Trump campaign in shambles, he's losing to Hillary in almost every poll/state

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-36990724

"Like a boxer on the ropes, the Trump campaign has weathered a flurry of body blows over the past few weeks. Is this the beginning of the end, a full three months before election day? Should Donald Trump throw in the towel before the inevitable November knockout?

The latest round of national polls has set off something akin to a mass panic among Republican officeholders and intelligentsia, with some wishing Mr Trump would just quit already and leave them to pick up the pieces.

Here's why.

Hillary Clinton is up seven percentage points in a CBS survey, nine in CNN and NBC, an eye-popping 15 in a Marist survey that had the race within the margin of error just a few weeks ago. She's posting sizeable leads in key swing states like Pennsylvania, Michigan, New Hampshire and Florida. She's even leading in Georgia, a state Republican Mitt Romney carried by 8 percentage points.

..."

Trump had a chance but blew it. The republicans lose the presidency again and we say hello to another 4 years of the same policies now under Clinton.

Your own fault for picking a loud mouth idiot over somebody traditional, reserved and presidential like Jeb Bush or Newt Gingrich.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-08-05/-trump-is-cratering-new-polls-signal-deep-trouble-for-republican-nominee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

h-holy shit i guess im gonna kill myself now

Everyone tell me their favourite Simpsons episode.

That includes you, OP.

>Jeb or newt
Lol OP u r funny guy xD

>CTR demoralization thread #894

.05 has been deposited into your CTR account

eat shit kike shill

The MSM is just shitting themselves because Trump doesn't even have to debate hillary

Talk to me in a month, btw.

she peaked last week.

Holy shit the next wikileak email thing is going to be awful

I always preferred futurama desu

I have lost all hope by now. I accept that Hillary will win...

How come?

Fuck it's looking bleak

It's hilarious how nativism is bad when they keep talking about muh native Americans

the one where u see the penis in the window when the yellow guy was skateboarding

>pre-debate numbers

Homer the Great

That's the Simpsons movie. Not that i'm surprised you remember the penis above everything else.

You'd better run egg

Anthony Zurcher has been hilariously Anti-Trump in literally every single article he has written for the BBC.

The BBC gets away with it because they have no obligation to political impartiality if it isn't UK politics.

Literally everyone is freaking out because there is a dip in the polls. It happened after Trump got the nomination and he got back up there.

Just wait for the debates.

>is this the beginning of the end for Donald Trump

Ahahahaha

Every human being alive who has said this phrase in the past 2 years has been hilariously WRONG.

>t-this time it's different

AHAHAHAHAHA

It really made me think.

Clinton is far more conservative than Obama is.

>MUH OPINION POLLS

it's utterly amazing how far the media is running with this dumb bullshit

they have NOTHING ELSE

$pringfield, Springfield Files and Marge vs Monorail.

Come one OP, where are ya? What's your favourite Simpsons episode?

It appears trump has no bottom though.
When is the first debate.

Let's privatize the BBC.

The media, in collusion with polling agencies, is trying to sink Trump's campaign. They did not create him and they will not end him.

'A CNN/ORC poll this week finds a greater percentage of Democrats (57 percent) say they are “extremely” or “very” enthusiastic about voting for president than Republican (41 percent) or independents (35 percent).'

get fucked trumpfags

Worse than that time we were attacked by the flesh eating virus?

There's a long way to go, but the polls of this month will tell us the baseline support for each candidate. They have fluctuated like hell because it's been an absolutely crazy election. However, it's starting to look like Hillary has a 6-7% base lead over Trump. That's actually a huge lead, akin to Obama/McCain and we know how that turned out. Sure, things will happen between now and November that will rock the boat either way, but it's unlikely anything will flip the election back to Trump.

faggot

Dukakis was beating HW by ~20 points at this point in the 1988 race. Try harder, shill.

Thanks for the bump.

