out of a Brother Nero comic by Morrison.

Is Cena going to get beat up by AJ?

>50 reasons why Sup Forums sucks

2016 has possibly got the match of the decade.

Which?

Zayn v Nakamura

Sup Forums is a bunch of STUPID IDIOTS

Well, yeah. What else are idiots going to be?

>Better than Roman!
>Better than Roman!

You stupid idiot moron. You are a stupid, stupid man. You think you have the stupid idiot head capable of telling us that we are wrong? What kind of moronic idiot do you think you are?

Go back to polishing that cow bell of yours, Jericho...

DRINK IT INNN, MAAAAAAAN

>no more stupidly fun storylines like the ladder match for the custody of the child or kiss my ass matches

I heard that!

>he doesn't know

Yes, because we all miss Russo's shitty gimmick matches.

>Zayn vs Nakamura
>match of the decade

you are such a basic faggot

He wanted to drop the persona though so if he had his way you would have lost Stardust anyway.

Yeah well keep messing around with us and you're gonna get it!

Someone didn't catch The Final Deletion.

Are you looking to just WWE for this? Because you have options in TNA and in Lucha Underground.

As someone who never got into wrestling and pretty much only ever watched the occasional Botchamania I have to say Matt Hardy got me to actually watch TNA

It's really interesting to see the change in perspective here, while you think all of this, over on /asp/ everyone is freaking out over how much of a shit champion Ambrose is and how the ex-members of the Shield are all ratings poison.

Dude, Raw just got it's lowest rating episode since 20 years ago. It's fucking terrible and everyone has no character. Especially that faggot Sami Zayn.