I just tried to sit through season 1, couldn't do it

I just tried to sit through season 1, couldn't do it

>Literal cuck plot
>Women make 70%
>Republican jokes
>Dude God doesn't exist lmao you idiot

I thought the whole 'Reddit show' was a meme created by Sup Forums, I didn't think it was actually true

I bet you sat through most of it, redditor.

What would happen if john oliver, louis ck and the rick and morty creators did a special feature collab

I guess you must think this means something.

Of course it means something, it always means something

I watched all of it and i liked it.

Of course you would like it, cuck

>YOUR COMEDY ENDS WHERE MY FEELINGS BEGIN

I marathoned the rick and morty meme threads, what do I think?

>he is not a cuck
I bet you not a thinking man then, brainlet.

I liked the show but seeing how cool people here dislike, I'm starting to see glaring flaws in the show. From now on, I will proclaim not to care about the show but I will secretly keep watching it and chat about the episode with my reddit buddies.

You liked my posts

>not using rick and morty against fedoras
it's a great show and if anything promotes religion. rick actually believes in God and they constantly make fun of "nihilism". :^)

>waaaahhh this show doesn't pander to my sensibilities!!!!

I just saw a thread on this board where an adult human couldn't understand why somebody's child dying would be sad.

I'm starting to think Reddit isn't the place we need to be laughing at.

No one on Sup Forums laughs at reddit. They get extra pissy about anyone who has a differing opinion and then they shout REDDIT because they have nothing else for criticism.

link?

Aw does da twiggered nazi snowflake need a safe space?

PICKLE

>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT

God shut the fuck up you embarrassing mongoloids.

Lel same here

Literally just last week I was with a friend I hadnt seen in a while. Both smoked a bit and he put on rick and morty season 1.

I couldnt make it through all the edgy atheism and that episode with the planet where women rule made me want to shoot myself.

Also they keep alluding to the mother going to cheat on her husband because "she has needs" etc

>Aw does da twiggered nazi snowflake need a safe space?
>waaaahhh this show doesn't pander to my sensibilities!!!!

I've never seen this show but the way that everyone seems to flip out when people criticize it seems servile as fuck to me

>criticism
>bitching about how it doesn't mesh with their worldview
Pick one. If you were actually criticizing the show for any of its flaws, no one would have a problem, but all these threads start with how it's either anit-conservative or how it's "reddit and memey".

ITT: triggered Sup Forums cancer.

make like a tree and go back to r*ddit niggers

wubalubadubdub

It would break the internet!

>le god doesn't exists morty xD
this is the apex point in libcuck comedy
think about that OP

>im a giant pussy

yes you are

Le le le gods not real le burp le Morty le I'm smarter than you le atheism is the only true way to think le fuck my le wife le patriarchy le wage le gap le I tip my fedora to you Rick le in this le moment I am le euphoric

I liked the bit in the arcade with the "Roy" virtual reality game. Thought that was mildly funny.

I am reddit
AMA

>tfw you discover something you like is liked on reddit so you can't like it anymore

>tfw you go on Sup Forums so you can brag about how cool you are to your other underage reddit friends but really everyone just calls you a reddit faggot whenever you post

>*BUURRRRP* God's not real Morty
>the redditor begins to chuckle
>L-life is pointless Morty, your *URP* parents are fucking idiots
>the redditor laughs out loud, spewing Cheetoh crumbs all over his desk
>W-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me
>the redditor can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
>WUBALABADUBDUB POOPY DOOP FUCK SHIT
>The redditor starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
>mmmm get schwifty
>the redditor's heart explodes and he dies

>It's an "user doesn't understand that just because the main characters behave a certain way doesn't mean that it's to be taken as an endorsement of that behavior" episode.

>smoking weed and watching children's television
How do you live with yourself?

>we

It's funny how Sup Forums hates reddit so much when the sites are pretty much the same.

Redditors actually think they're a majority here now yet they can't sway the general opinion of that site in their favor. Lol

Dude you just won the internet.

and how is it that you know this?

>reddit spacing

There's too much bait normalization of Reddit, we need to disentangle them before we become /r/Sup Forums

Sup Forums never was as good as oldfags make it out to be but it was nice and different. Now it's filled with teenagers who want to browse meme boards but want to feel superior at the same time. If you mention anything reddit, it will trigger them instantly and make them go on the offensive because their insecure narrow minds can't face the fact that they are equals online with normal people. They are outcasts socially and the only way they feel special or better about themselves is by the fact that they have their own imageboard, this special elite place where no normie can come called Sup Forums.

>inb4 reddit
>inb4 you imply your sense of self worth comes from going to a different website than most people

>it was nice and different
Oh just fuck off already.

