So this came out today

Is it not loading for anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

orig08.deviantart.net/7701/f/2012/234/e/6/e62c88736405b6474830788a62a7a5ef-d5c1eel.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for download links

Christ, i backed the fucking thing and i might need a DL.

It was slow so I bumped quality down

Pretty enjoyable over all, though there wasn't exactly muh content to judge. It's got a good style and the characters seem to be pretty funny, hope it gets picked up

If nothing else, it is much better than bee and puppycat

Yeah, I wasn't expecting the second coming of animation, just something entertaining with some nice frames to go through.

I assume we're actually going to get a download at some point.

Possibly, plus there are dvds to go out at some point

If it comes to nothing I'll be happy with the art book

I actually conflict. I tried to find a stream and saw the backer link witch had this.

I want to download it but I also want to contribute

it's the first time that happened to me. I guess I could just buy it or stream it legally later but I don't know it doesn't feel right.

Is there a explanation why are they all afro-american?

or just SJW ?

because the writer of the comic wanted to make the character black..

yes the guy is black but this shouldn't really be a factor into why they are.

Robots aren't be african american(?).

There is the hot white scorpion lady

Robots are not persons!

bender_bite_my_shiny_metal.jpg

Because the creator wanted them to be. No the white race isn't coming to an end because of this.

>Kickstarter campaign
>Made by niggers
>Doesn't work, backers get nothing
>They stole your money

Lol. You brought it on yourselves for trusting someone like Lesean.

but it's actually out for backers, though...
and this dude made his dream project while you are in an anonymous comic board. So yeah....

I think a lot of you people supported this thing without knowing any of Lesean Thomas' history.

He's infamously lazy and back in the 2000s he was the definition of a "muh style" artist. He pretty much coasts on the work of others and then soaks up all the credit to further his own celebrity.

He's an animation "director" in that he goes to South Korea, the Koreans who have spent decades working in the industry do all the work while he suggests things like "needs more soul" and "not enough heart". Then he slaps his name on it and collects praise for being such a visionary.

Sup Forums really needs to do its research before throwing money at shiftless scammers like Lesean.

>He's infamously lazy and back in the 2000s he was the definition of a "muh style" artist.

I thought you were kidding but then I went and did a google image search for some of Lesean Thomas' art.

Holy shit, he's pure garbage.

I'll post my favorite Lesean art that I found.

Oh god, the scale and the foreshortening...

>Oh god, the scale and the foreshortening...

(meant for this pic)

And this is my favorite. Casey Jones' bag switches which shoulder its hanging off of between panels.

Why does there need to be a reason?

Do you ask why a character is white?

Are you retarded? Look at the positioning of the straps. The bag is fine.

He was kicked in the front, but landed on his front. That's probably the only thing you can argue here.

>Why does there need to be a reason?

let's play hanged man!

/p _ l /

Wow. This is, like, Rob Liefeld levels of awful.

>Sup Forums really needs to do its research
If he's rarely ever involved in whatever meets success and often as lazy to really get involved as you say then since this is being handled by a staff beyond him his presence or history is not really important.

Are you retarded? The strap was over his right shoulder and near his left waist and suddenly it is over his left shoulder and near his right waist the next panel. You need to get you eyes checked.

He started out with shitty drawings but he's become a very talented artist and animator. One of the most talented in the business.

And a good animation director is essential for getting good work out of any studio. The same animators who did TLOK did The Croods series on Netflix, but the latter looks like shit because they don't have the same directors guiding them.

>He's just lazy
You have no idea what an animation director actually does.

A guy who clearly doesn't know how to draw should not be directing animators who do.

That's not really how that works.

Do you think Don Bluth animated every frame himself?

An animation director doesn't just sit back while others do all the work. They're heavily involved in the process and make a night and day difference.

Wait, people saw art like THIS

and STILL gave money to the Kickstarter? Is this one of those "gimme money or your a RACIST" situations where you were white guilted into forking over money to a shitty artist?

Cuz goddamn.

But he can draw very well. Especially gesture drawing, which is the most important for animation.

