"Hidden within a messaging app is Textopolis, a bustling city where all your favorite emojis live...

>"Hidden within a messaging app is Textopolis, a bustling city where all your favorite emojis live, hoping to be selected by the phone’s user."

Textopolis. Learn quality screenwriting, guys

>"No! It's the kids that are wrong!"

>implying this movie will be successful

>Learn quality screenwriting, guys
More like
>Quality Templatesheet fill in
These Movies are all the same, the animated movie formular is perfected for mass appeal, they jsut have to fill in the blanks with the newest current fad, basically infinite money

is this shit real??????????

>mfw i found out textopolis really existed

>the survival of Sony Pictures is hinging on this movie

Hopefully they can fully focus on video games and have something at E3 next year when this fails

When did emoticons officially become emojis? This switch still makes me feel old.

>TJ Miller quit Silicon Valley because he thought this was funnier

Well, what would you call it?

In the World of Fidgetspinnernopolis where all the fidget spinners live will one defectiv and about to recalled Spinner known as Spuny show the world that he can achieve the 9500rpm and bring just as much joy to autistic kids as any other triple glowing fidget spinner

After watching five minutes of him doing standup, I'm not convinced he knows what funny is

diarrhea

>someone legitimately thought this would be a great film idea
>someone actually got millions of dollars loaned to them to produce this film
>someone actually took the time to write a screenplay for a film about a bunch of talking cell phone icons
>someone spent hundreds of hours animating a literal talking piece of shit
>someone actually convinced Sir Patrick Stewart to voice said literal talking piece of shit
How does Amy Pascal do it?

Starring spoony as spuny. He's finally back!

the pusy game ridiculous

Who would want to fuck her? She looks like a heroin addict.

In my movie it would be called Human Interaction and it would be a shattered ruin of a place, populated mainly by rats and crows

Why doesn't Sup Forums makes its own animated movie?

BASED

all standup is garbage though.

it's essentially telling your life story and needing people to "get" your expiriences.

comedy works better in mediums already providing its own context.

>implying it won't

based pusyposter

Emoticons are made with keyboard characters, emojis are pictures.
Emoticon: :^)
Emoji:

giggled

very true, i think that the only "comedy" that works through stand up is what that british guy with the horrible laugh does, or demitri martin. one liners or short jokes. not constant 5 minutes long self deprecating stories

They're planning to consolidate Pictures and Computer Entertainment. SCE is like the only thing making money so get used to these mergers in such a dying corporation.

>Textopolis. Learn quality screenwriting, guys
Don't see the problem here. It's no worse than "Zootopia."

She's taking a page from the Tom Rothman school of executive decisions (ie being a huge out of touch fuckup that cares mostly about politics, both corporate and real)

just another money laundering film

>emojis are pictures.
No. Emoticons are pictures. Emoji are unicode characters.

people saw sausage party so there's clearly a market for zero effort animation

I think Bo Burnham does fun stuff with the format but his shows are more comedic musical performances than stand up

Horses from the Horse Show in New York,like the Smurfs

You're delusional if you think people will see this.
It's 100% going to flop. Look at any trailer or clip on YouTube and view the rating bar.
This movie will be the laughing stock in a few weeks and anyone that sees it will be laughed at.

Because nobody would be willing to fund it.

I would. But that's only because I'm a 22 year old virgin.

theyre called smileys dipshit

It's going to bomb like 2016Ghostbusters