Why didn't whites work together when they had the chance to slaughter all other races that weren't white?

Why didn't whites work together when they had the chance to slaughter all other races that weren't white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1jUqzFMo0kk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what we ask ourselves every day

We fucked it. We let tribalism win again. But we're alive in this generation. We can fix it.

Slave labor was too valuable

German cuck genes activated

the jew

Because white people aren't cruel evil monsters now fuck off with your bait kike

I can't (((imagine))) why

Liberalism is nothing new. There's been liberals impeding what needs to be done since antiquity

>Asspain
>White

Because they were too busy killing each other.

>We
sorry but americans aren't white

>Peru
your country is so shit i dont have to write anything else

the Jew whispered in Spain's ears to purchase their niggers, that the niggers will bring them money.

I would shitpost you into oblivion to defend papa Spain if it wasn't for the fact that the only Peruvian i know is actually blonde with blue eyes and polish descent.

OP: That's the wrong way to view it, the white race improves on conflict, that's why >we are the best race, all the retards where purged along the history.

When you're at the top of the world, you're completely unaware of the threats to come. Nobody thought back then that the world would end up in the sorry state that it's currently in.

Did they know it would be like this? Maybe. Was it a mistake not to exterminate all non-Whites? Definitely. Now we have a long process ahead of us which will involve major upheavals in all White countries until we can confront China and neutralize Israel's Samson Option before doing as we please with the rest of the subhuman-occupied world.

youtube.com/watch?v=1jUqzFMo0kk
>buy my slaves accomplished Goyim, they will bring you lots of profit, for a price.
>700 million White blood exterminated

There's nothing wrong with non-whites they have absolutely no power.

Liberal white guilter numales are the real problem.

If all other races where already genocided the world would be exactly like it is today, liberals find anything to self destruct huamity anyway.

Damn nigga

Of course he won't write anything.If he tries it,would count as working and he might fuck up.

Yes, but then it would be an internal conflict where the only victors are White and the only victims are White. See what I mean? Liberals aren't a threat in themselves as much as the non-Whites who they appease

>tfw will never go back in time and congregate all the powers of Europe in order to kill all blacks

Sigh.

>We let tribalism win again
Wouldn't tribalism be exactly what OP is suggesting?

We'll get a new empire in time, from Anchorage to Vladivostok - the long way around