Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X4eUza3FESk
youtube.com/watch?v=oe3sgiFQF3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You came to the wrong place to discuss this great film

is that berserk

GUUUUUUTTTSSSSSS

GRIFFITHHH

a classic and one of Brian dePalma's greatest.

fucking cancerous faggots who need to go back to Sup Forums

Griffith did nothing wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=X4eUza3FESk

KESKUH

An amazing movie I can barely think of something that's wrong with it. The songs and everything is spot on. Ignore the berserk posters though.

is this what they designed the MC's outfit from persona 5 after.

it was pretty reddit

lol whys he wearing a pelican costume?

Got me through a rough breakup. I have a soft spot for it. It's kind of trash but I like it more than Rocky Horror.

Its fantastic
Some of the songs aren't really great (upholstery, Phoenix's second song) but for the most part its great.
Everything from the costumes, the sets, the music, the performances, and especially the characters is really something unique and special

GURRIFFISSSS!!!!

Phoenix was a cunt.

Ahead of it's time. It's too bad De Palma will never make something like this again.

BIRD DID NOTHING WRONG

Miura is a hack, has he ever created anything original?

What it called? I've seenscreenshots of it all the time on Sup Forums, but I never got a name.

Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

I thought it was really corny at times but interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=oe3sgiFQF3U

Blow Out and Dressed to Kill are the best DePalma movies for me though

reddit thread

CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANKCLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANKCLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANKCLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANKCLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANKCLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANKCLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANKCLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANKCLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANKCLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANKCLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANKCLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK

YOU'LL NEVER SEE IT COMINNGGGGG!!

I had low expectations, but instead got a pleasant surprise

she was a slut