I was recently fired for Fox for reading 2 scripts...

I was recently fired for Fox for reading 2 scripts, looking at concept art and for reading a few e-mails about up coming movies, one was what I believe is the final version of Wolverine 3 and the other was for Gambit, however I know Gambit is getting a massive re-write so this one I'll share just to show you haw dumb Fox can be.
First off the release dates for up coming X-Men films are as follows
>Wolverine: Weapon X - March 3, 2017
>Gambit - October 6, 2017
>Deadpool 2 - March 2, 2018
>New Mutants - June 29, 2018
>X-Force - Early 2019
>X-Men 7 - Summer 2019
Fox is trying to make Bryan Singer the "Kevin Feige" type role as the overseer of the X-men movies. They know people don't like how disjointed the X-men films are to each other and are going to try and fix continuity in the future.
Expect Fox to announce the official title of Wolverine 3 soon, as well as Gambit and Deadpool 2 closer to the end of summer.
I'll gladly answer question after I post everything.

The leaked script that's been floating around here over the past few months (The one where Logan is a limo driver and escapes to a Farm house after being chased by the Reavers and then X-24 shows up) is some what real, it's based on an earlier version of the script before re-writes. The changes are:
>Styker was replaced with Professor Thorton
>Kitty Pride is Replaced with an elderly Moira MacTaggert
>It's not a Farm house but a Farming community
>There are a few scene that extended the stay at the farm such as character interactions
>X-24 will be revealed to have the name Daken
>Charles dies at the farm by the hands of X-24
>Sabretooth will appear at the end revealing to have trained X-23 & 24
>Wolverine get his classic costume (If anyone has a human template I'll gladly attempt to draw it)
>Logan sacrifices himself to kill Sabretooth, destroy Essex Corp. and is assumed dead
>Rogue, Cyclopes and Jean have a cameo appearance at the end of the movie saving X-23, being played by Anna Paquin, James Marsden and Famke Janssen respectively
If this movie does well and proves that big budget R-Rated superhero movies work, Fox will greenligh X-Force.

How can you be fired for looking at stuff?

The Gambit movie was going to be a Sci-Fi space movie set in the 80's or 90's, but when some of the higher ups found out no one was caring about a Gambit movie they cut the budget, which was $150 million at the time, and decided to make it more grounded turning the project into a small budget, $60-70 million, heist film that it should have always been, set in the present day.
The basic plot was that Gambit got abducted by Aliens and was forced to fight in Gladiatorial pit for entertainment, he teams up with: Forge, Dust, Avalanche and Marrow to kill Mojo and Spiral, release other prisoners and escape.
It would have ended with all of them finding Xaviers School. This was going to eventually lead into Gambit being a part of the X-men in the next movie.
Fox's original plan was for Gambit to replace Wolverine, but after seeing that no one cared about Gambit and that Deadpool was extremely popular they have changed course. and now are thinking of Gambit, Deadpool or even X-23 replacing the character.
I've seen the concept art for Gambit and it looks a lot like pic related except with a bandana tied around his head, fingerless gloves and a normal looking black shirt. His eyes have been a bit of a concern seeing as they'll have to be CGI at all times but they're thinking to just make them glow red when using his powers like in Origins, but Tatum is fully on board with wearing red contacts the whole time.

The next 3 movies I don't know much about. All I know is that Deadpool 2 will have Cable and that Domino will appear as a rival merc to Deadpool, as well as that It will set up X-Force.
Meanwhile New Mutants might be title "X-Men: New Mutants" as they think it'll boost the sales if people know it's connected to the rest of the universe and will feature: Magik, Wolfsbane, Mirage, Cannonball, Sunspot & Warlock. This movie has pretty much been ready to go for the past year but they keep tweaking a few things about it such as what time period to set it in, currently it's set in present day and we will get a cameo of the new Colossus as well as Negasonic Teenage Warhead, James McAvoy will also be playing Professor X in this movie apposed to it originally being Patrick Stewart but because of the characters death in Wolverine 3 they choose McAvoy to not confuse audiences.
Both Deadpool 2 and New Mutants are set to start filming early 2017 meaning Deadpool might get the summer release if they think he can compete with the likes of Avengers, Transformers and Jurassic World
All I know about X-Force is the possible team, they want a small team of 5 with 3 men and 2 women, Deadpool, Cable and Domino are definitely in while the other 2 members are going to be picked for a list including, for other woman: X-23, Psylocke, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Feral. while for the other man: Colossus, Gambit, Cannonball and Warpath
I think it'll depend on popularity, Gambit will probably be there if his movie is well received or Colossus, they might even use both and make Domino the only other woman on the team.

