What would he say to Black Lives Matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6rYhRqf757I
youtube.com/watch?v=pf9oD_xl8mI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I CANNOT ALLOW YOU TO DO THAT

Shut up Wesley.

While you people are fighting for equality, you must not allow yourselves to display the same racism against others that made you upset. Doing so will make your movement invalid and no better than other racist groups such as the KKK or Nazis. Fight for equality but do not allow yourself to fall into displaying the same actions you claim to be fighting against. Everyone is equal, never forget that.

I have taken poops richer than you.

BOLLOCKS

He wouldn't.

Liberals cannot imagine a space utopia with black people so they conveniently murdered 99% of blacks in the "eugenics wars" then made the remaining have "regrets" about it.

Arm photon torpedoes.

Fire one into the crowd.

Then sweep it under the rug.

Just like he always did while in command of Enterprise.

the remaining white people *

beam down a photon torpedo Mr. Worf

"Worf, ready a full spread of photon torpedos and fire on them on my command.....fire."

Most likely this.

Pretty sure MLK said something very similar at one point. Wish I could remember that actual quote

"WE WUS KANGZ AN SHEIT" - Martin Luther King

FUCK THE POLICE!

probably suck their dicks. everyone in star trek was a cuck. romulans and people of their ilk are the only non cucks.

STOP MAKIN FUNNA ME

This.
A planet of Africans kidnapped his blonde female officer and Picard kissed their asses to get her back.

Beam then back to Africa.

Jesus Christ I genuinely just got a little bit mad at how unfunny and predictable you and everyone like you on this board is.

Fuck you, and die in a fire.

Just like his proud ancestor during the war in Algeria...

Do not touche me... *point phaser*

Even if the idea of ending police brutality was their actual goal, he'd point out that their actions not only put the police on edge, but alienate other people entirely from joining the cause by placing blame on all whites. Cisco would likely say the same.

Picard would also consider their actions to be counterproductive to the inevitable goal of uniting all of humanity.

He would uncover the Ferengi plot behind it.

Almost exactly this, but he would add a third, futuristic example.
>Doing so will make your movement invalid and no better than other racist groups such as the Nazis, the KKK and the Sol Sovereigns of Redlax III.

>it's another "Picard says fuck it" episode

Holy shit I just imagined wesley crusher as Carl the cuck.

Same shit he said to the Injin planet.

>Abraham Lincoln: What a charming negress. Oh, forgive me, my dear. I know that in my time some use that term as a description of property.
>Uhura: But why should I object to that term, sir? You see, in our century, we've learned not to fear words.

TOS the best

(ignore the fact Abraham Lincoln was in this episode)

This is Jean Luc Picard of the U.S.S. Enterprise. I have seen you kind before. The oppressor masking as the oppressed. It has lead to many wars, deaths, and civil unrest when we were a younger species.

Even now. With all our tolerance and all our understanding we still seek to find the Boogeyman to blame the problems of the universe on.

The saddest truth is there isnt one. There is no evil god, no Boogeyman, no patriarchy or white oppressors. There is only the confusion of this messy world. One that seeks to bring us together, but with so many diverse species, it only tears us apart.

End your crusade, or someone more cruel than yourself will end it for you.

>Arm Torpedoes

FTL is great

You do realise that all lives matter, the colour of your skin is irrelevant, now get pack to your post.

But it wasn't actually Lincoln, the rock niggers made him

still kills me that he switches back and forth between two different uniforms randomly between scenes in that movie

>Mr Worf, charge phaser banks ...
>... full volley!
>Phaser banks charged, Sir!
>Fire!
>Aye!

Patrick Stewart is an unbelievable cuck. He shills hard for Labour and the EU.

REEEEE

Kek

Engage.
youtube.com/watch?v=6rYhRqf757I

I will not sacrifice the white race. We've made too many compromises already, too many retreats. They invade our space, and we fall back. They assimilate entire neighborhood s, and we fall back. Not again! The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And I will make them PAY for what they've done!

*Unzips photon torpedo*

The real question is, what would Q say?

Q would probably laugh at them then do some weird cosmic deity powers to screw with them.

Let us return to the holodeck.

youtube.com/watch?v=pf9oD_xl8mI

yeah, like all the originally white territorys in the americas, the caribean, Oceania and Africa.

"Mr Data, is it a lifeform?"

Nothing, because clearly he's been thrown back in time, and interfering with BLM would be in violation of the Temporal Prime Directive.

>mfw Data activates subroutine 1488

NOW LISTEN HERE NIGS AND OR NOGS, I AM A BALD HEADED FAGGOT THAT IS OLDER THAN SHIT AND I HERE BY ORDER YOU TO LAY DOWN YOUR KFC IN THE NAME OF THE UNITED FEDERATION OF HILLARY SUPPORTERS.

DRINK SOME STONKBOW HARD CIDER FAGGOTS.

and blm response will be

>its just another whitey trin to tell us wat to do
>we dindu nuffin wrong
>we din axe u

niggers, sir

Poor Geordi. E wuz a good boy, going to engineering school despite his disabilities. Would have made Captain someday if the white synthetic man hand't cut him down in cold blood.

Red alert.

Nothing.

BLM is 21st century, if he was temporally displaced to the 21st century, the Temporal Prime Directive prohibits him from performing any action which might change the timeline.

Otherwise, for his character, I believe would be correct.

He'd tell them to get the fuck over it, just like he did to those space Indians in season 7.