Juggernaut

If Juggernaut is a mutant that hates the X-men, why doesn't Magneto just recruit him?

i dont read comic books the post

How utterly shocking.
He isn't a mutant.

The juggernaut isn't a mutant. He was given his powers by a deity.

He's not a mutant though?

Nobody cares about jobbernaut.

Bigger question is now that Charles has been dead for a hot minute why hasn't Juggs taken over a small country yet?

His power is magical in nature. He isn't a mutant at all.

Last we saw him, he was more powerful than ever. So, I don't know really.

Writers just forgot about him.

I read enough X-men to know Juggernaut's not a freaking wizard. Nice bait, though.

He's not a mutant
/thread

What would be the easiest/laziest way to justify that?
>Cyttorak needed me and I went to the Crimson dimension to help tile his roof
>Dormammu made lemonade and told me that back in his day a single soul could buy ALL THE ICE CREAM from the Elder Store.

He's an avatar. That is, a human being filled with the power of a god - in his case, Cytorakk, the devil-god of destruction. He got these powers by claiming the Crimson Gem of Cytorakk in an Asian temple.

He is not what Marvel calls a 'mutant'.

In all fairness in most adaption they just make him a mutant to keep it simple

>Writers just forgot about him
more like they've been told not to use him

Didn't they do that in the Ultimate universe?

how it feels to be so wrong?

Don't post again

in Xmen evolution and in the Movies, but in the 90's cartoon they kept his origin intact.

Are u just some cheeki cunt?

Not him but as a D&D nerd, that seems more like a spell-like ability. It makes total sense that the avatar of a warrior god of smashing would have a mystical challenge ability to force an enemy to meet him physically in a head to head charge.

the point is Kain powers are magic based not mutant.

Magneto did recruit him, though. Despite the fact that he's not a mutant.

to be fair people in universe did confuse him for a mutant quite often.

They word "spell" is literally on that page.

What the hell is he then?

He's a guy with a demon crystal.

Remember when he was one of the most powerful guys in the Marvel universe?

Retard a novel by o.p.

Just like Wanda.

Shes both. Well, WAS.

>juggernaut
>mutant
You messed up mate.

he sucks for a god then, keeps getting jobbed.

>le intentional be wrong post so get (you ) 8-)

besides this being a bait thread, I always assumed because of his ties in-universe and how he originally got his powers and various "just make him a mutant that hates mutants" he was more like a mutate and crystal is just a catalyst for what is already there but unused.

Do the people in the Marvel universe even care that much about the distinction between mutant and god-powered avatar and crap? It's all just punchy punchy laser beams pew pew nonsense in the end.

Kain unconsciously keeps the power of Cytorrak back, if you want to see a fully out of control Juggernaut, read when he was possesed by Kuurth in fear itself, is hilarious how easily he walks over almost all the xmen and a couple of cities at the same time.

Wanda is a mutant.

it is relevant or at least it used to be, if your powers are magic based that puts it over science powers, just like cosmic overpowers magic, is like the bigger fish law in terms of powers.

They need to put out a Jug monthly.

Why doesn't Juggernaut just rape Magneto?

Is Kain finally the Juggernaut again? last time I read marvel, Colossus was the Juggernaut.

So
Cosmic>Magic>Science
With
>Mutant
Being anywhere on the scale?

he's a fucking WHITE MALE, which is anathema to nu-marvel afaik

pretty sure Gillen ended his X-Men run with Kain taking the power back,.

technically is Cosmic>Magic>Science>Street
Science and Magic can scale to cosmic at times, and most Mutant fall on Science, but omega Mutants can fall Magic or even Cosmic.

Hang on, what's Street Science again?

No because I don't read comics.

street is basically humans normal strength to slightly over human strength, think Daredevil Punisher are good example of the Human level, while Luke Cage and Cap are on the higher level of this one that start to get into the science level.

I swear, posting that should be a ban offense. Especially if they're proud of it.

well he was one of the few characters who didn't Job to green scar Hulk during World War Hulk.

>Juggernaut
>mutant
No. He's got a magic jewel of Kytorrak that gives him his powers.

>Magneto
>recruiting someone based on hate for the X-men
This isn't the 60's. Magneto doesn't operate like that.
Also, Juggernaut's unstoppable and notoriously difficult to control.

Has Juggernaut ever been in a Dr Strange book? I would love to see the moment Strange attempts the Crimson Bands and Juggs pulls a Bane.

Wow, as I read the thread the truth is revealed. Time to read some 80s strange.

the pic posted here is from a Dr. Strange issue

I'm pretty sure your mixing up power origins with scale.
Daredevil and Spider-Man have science based powers, but they're both Street Level Well, Spider-Man is traditionally Street Level, not sure if he is at the moment..

Spider-Man navigates street level but he is world class.

When is a good version of Juggy going to be in the movies?

He has the x-gene it's just dormant.

Every human in marvel universe has x-gene. You become a mutant when that gene ignites

>Every human in marvel universe has x-gene
S-source?
Pls I need this

At least ty woth your b8 op.

Adam X (Xtreme) is still around?

>this entire thread