The next X-men movie (project name "X-Men: Phoenix Rising") was originally going to come out summer 2018 but due to the mixed-negative reviews of Apocalypse they decided to pull it and rework it. They've heard the complaints about the pointless decade jumps every movie and think this will be the last one jumping into the 90's but they might stay there and make a whole trilogy set in the 90's.
>Don't expect the return of Mystique and/or Beast
>New X-men will be Forge and Scarlet Witch as well as Jubilee will be a part of the team this time
>They'll be going into space and the Shi'ar and Starjammers will be key players in the movie
>Where Magneto went at the end of Apocalypse will be revealed in which he creates an artificial island called Genosha as a safe place for mutants but will come to Charles and the X-men's aid and be part of the team
>Magneto will learn that Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver are his children and they will join him on Genosha at the end of the movie
Some ideas have been tossed around about future X-men films like introducing Juggernaut, Arcade and even Onslaught, the latter which may be used to bring the whole X-universe together.

I also know their plans for Fantastic 4 and they're planning a sequel set for 2020, they're going to make it like a re-quel where it has the same cast but the origin is told a bit differently through flash back and doesn't make any reference to the previous film, think Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance.
However there has been talk with Marvel to buy the rights back. Now that Perlmutter is gone, as he was notorious for not wanting to spend a lot of money, Fegie is more on board with buying back the rights to F4, however the price is still too high for him. So Fox's plan is to offer a trade being that Marvel gets the rights to F4 but they get full live-action television rights, merchandising right to make toys and games off of the movies as well as the rights to Taskmaster and the Savage lands. I was fired before they made Fegie this offer so I don't know if it went through or if they were tweaking it further if the deal doesn't go through by 2018 they'll start working on the sequel.

Now I'll be taking any question you guys may have

I wasn't in a position to look at anything like that

I am already confused by this timeline stuff

>Don't expect the return of Mystique
Confirmed fake. They're not dropping the cash cow.

The amount of ineptitude seems to be very telling that this is a real leak.

Wasn't Sony interested in using the Savage Land?

>and they're planning a sequel set for 2020,

This is the part I doubt because surely they'd know the reception for that movie was bad last year, right? I would imagine that if they're keeping the rights, they might as well reboot.

> they're going to make it like a re-quel where it has the same cast but the origin is told a bit differently through flash back and doesn't make any reference to the previous film, think Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance.

Forgot to answer to this part, Ghost Rider at least did okay at the domestic box office. F4 didn't last year. And why do they think the same cast would be up for it when it might've almost damaged their careers?

>>New X-men will be Forge and Scarlet Witch as well as Jubilee will be a part of the team this time

Are they really going to use Scarlet Witch?

>no Mystique
>Fox using Scarlet Witch

You had me going there for a while, user...

Singer said that if things panned out they had plans to introduce her.

Bizarre. Does Marvel know this?

>I also know their plans for Fantastic 4 and they're planning a sequel set for 2020, they're going to make it like a re-quel where it has the same cast but the origin is told a bit differently through flash back and doesn't make any reference to the previous film, think Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance.
Because Spirit of Vengeance was so successful?

I'm guessing Fox wants some kind of money from Fantastic Four. But trying to use the same cast is just asking for trouble given the negative reception toward the film last year. And I liked the cast, I just didn't like them as the Fantastic Four. But to be fair they didn't really do much for obvious reasons.

Lawrance was the cash cow not Mystique
However if they can get her back they might make a solo movie about her
They do know it was a flop but if they can't reach a deal for Marvel to buy F4 back they have to make another movie again and they'd rather move forward then start over
There was a Scarlet Witch easter egg in DoFP and are planning to use her in a big roe in the future also this guyProbably

That wasn't the point
Marvel doesn't need to know this, Marvel and Fox share the twins

>Meanwhile New Mutants might be title "X-Men: New Mutants" as they think it'll boost the sales if people know it's connected to the rest of the universe and will feature: Magik, Wolfsbane, Mirage, Cannonball, Sunspot & Warlock. This movie has pretty much been ready to go for the past year but they keep tweaking a few things about it such as what time period to set it in, currently it's set in present day and we will get a cameo of the new Colossus as well as Negasonic Teenage Warhead, James McAvoy will also be playing Professor X in this movie apposed to it originally being Patrick Stewart but because of the characters death in Wolverine 3 they choose McAvoy to not confuse audiences.

I'm already confused by all this.

So what time period does Wolverine 3 take place in?

Wolverine 3 takes place 10 or so years after the good future of Days of Future Past
Deadpool, Gambit and New Mutants take place in the present day
while the X-men movies take place in the past

>They do know it was a flop but if they can't reach a deal for Marvel to buy F4 back they have to make another movie again and they'd rather move forward then start over

Yeah but what can they really do with it? I assume the rumors of them being unable to crossover with the X-universe are true, so that leaves that out. And if it's the same cast, people will associate bad things with the sequel because of last year's film. A reboot would still have the stigma of their last three films but not as much as it would be if they kinda/sorta continued from last year's.

