Any fraternal kino out there?

Any fraternal kino out there?

Fraternity X

bump

Haze Him

>any movie that revolves around toxic misogyny?
FTFY

Toxic misogyny is great, I can't get enough of it

revenge of the nerds

Social Network

Fratpad

I want to learn how to drink all day and bang hot rich white girls

There are some nice tits in animal house

dude rape is fine

Straight Fraternity

Blue Mountain State

>only one mention of Animal House

>After graduation during 1989, Hamm enrolled at the University of Texas,[11] where he was a member of the Upsilon Chapter of Sigma Nu fraternity. There, Hamm was arrested for participating with a violent hazing incident in November 1990. Mark Sanders was beaten with a paddle and a broom by other fraternity members, while Hamm was leading him around the fraternity house, and Sanders' clothes were set afire.[12][13][14] The incident resulted in the fraternity being shut down on campus.[12][13][14] Hamm made a plea deal and completed probation under the terms of a deferred adjudication; the charges were dismissed during August 1995

Hamming it up: The Jon Hamm biopic

OUTTA MY WAY, PLEDGE FUCKING SHITS

Powerful

>young John Hamm will never lead you around his fraternity on a leash while being so hot your clothes are literally set ablaze
why even live?

no homo

I got the same kind of teeth, not even british

Fratmen TV

This did happen to me though

Everybody Wants Some!!

it was the best sex she ever had. hardly rape.

Dare Dorm

somebody post that letterboxd review of it, please. it's fucking hilarious.

Revenge of the Nerds

>tfw all fraternities get labeled homosex sadists because of the idiots who do shit like this and get caught

That's you

it happens often enough that its fair to make the correlation. kinda like with muslims and terrorists

Muslims are taught to be fanatical by nature of their religion though, there's hundreds of different chapters in the US and they all differ even school to school

Not fratkino per se since they're high schoolers, but definitely partykino.

I put this on anytime I'm thinking about staying in when I know I should go out and be social. Gets you hyped in no time.