>he thinks I bumped the thread

I agree, to be honest. As a matter of fact, you don't even know how screwed he is.

As a matter of fact, I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign, on a business trip in Turnberry these days. The campaign is literally falling apart. Trump and Pence are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his advisors are all considering jumping ship, and Trump himself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally been delivering more and more pain medication to him over the past few weeks ever since the Khan business . Whatever poker face he had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the presidency is literally giving him full-on panic attacks and dangerous blood pressure. I've heard him screaming behind locked doors about how he can't keep up the charade anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the debates in terms of a strategy or range of issues. Pence is probably going to leave the campaign by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of Trump's advisory team, leaving him dead in the water, because this man doesn't know politics to save his life. He knows he'll bomb at the debates, he knows his poll numbers are slipping, he knows everyone with any common sense in his own campaign is getting the fuck outta dodge before it crashes and burns.

I've been wanting to say this for weeks now and I don't have anywhere else to go without taking

to the press. If you have a question please ask. They'll never know I came here.

>implying Trump will even debate.
Trump will run scared because he knows he'd get clobbered in a debate.

>tfw genuinely tried to think of one
>tfw too many
>tfw realised there's now more bad episodes than good episodes
>tfw always had Futurama to fall back on
>tfw it too went to shit when they brought it back

Thanks a lot Australia, I didn't ask for these feels.

Keep the comments coming and thanks for another.

the one where Marge Simpson discovers she's a lesbian

Two Cars in Every Garage and Three Eyes on Every Fish

>1 post by ID
Jesus Christ guys.

.05 has been deposited into your CTR account.

Which season is that?

Concern trolling should be a bannable offense

Trump is slightly leading. These threads exist to divide and demoralize us. Never give up.

When Milhouse becomes radioactive man's sidekick.

Or the Austrailia one, when it gets overrun by Frogs. Kind of prophetic, right?

Homer get fake tickets to the superbowl and Marge and Lisa try to have fun on their own.

S H I L L
H
I
L
L

youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE

Enjoy and MAGA

Jeb Bush is Hillary Clinton and vice versa.

So how will Sup Forums react if Trump loses?

Fuck off, Fuck Trump, Fuck Hillary, and Fuck you.

Looks like CTR is back from their break. We had a break for about 18 hours.

Gosh... there's so many

But I guess if you put a gun to my head I'd probably narrow it down to Last Exit to Springfield or Marge vs The Monorail

BLM loving Johnson cuck.

26 sep

The Donald is going to be BTFO so bad. It will be an electoral landslide. He'll carry a few irrelevant western states like Wyoming and Idoah, but every state that has an actual civilization will go for Hillary.
>trump destruction on a biblical scale

H-h-h-hi Correct the Record.
I was actually the one who made this shill post.
pls deposit $0.20 cents into my paypal.
I'm the good goy here.

There are a lot, but that one episode where Bart needs to study all winter to not fail 4th grade or whatever was a pretty good one. Hit me in the feels.

Castle or bust you complacent bitch. I'm tired of you Trump degenerates with your tongue down his tanned ass. Trump is an MKUltra shill who is taking all power from this nation. You are no better than CTR. Fuck you.

>needs to study all winter

it's only one day

Thanks to the OP and the people in this thread for Correcting The Record.

Saged, hidden.

Jesus Christ you're even worse than Lolbertarians.

Look, I get you guys are just trying to get paid, everybody's gotta make a living, so I'll throw you a bone and take the bait.

Over the last two weeks we've seen an unprecedented collaboration and collusion between the media, pollsters, and a presidential campaign. We know from the DNC leaks that the Clinton Campaign has been directly manipulating the media for months, feeding them stories and lines to use, and this is just the latest bout. And on the surface it seems like it's been successful, but what has the media actually accomplished?

Well, they've made it look like Trump can't win, like there's no point in him even continuing the race, in which case the next three months become a very boring, very predictable, very scripted coronation ceremony for Queen Hillary. So that's a victory, right?