It's true they can't cross over, they need Marvels ok to do that
The reason they might want to use the same cast is so they don't have to sign anyone else to a sinking ship that is Fantastic 4
I mean they could recast and it could be a reboot they might change their minds by 2020

>It's true they can't cross over, they need Marvels ok to do that

Huh. Well that'll shut up all the people on Sup Forums and elsewhere who keep thinking that Fox could keep the rights by introducing them in the X-Men.

>The reason they might want to use the same cast is so they don't have to sign anyone else to a sinking ship that is Fantastic 4

Yeah, I guess I sort of see how that would work better. It's just... I think Andrew Garfield has a better chance of being Spider-Man again than the Fant4stic cast returning. And Garfield was the one who pissed off higher-ups at Sony.

> not using the trip code so we can tell who you are

I'll believe a F4 sequel when I see it. I fully expect a Marvel deal because no one at FOX is going to willingly touch the project and theyd rather invest in Xmen/Deadpool anyway

How do I do that?
I don't post here often enough

they want to get something out of it and aren't just going to let the rights expire
They can afford to spend a few million on a shitty movie once every 5 or so years and keep the rights

There's also the fact Fox is doing two X-Men shows with Marvels help. I still don't think Marvel only got cash out of that.

I also assume one of the requirements in their contract is that a Fantastic Four film has to be released in theatres to avoid a situation like the 1994 film, right?

In the name field put username#password. Too late now though because anybody can come in and pretend to be you

yes
Marvel got a cut of the ad revenue

Look I know companies are petty and will sit on rights so another wont make profits, but lets be real here, FOX isnt going to continually eat this shit sandwich. They need something in production to hold on to them, thats a given. But good luck finding a willing director, or persuading the original cast to come back. Jordan already jumped ship to Marvel anyway. The point is that its going to be a fucking nightmare to make and they only risk further alienating their audience

thank you
I'll be using this form now on

Speaking of the Fantastic Four film, what's the situation between Fox and Trank now?

I didn't mean to put the word username in the word password.

When it comes to pettiness Fox is the worst
The original cast are obligated to come back if asked to and it's not like they're going to try and make a bad movie, they'll just not put as much money into it.
This is why they want Marvel to buy they rights back or at least settle for the trade

Terrible he might honestly never do big budget movies again
I actually got to meet him when he was signed on, he was very passionate about the project and very excited to do it, but after filming he was almost a different person

No one tries to make a bad movie user. It just happens

I know that's what I'm saying, they're going to try and make a good movie but they just wont spend a lot when the brand name is tarnished

It sounded like people in charge weren't sure what to do with it.

This is a problem cause F4 needs a larger budget than the last ones got.

I'm only here for about a hour or so I'm going to drop a few smaller details I left out

Huge Jackman has stated he'd only return if fighting Deadpool or if X-men and the Avengers crossed over. However he is seemingly on board with making small cameos like his appearance in First Class or a role as big as his scene in Apocalypse.
It seems that there will be no room for him in Deadpool 2 but the writers are interested in working him into the plot of Deadpool 3

Casting for Cable has already begun and Ron Perlman is in the lead, they are also interested in having Keira Knightley as Domino though no talk have started

The Gambit reworked Gambit movie is only going to have a hand full of other mutants similar to The Wolverine, one of which will be Mister Sinister

The studio will be more reactionary with solo movies from here on out. As an example if they know people really want a Cable solo movie they will do it with on a few years

>Casting for Cable has already begun and Ron Perlman is in the lead,

Man that'd be kinda weird

Will Jubilee be a vampire?

why can't Gambit just fall apart already

>They know people don't like how disjointed the X-men films are to each other and are going to try and fix continuity in the future.

lol

This one about Gambit is absolute bullshit. I won't prove it, but I work at Fox too and did some work on Gambit a couple of months ago. It was set in the late 80s-early 90s in New Orleans with young Gambit as part of a heist crew. The idea was a heist film. No way it's suddenly become Planet Gambit.

OP implied that it was originally Planet Gambit then changed to the heist story.

I thought Apocalypse was confirmed to be McAvoy's last X-film

I fear MCU Wanda is going to die in Infinity War.

You are so full of shit. You would be sued for violating a non-disclosure agreement. There's absolutely no way in hell this is true.

I laughed
Then I cried

Well the only way to know if it's true is to get it mentioned on other sites.

I think you are full of shit, but who is supposed to be older X-23?