>inb4 posting artwork from 10-15 years ago

>That's not really how that works.
>Do you think Don Bluth animated every frame himself?

If you're going to direct artists and tell them their business, then you should at least have a basic understanding of said business.

Look at that art. Just look at it.

Lesean has no concept of scale, perspective, foreshortening, composition, geometry or any of the BARE ESSENTIALS necessary to be an artist, much less an animator.

Unless you're going to use the "IT'S MY STYLE IT'S MY STYLE!" defense, in which case there's obviously no way to speak rationally with you.

Hold on

Are you saying that someone's art from 16 years ago wasn't all that great? Well he certainly can't have improved

>There are people in this thread right now defending this artwork and insisting that it's fundamentally good.

co continues to prove it knows nothing about nothing.

Look at his actual modern shit instead of dragging up his backlog from years ago.

>Lesean has no concept of scale, perspective, foreshortening, composition, geometry or any of the BARE ESSENTIALS necessary to be an artist, much less an animator.

That's what happens when you get your job via a diversity quota and not actual skill or ability.

There's nothing you can do user, I've seen these people dogging the same outdated pictures since a year or two ago. They ain't letting up now.

It's like using Ryan Ottley's early lanky Invincible art as proof he'd never be good. A few years later people never want him off art.

>He's an animation "director" in that he goes to South Korea, the Koreans who have spent decades working in the industry do all the work while he suggests things like "needs more soul" and "not enough heart". Then he slaps his name on it

why are you lying user

here's a link for the storyboard he did for korra orig08.deviantart.net/7701/f/2012/234/e/6/e62c88736405b6474830788a62a7a5ef-d5c1eel.jpg

also that comic is like 13 years old.
artist in general improve after 13 years
and he clearly did.

Does that little girl have nothing but incisors and no other types of teeth? Does the artist know how many teeth a human being is supposed to have? Couldn't he had just counted his own teeth before drawing? Did the artist get paid to draw this?

I remember everyone praising him for shitty solevision drawings he traced/copied.

>Does that little girl have nothing but incisors and no other types of teeth?

MUH STYLE DAWG MUH STYLE

Of all the things you could criticise in the pilot, the art isn't one of them

>Koreans do all the work for pennies
>Lesean takes all the credit

Gotta love that "American" animation!

>He's an animation "director" in that he goes to South Korea, the Koreans who have spent decades working in the industry do all the work while he suggests things like "needs more soul" and "not enough heart". Then he slaps his name on it and collects praise for being such a visionary.

Can Lesean even speak Korean or does he have to have a translator try to interpret all his bullshit about "soul" and "style" and "heart"?

Because at that point the Koreans probably just disregard his untranslatable babble and do it all themselves.

yes just avoid everything we have posted to you.

even his work
fuck off you are literally only here to shit post anyways.

Why is Sup Forums being extra dumb today? Anyway I'm very excited for this!

>African American vs. South Korean

Are you REALLY trying to argue which has the greater work ethic?

No one is trying to start a race war you baiting little shit! It's fact that a talented art director goes a long way.

when one Sup Forums guy have nothing to do.

>That's what happens when you get your job via a diversity quota and not actual skill or ability.

I dunno about all that.

But I do remember Lesean doing interviews back in the mid 2000s when the original Cannon Busters comic came out and all he would talk about was black this and black that and black black black.

He would constantly divide everything by racial lines of black people and white people and showed a severe distaste for white people in general.

Maybe he's grown up since then, though it sounds like more likely he's only grown even more entrenched in his self-enforced racial divisions.

With brothers gettin shot lef and right everydayfor noreason and your wonderin why Lesean might hava problem with whitepeople?

Lesean is the one who seems determined to make everything he does about race.

>dat Hun

MY SIDES

I know this is just going to get a "that's just his style" defense but couldn't he at least make the eyes both looking in roughly the same direction?

If a white man had drawn that you wouldn't be so critical.

Stop.

Call em as I see em bro

Yeah but it's not an argument.

An artist can be sick as shit but, if he drew some shit badly 400 years ago then he hasn't improved.

If a white man had posted that you wouldn't have called it out.