>Sup Forums never was as good as oldfags make it out to be

It was better than it is now, because you didn't have people call each other reddit, cuck and pleb all the fucking time.

kys you cucked reddit pleb

dude you better give back your psych degree, you're an idiot

for you

its a good show, you spend to much time on Sup Forums and see libtards everywhere like a reverse feminist and reverse patriarchy

Colbert was on it

>>Women make 70%

that happens in S2 you lil' lyn nicker

You have to go back

This. Funny how anons whine about "lol gods not real" when the fucking Devil is in the show.

Lel so randumm

I think you should go back to the dickhole of your loser father. This website is popular now, don't like it? Leave dumbass.

>960.jpg
hey you're back huh, i guess you're gonna start using the same pic over and over like you did 3 months ago.

make me

*BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP* L-LISTEN MORTY GOD ISN’T, GOD ISN’T *BUUUUUUURP* REAL M-MORTY, YOU KNOW ALL CHRISTIANS ARE, ARE STUPID MORTY *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRP* REAL MORONS MORTY, CHRISTIANTY IS JUST A, JUST A *BUUUUURRRRRP* COPING MECHANISM FOR LIFE MORTY *BUUURRRRRRRRRRRRP* NO ONE EXISTS FOR A REASON M-MORTY *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRP* THERE IS NO H-HEAVEN OR HELL MORTY, DO WHATEVER, DO WHATEVE *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRP* YOU WANT. AND FUCK REPUBLICANS TOO MORTY *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRP* T-THEY’RE BASICALLY NAZIS MORTY *BUUUUUUUUUURP* B-BASICALLY NAZIS, RACIST, RACIST SCUM MORTY *BUUUUUUURP* GOTTA GET THAT, G-GOTTA GET THAT MULAN SAUCE MORTY *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP* GOTTA GET IT MORTY, THAT’S A-ALL THAT MATTERS MORTY IS THAT *BUUUUUUUUUURP* IS THAT M-MULAN SAUCE *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRP* THAT SZECHUAN S-SAUCE MORTY *BUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRP* LOOK M-MORTY LOOK I’M *BUUUUUURRRRRPPPP* A MULAN SAUCE, A MULAN *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRP* SAUCE PACKAGE M-MORTY I’M *BUUUURRRRRRRP* MULAN SAUCE RICK, I’M MULAN SAUCE R-RICK *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRP* MORTY GOTTA, G-GOTTA GET *BUUUUURRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP* SHWIFTY MORTY, GOTTA GET SHWIFTY IN *BUUURRRRRP* HERE MORTY, G-GOTTA *BUUUUURP* SHIT ON THE FLOOR, S-SHIT ON THE FLOOR *BUUUUUURRRRRRP* MORTY SHIT ON THE F-FLOOR *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPP* WUBBA-LUBBA-DUB-*BUUUUURP*-DUB M-MORTY SHIT ON THE *BUUUUUUUUUUUURP* FLOOR MORTY *BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRP* LIFE IS MEANINGLESS, M-MEANINGLESS *BUUUUUURRRRRRRP* MORTY THERE’S NO P-POINT TO ANYTHING *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRP* THERE ARE NO GODS M-MORTY *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRP* NIHILISM MORTY *BUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRP* THE SOONER YOU U-UNDERSTAND IT THE *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRPPPPP* THE BETTER MORTY *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRP* I WANNA BANG YOUR SISTER MORTY *BUUUUUURRRRP* I W-WANNA BANG *BUUUUUUURRRRRP* YOUR SISTER *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRP* MR POOPIE BUTT M-MORTY *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRP* WUBBA-LUBBA-DUB-DUB GOTTA GET SHWIFTY *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRP* MR POOPIE BUTT *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRP* SHIT ON THE FLOOR *BUUUUUUUUUUURP*

You do realize that most of the problems stem from Sup Forums gaining notoriety, right? And even so, Sup Forums has lost the popularity contest against Reddit. Explains why so many faggots keep screeching REDDIT when anyone disagrees with them.

>you do realize
>reddit
get off my board

Apparently you don't realize it. Stay bitter. Reddit loves tasting your salty tears.

>representing reddit

No, idiots were just instructed to go back to gaia. I guess that's reddit now.

>go back to gaia
That wasn't as prevalent as shouting reddit.

who enjoys these threads
who sits down and decides to start a thread where the only topic is reddit and the only discussion is telling people to die

>ctrl f "reddit"
>86 results
You guys have a problem.

>Literal cuck plot
So?
>Women make 70%
I think the actual figure is 80%.
>Republican jokes
Triggered?
>Dude God doesn't exist lmao you idiot
He doesn't.

WABALUB LOL

>Republican jokes
There wasn't a single joke about Republicans in the entire show.

in b4 epic response by guy posting reddit many times

>Al Qaeda, North Korea, Republicans, Shriners, balding men that work out, people on the internet that are only turned on by cartoons of Japanese teenagers....

so was john oliver.