Not if you're the media. Ratings for CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News have all been steadily declining since Clinton clinched the nomination, and they've dropped even faster since the RNC ended two weeks ago. What the media is going to realize very quickly over the next week or so is that nobody is tuning into this election for Clinton. She's not entertaining, she's not inflammatory, she's not ridiculous, she's boring and predictable and that makes for really crappy news. And if the media continues to feed into the bullshit narrative that the election is over before it ever began, interest in the election is going to evaporate.

At the end of the day, these networks are businesses, they need money, which means they need ratings, which means they need news and narratives that will keep viewers watching. No amount of bribes and threats from Clinton will ever convince them to commit to ratings suicide. Trump knows this, he's been playing the media for years and he knows the coverage pendulum is about to swing back hard. All he needs is the right moment to take a swing at Clinton.

And you are a memeing troll with no real care for this nation.

Even Reuters who tried to #shillforhill newest poll has them with the margin of error about even.

>"Folks, let me tell ya Crooked Hillary stole the nomination from Bernie, and is responsible for thousands of deaths in the middle east, and made her family rich by ripping off the Haitians of their relief money"

>T-trump hates women!
>crowd starts to boo her
>she goes into a seizure and doesn't debate again

REMINDER THAT THIS IS THE SET UP TO RIG THE ELECTION

HILLARY RALLIES ARE ALMOST EMPTY DESPITE HIRING ACTORS AS SEAT FILLERS

TRUMP RALLIES DON'T HAVE ENOUGH ROOM TO HOUSE EVERYONE THAT WANTS TO COME DESPITE BEING THE LARGEST PLACES AVAILABLE

GO ATTEND YOUR LOCAL VOTE COUNT AS A SPECTATOR

thank you for correcting the record.

>polls after trump was behind but got his boost after RNC and was ahead by a couple points
>MEME MAGIC
>same polls that Sup Forums was flaunting after Hillary got her bump that everyone expected
>SHILLS EVERYWHERE

Its as if this yalls first election

SAvaGE
>SAvaGE
SAvaGE
>SAvaGE
SAvaGE
>SAvaGE

polls are rigged to make the sheep think Hillary is more popular then she really is.

It is a simple herding tactic.

It's because various MSM companies have decided to leave entire Trump supporting groups out of the polling counts. The results are skewed. And he's still competing with her despite that.

This.

Shame Sup Forums is full of lazy people. You need to observe the counting process (or count yourself), and you need to lobby to get rid of electronic voting.

It's amazing the liberals aren't endlessly quoting this episode considering it's pretty much this election from a liberal POV

>Mr Burns = Trump
>Mary Sue governor = Hillary

It's better

>thank you for changing the record
FTFY

Here you go, Shekelberg.

> OP Still
> 1 post by this ID

Probably the episode where Homer gets that Hair restoration treatment.

Don't listen to this faggot. It was me that made the shill post. Give me the money.

monorail

its over trumpets, you lost already.

TRUMP IS OVER

KEK FAILED YOU. THAT GREEN FAGGOT CANT SAVE YOU.

HILLARY THE DARK LORD OF HELL WILL BE YOUR RULER AND THATS IT.

EMBRACE THE BBC.

WHITE RACE=EXTINCT

it literally is. this whole narrative, news, Sup Forums, etc, is written as though no one has ever been thru an election before

22 Short Films About Springfield

>Holy shit the next wikileak email thing is going to be awful

The last 6 Wikileaks haven't amounted to shit. Hillary is skyrocketing in the polls.

Not to mention Trump has taken a wrecking ball to the Republican party, dividing it and turning the sides against each other.

Trump is literally cratering, TrumDumpsters on suicide watch.
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-08-05/-trump-is-cratering-new-polls-signal-deep-trouble-for-republican-nominee

Congratulations on your nominee, fellas!

fake and gay

The one where Homer and Flanders become bounty hunters.