Epic Threads

Can someone help me, i'm trying to get a thread of epic threads going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSimbyS_YlA
youtube.com/watch?v=462KBuAhncU
vid.me/oU0e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Epic
That word has been ruined by pop culture.

The thread that created this.

Only Sup Forums is this entertained by a fucking typo

I only have the first half of this thread, I lost the other half.

Yes, remember the thread about wanting to lick Jim Gordon's ass?

everytime

Fun Fact: I posted in this.

You really don't get out Sup Forums very much do you?

what a day, at least post the accompanying soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=jSimbyS_YlA

This kills me everytime

I feel disgusted that this turned me on

I find these threads inmensely entertaining. The diversity of reaction pics never ceases to amaze me. Also I know it's stupid but they still make me explode, it's almost as if they turned on some sort of laughter button in me

I was expecting this to go horribly.

>That CIA Squidward

Every time, indeed.

>donald

Well, maybe it went wrong a few months down the line.

And contributing.

Recent one coming through!

eeeeeee

I like this one

:3

I have this feeling this one was intentional.

Also does anyone has that pic that was basically "How other boards do screencaps vs How Sup Forums and Sup Forums do screencaps"?

I also have this.

The one I was thinking of was more saturated but thanks anyways

I genuinely want to know what happened in the previous thread.

I too have a cap with CQC Bro

I remember, I was there. The things that come out of Sup Forums Christmas threads

Wow, I guess this more of a common occurrence than I thought. It doesn't make mine seem so embarrassing.

I had just finished devouring way too much food at McDonalds (I was having one of those weeks) and I stopped by the grocery store to pick up some essentials. I was grabbing milk when I felt the urge. There was an old lady near me and I didn't want to subject her to that so I power walked into the aisle with the coffee beans and decided it was safe to rip add there. I mean, who the fuck would be grabbing coffee beans at 7 PM?

I let out one of the nastiest gas emissions this side of WWII. I shit you not, this was worse than even words could describe. Before my cheeks had even stopped flapping I was plugging my nose and nearly hurling. I thought to myself that I had to leave the area immediately...and that's when I noticed.

There, situated not three feet from my rancid behind, was Chuck Mangione. I had always heard the legends but I never thought they were true. He was visible behind the shelf, having parted some products aside. His face was something between a grimace and a smile. Before I could speak, he called to me in a low whisper.

"You've got the stank-ass, brother...there's only one way to cure that...let old Chuckie fix you up." He was snaking out of the shelf as he said this. By the time my surprise had wore off, it was too late. He pulled me to the ground and swiftly removed my pants while gagging me with a tacky sweater. I could only manage muffled sobs of protest as he rammed his flugelhorn straight up my bum and began to play Feels So Good. I felt my insides begin to wash over with a strange sensation. And just as quickly as it started, it was over. Chuck slithered back into the shelf and I was left feeling oddly refreshed. I still keep the sweater as a reminder of that day.

TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING

Not a Sup Forums one, but it makes me laugh every time, so I have to share it.

I wonder if he ever elaborated on that.

Sins that we can never talk about again at risk of ban.
That is all I can tell you.

youtube.com/watch?v=462KBuAhncU

>Superman doesn't kill
Lol

Somebody's never played Spirit Tracks

Nobody played Spirit Tracks

That becomes infinitely more hilarious if you read it in Ringo Starr/Michael Angelis' voice

>LUTHOR, YOU'RE A MADMAN
fucking died

I've read a lot of weird shit on Sup Forums but this is the only thing I've ever regretted.

Sup Forums sucks so the people here have to take what they can get.

vid.me/oU0e
Link to the version with music
Not working for me (on mobile) maybe you'll have better luck

It's almost disturbing how easily amused you are.

Fuck you

I've played Spirit Tracks

the only salvageable thing from all shit upload in this thread.

What happened Sup Forums, you used to be beautiful.

>mfw I posted in that thread and my post is in the screenshot

god damn it's been 7 years already?

It's epic now.

The board was changed drastically by two disasters that came in quick succession.

First, there was the homestuck obsession. The board was full of homestuck shit pretty much 24/7. This was a minor annoyance but it started shifting the board demographic. Then, the big one, was My Little Pony. Until it got the containment board, it was all over Sup Forums. A lot of old posters migrated to other boards at that time, and it hasn't been the same since.

>TFW I was the second fart poster
>TFW I went to work after posting and missed the rest of the thread

I always point it each time this is posted (because I'm a faggot) but I'm the guy that first pushed the user to go for it and I gotta say, this is one of my proudest moment on Sup Forums.
> tfw you have more success matching up two random anons than getting your own gf

>What happened Sup Forums
The board was artificially tumblrized by Niggerwood.

Sup Forums was tumblrized by the combined efforts of homestuck, MLP, and Adventure Time

I remember that thread, that screencap doesn't do it justice.

>Not titled "The wrongest man in the world".

You must be new.

No, it was traumatized by GL:TAS and Young Justice being cancelled and the first season of Legend of Korra.

Watch Sup Forums's last desperate gasp of constructive humanity.

Ditto.

>mfw I was the one who suggested the space jam ending

Feels good to see this.

Did someone said The Flash?

Nice mane

After reading this I have decided to become a celibate monk in the mountains.

I could post a couple, I guess.

What ever DID happen to that tranny thing?

It's not everyday that something good happens to an user.
Good show.

This thread is pure, concentrated cancer.

Oh hey, somebody capped my thread!

Why did this give me an erection
I need to stop using the internet

The 0 years thing is canon, right? It is kind of messed up.

50*

Holy shit I forgot about spambots

When are we going to add Dynasty Warriors 3 tier voice acting?