Wait when was Iron Fist and She-Hulk a thing?

Wait when was Iron Fist and She-Hulk a thing?

never, it's Frank Cho fetish shipping

He has superhuman cheesecake powers, but at the expense of "never canon"

Still a better pairing than that cheating slut Misty.

>hand on the butt

Nice.

She-Hulk's a major slut

So She-Hulk fucked Luke and Danny

>and if misty ever fount out... I miss her so much
STOP IT. STOP TEASING THE ULTIMATE OTP. JUST GET THEM BACK TOGETHER.

FUCK!

not happening

I don't understand is this fanart?
am I seeing fanart right now?

what is happening?

even she-hulk has standards

She-Hulk and "somebody" has always been a thing since forever.

Seems to me that Logan is the one with standars, judging by your pic

I'm.. strangely OK with this.
Hulky Girl, Slender Boy. It's kind of charming. Besides, she's strong, just like he likes them. And green. Just like he likes it.

But...That Valentine's comic...

They were happy! THEY HAD CHILDREN! IT WAS A WONDERFUL THING!

What, have a black girl with a white guy? That's racist, don't you know? Only black guys are allowed to date black chicks. Black guys are also allowed to date white chicks, and don't you dare suggest otherwise, that would be racist.

Logan's standards is attempting to sleep with his friend's wife, friend's ex-wife, friend's sister, friend's cousin, friend's mother, grown-up former student, underage future timeline wife and etc.

Damn thats weird. Almost as weird as Shehulk banging Clint and having a son in that other universe

And underage Squirrel Girl, don't forget that.

And he still wouldn't fuck Jurggernauts sloppy seconds, while She-Hulk would fuck everything that moves/have a penis. Really makes you think

>friend's wife
Jean and MJ

>friend's ex-wife
Storm

>friend's sister
?

>friend's cousin
Silver Samuri and Sunfire's cousin

>friend's mother
Mystique

>grown-up former student
Rogue?

>underage future timeline wife
Old Man Logan's wife?

I REJECT YOUR REALITY, AND SUBSTITUTE A MUCH BETTER ONE

Since whoever wrote this stole my private ship.

>Second time he says he misses her
>Maveflix shows on the arrival
>Sanford Green showing preview pictures, of what look to be Misty on his Instagram

I think a reunification is eminent, you guys.

Someone explain how not having a healthy, positive, interracial relationship is somehow better?

Especially one that doesn't fucking remind us that they are one every possible second for the sake of empty pandering.

... Seriously I didn't give a shit about Misty and Danny's relationship until you made it a thing that didn't exist anymore for... Some reason. It was just nice, we didn't have to think about it.

I mean Luke Cage x Jessica Drew get to stick around thanks to Netflix, why not the other one?

Not until they break her and Sam up.

>We want to add a touch of romance to the new Captain America book with Sam Wilson

>Okay, let's see if we can't organically integrate a love interest that compliments his position, life challenges and-

>THAT SOUNDS LIKE A LOT OF HARD BORING WORK! WHO DO WE HAVE THAT'S A HOT BLACK SUPERHEROINE

>... Well we have been putting Misty Knight in a-

>BOOM DONE! Lemme just... look up who that is on wikiped- OH COOL ROBOT ARM, SO THERE'S A WHOLE WINTER SOLDIER THING!

>Well, yes, but there's-

>JUST MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Because apparently a white male/black female relationship is literally poison or something.

They even went out of their way to avoid it in the recent "Fantastic Four" movie by saying White Sue and Black Johnny were adoptive siblings. It's not as if black actresses don't exist, you know!

Plus, I don't think Reed and Sue even hooked up! They were afraid of an implication!!

Nah, there are tons of bleach'd relationships in TV and movies. I'm sure in comics too.

I love Danisty, too. But, they split well before she hooked up with Sam.

That's what you think.
But just look at what happened to Danny and Misty.

It's all about getting BLACKED nowadays. It's gonna happen to Sam/Kamala with Miles, too.

>But just look at what happened to Danny and Misty.
You know that has nothing to do with your cuckspiracy though right? Maybe if they broke the two of them up just so they could hook her up with a black man, but she was dating Paladin (a blonde haired, blue eyed superhero) after Danny and continued dating him until getting with Sam years later.

The reason they were originally broken up was because they didn't want Danny settling down like Luke had. Presumably because Bendis wanted to write a single Iron Fist in his New Avengers run.

>Bendis
That explains everything.

cho weirdly pushes random ships

What do you mean, "Bendis"?

What do you mean what do I mean, "Bendis"?

Ya just know that's gonna happen, eventually.

Sam and Kamala never were a thing.

The fucked up thing is, I can't tell if you're referring to Paladin, Captain Falcon, or Tyrone King.

Wha? Frank Cho is not on the creative team for Power Man & Iron Fist

Bendis? The writer?

You missed Heather Hudson, which is another #1 there.

He initially wanted to bang Jean mostly on account of she reminded him of Heather. Because Wolverine is a scumbag.

>Keeping himself chaste, while waiting for his woman to return to his arms.

Aww, Danny.

>Too Pure

and it actually would make more sense if Miles and Kamala got together because Kamala's parents might be more okay with black people after her brother's marriage

his marriage to a muslim woman?

Is this from PM&IF #6?

Only if he converted to Islam though. Funny thing is that Miles mom is secular but heavily devoted to Jesus. It might break her heart for her son to go Allahu overnight for some wacky paki poontang. Plus the parents would treat him like a real Muslim anyway. They were only ok with his Brother getting married because she was complacent and knew he was licky to find someone who could stand him.

>her not his brother, damn autotype but with Kam's shapes hitting wouldn't be suprised they try to make her Muslim transgender wacky paki Mohammed for shock value.

a non-pakistani woman

yes

I like it. He's attracted to her because she's like a power man with tits. Plus I think it'll be super cute when Iron Fist is over his head and has to be saved by Jen.

Danny and Misty are endgame, but both are stupid dumb dumbs who don't know what's good for them.

Its legitimately their character since the 70s.

Ugh, nothing tops this. This is the best end that could possibly have been had.

It is, just read the preview. Definitely wanna read the rest. This is better writing than all the previous issues combined.

But why can't they be like luke and Jessica or lois and clark? Those two are in their endgame relationship and have kids

Think David Walker is just filling in some blanks.

>Danny and Luke were nearly Eskimo bros

So can we clear if LTW is canon or not?

I think it is, or at least some aspects.

Take that back. Danny and Misty are OTP.

Why are Luke and Jessica allowed to get married but not Danny and Misty?

In the Secret Wars: Secret Love book they had a girl names Lucia

Because Luke and Jessica are Bendis pet characters, and Danny and Misty aren't.

Source?

I blame Richards for this.

Why the fuck do you people read comics just for the relationship drama?

this isnt slice of life romance manga shit...
waifu fags are the worst

It's from the Power Man and Iron Fist #7 preview.

It's so awful to want Danny to be loved...

What other reason is there? Art is increasingly tumblrized, the stories are contrived nonsense, and the action scenes are dull.