Says that Picard being bald in his academy photo in Nemesis shows contempt for the fans

>says that Picard being bald in his academy photo in Nemesis shows contempt for the fans

>sucks Wrath of Khan's dick even though it has Chekov freaking out over the SS Botany Bay like we're supposed to forget that he wasn't even a part of the cast during the original Khan episode.
Also don't tell me he could have been on the ship in-universe. If the filmmakers cared about Trek the way Mike says Nemesis should have, they wouldn't have picked the ONE guy who wasn't in season 1 to be the one who reacts to the Botany Bay.

Is Mike the definition of "blinded by nostalgia"?

Or perhaps in their adventures Kirk told him?

see
>If the filmmakers cared about Trek the way Mike says Nemesis should have, they wouldn't have picked the ONE guy who wasn't in season 1 to be the one who reacts to the Botany Bay.

How do you know Chekov wasn't a crew member before being promoted to the bridge?

see
>Also don't tell me he could have been on the ship in-universe. If the filmmakers cared about Trek the way Mike says Nemesis should have, they wouldn't have picked the ONE guy who wasn't in season 1 to be the one who reacts to the Botany Bay.

That doesn't show contempt for the audience. It's just a small error that can easily be explained with the responses you were given. Picard being bald when he was bald in the academy is dumb, because he had hair in the earlier seasons of the show. They only did it because they'd think the audience wouldn't know who it is, even though the dialogue makes it perfectly clear.

>It's just a small error that can easily be explained with the responses you were given.
see
>If the filmmakers cared about Trek the way Mike says Nemesis should have, they wouldn't have picked the ONE guy who wasn't in season 1 to be the one who reacts to the Botany Bay.

>pick two instances in two different movies where continuity between the film and the show is broken
>one sucks for more reasons
>one is good for more than enough reasons to ignore a small problem
Autism?

>says that Picard being bald in his academy photo in Nemesis shows contempt for the fans

Kind of like posting three fake blank screen videos in a row.

>>one sucks for more reasons
>>one is good for more than enough reasons to ignore a small problem
>Autism?
This is irrelevant though.
This logic makes no sense.
A turd is a turd.
If the turd is surrounded by gold, someone would still say "there's a turd in my gold".

And they most certainly wouldn't pick THAT specific turd to rag on a movie they don't like, if their piece of gold has a turd from the same ass in it.

lul
poetry rhymes etc

see, one is a shitty movie, the other is okay
guess which one is easier to mock with nitpicking details

>see, one is a shitty movie, the other is okay
see

I don't think wrath of khan is a turd though, as I see it, it's more like a gold bar with a really small weird stain that might or might not be shit, and you're complaining about it as if the bar is completely covered it feces

What's it like to have sex with Mike?

Like having a fat, hairy, sweaty 280 lbs beast pounding away, grunting loudly on top of you... what's that like?

>I don't think wrath of khan is a turd though
That's not what my post says at all.

Then I don't really understand what you're trying to say, friend.
Did you enjoy wrath or khan or not?

Yes.
I was saying (in my fairly clear post) that no amount of context makes two identical flaws less identical.

If Nemesis is really that bad, he could have picked a flaw for that segment that didn't have an equivalent in a movie he calls good.

in one of the plinkett trek reviews, there's an image of his star trek movie rankings

I'm pretty sure Wrath of Khan isn't ranked that highly, and you have to admit Nemesis sucked.

what the fuck

>and you have to admit Nemesis sucked.
Not at all.
Nemesis is great.

>...Assistance? Commander, when this is over, I owe you a drink.

>Also don't tell me he could have been on the ship in-universe.
Don't give you the correct answer?

>"I love schlock!"
>"this movie was dumb!"

Remember op,for their opinions to become relevant they must first create something watchable.
Until then.

see

>itt: reddit letter memeia fags get triggered

what happened with them?

what happened with her?

>Liking RLM
>Especially after their TFA and Rogue One reviews

you think her pusy pubes is red?

>watching reddit media after the transformers review debacle

based pusy poster
how can one man be so based

Your forced meme sucks

mike I...