>Is there a explanation why are they all afro-american?

Seriously?

Stop seriously responding to obvious bait please

>not lying to be honest.
you're right too
only a racist would say

>That's what happens when you get your job via a diversity quota and not actual skill or ability.

Funny you choose to post this. Shit he did early in his career Rather than...

> clogging up a thread with this much bait

>Funny you choose to post this. Shit he did early in his career Rather than...

>"Sheeeit learnin 'natomy is HARD! Ain't nobuddy got time foh dat! I'mma juss make up some mussles. Dat what a peck look like? Close nuff. Aw damn son I GOT STYLE! Know what I'm talkin bout? Style mudda fucka I got STYLE!"

70 years later and I see he still doesn't know how to draw actual musculature.

>black character
>his name is YASUKE and he's a SAMURAI!!!

Seriously? If a white kid had done that you'd be calling him a deviant art tier piece of weeaboo trash.

YOU PEOPLE really are salty aren't you. Why don't you create your own animation instead of shitting on someone who is actually living his dream?

> implying that anime stylized characters actually look Asian

Lesean is a weaboo trash though.

Reminds me of how YOU PEOPLE hated on Felipe Smith for having an actual manga published in Japan

Go to bed Lesean.

But what exactly are you people doing other than jerking off on line all day?

Is Lesean really so insecure that he'd start dumping his portfolio on Sup Forums to prove that he isn't as shitty an artist as he was 10 years ago?

Lets see your art, user

Sup Forums fag is the most dedicated cannon buster poster on Sup Forums.

Lesean Thomas is basically

>Black Lives Matter: THE ARTIST!

So I wouldn't be surprised. He's hung his entire career on his skin color and he's very sensitive about it.

Literally hating on a cartoon because it has blacks in it. Sup Forums is Tumblr? More like Sup Forums

so are you it seems

Apparently a black guy was historically an actual samurai working for Nobunaga or someone important like that, so black weebs feel pretty inspired, enough to have Afro Samurai, Samurai Champloo, The Boondocks and this as part of their afroweeb culture.

>So I wouldn't be surprised. He's hung his entire career on his skin color and he's very sensitive about it.

You are so butthurt i love it! How dare this nigger make it in the industry and actually make his own show. The nerve! Honestly hope this shit gets picked up. The tears will be glorious!

Um...

Pick up a book, son

>>black character
>>his name is YASUKE and he's a SAMURAI!!!

So it's like this.

Most African Americans, Lesean included, belong to the Nation of Islam. And in their teachings, the creator god Yakub created the first two races, black and Asians, together, thus making them brothers.

So black people feel a brotherly kinship toward Asians and their culture, namely kung fu movies and anime. Hence why black people are some of the biggest weebs on the face of the earth.

You think I'm making this up but research the Nation of Islam and Yakub and you'll see that it's all true.

Well I can't find any links to the video in the source code. Just a bunch of .m4s segments. I have no idea how to assemble those into a single file and no interest in downloading and arranging all 100+ of them.

But there is this image for some reason.

>"Stop complaining about all white characters and make your own stuff! Stop black washing our characters!"
>Someone makes a unique IP with black characters
>WOW, WHY'D HE MAKE THE CHARACTERS BLACK? WHAT A FUCKIN SJW SHIT

It's literally a historical person though, like actually existed.

>user posts examples of how Lesean is a bad artist
>SHUT UP YOU RACIST YEAH THE ONLY REASON YOU DONT LIKE LESEAN IS BECAUSE HES BLACK GO AWAY RACIST

Can't say I'm surprised.

Pretty much. It's funny to me. Gonna be funny if this is successful.

>user posts examples of how Lesean is a bad artist 13 years ago
FTFY

>Satisfied that he was in fact black, Nobunaga seems to have taken a shine to him
WEW

I'm so tired, man.
This board wasn't like this until Sup Forums was created and slowly killed every single board.
I'd rather have kinos and big guys.

Seriously?

People were talking about the quality of his art and posting examples of his art to further their point.

YOU are the one making it about race. Jeez do you seriously lack such self awareness or are you just a shitposter from pol?