Trump is a fascist. There is absolutely no denying this

Trump is a fascist. There is absolutely no denying this.

If you disagree, then feel free to prove these things wrong:
reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4teoxl/a_final_response_to_the_tell_me_why_trump_is_a/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whatever he is, if he gets in and uses nuclear weapons we can kiss the human race goodbye.

nice try Reddit, even Australia wouldn't stoop this low for (you)s

h-holy shet bol bto ........................................................... guez im a #clintoris now :DD

lets hope youre right

Notice how almost all of those extreme quotes are from March or prior to that. He said this because he was contesting with something like 16 other candidates.

Also: claim extreme shit, then negotiate down. "Ban all Muslims from entering the US" into "Ban all persons from countries where terrorism rampant."

>thinking fascist/hitler is an insult on Sup Forums
2/10 made me reply

Sad shills. You will never fit in.

Why do you think we like him? Now fuck off.

America is at an all time low due to liberalism and illegal immigration.

Maybe we need a fascist to help restore America to her previous greatness!

Deport the hoards, deport liberals. After that is done, America will be great again.

>reddit
sage

Iceland! How's your country doing against Liberalism? I never really hear about anything going on over there.....

Yes he is fascist. Fascism Isn't authorotarian, a military state or whatever people think. Read up on the term before throwing it around like another good goy.

>America is at an all time low due to liberalism and illegal immigration.

You mean crapitalism and neocon wars started by people like Drumpf?

Why is that a bad thing

>Trump is a fascist. There is absolutely no denying this

This is a pro-fascism board

Welcome! Now fuck off back to where you came from

you need a drink
let me red pill you on fascism

There's literally nothing wrong with fascism.

STOP FUCKING CALLING ME A SHILL EVERYTIME I POST SOMETHING NEGATIVE ABOUT TRUMP. I'M NOT A SHILL. I'M NOT BEING PAYED BY ANYBODY. I DO IT FOR FREE BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT THE FUTURE OF HUMANITY. THINK BEFORE SUPPORTING A PERSON WHO CAN DESTROY THE PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As much as we like to joke around, it's incredibly important that we do the right thing in November, Sup Forums. We need to tell Comrade Trumpsky, "You're fired!"

No, I mean wars supported by people like Hillary and the complete disregard of economics by liberals is what's killing our country.

False alarm guys, we got a confirmed shitposter here

Aus trying to take the mantle back from the maple fuckers

Icelands immigration increased by 300% last year. It's still low but keep in mind there is only 350 000 people living there. The ruin might go swift. At least they demonstrate against globalist bankers so maybe they will resist in due time.

>election begins in earnest
>1 week into a 12 week contest, side A takes an early lead and wants to call the game early on account of (hormonal problems?) "reasons".

facism let's the (((large corporations))) do whatever they want, (((they))) would eventually be able to spin the public opinion and overthrow the fascist leader

OP is obviously a shill or troll, but that doesn't negate the fact that there are literally many things wrong with fascism. Primarily among them, off the top of my head, the fact that the existence of sites like Sup Forums depend on whatever the whim of the hypothetical dictator happens to be at that moment.

I honestly can't believe countries are doing this to themselves. Why do liberals hate white people so much? What's the deal?

>Trump is a fascist. There is absolutely no denying this.
>If you disagree, then feel free to prove these things wrong
Hillary is a criminal. There is absolutely no denying this.
If you disagree, then read her leaked emails

Pretty terrible actually. We are racist and against gays inside, but we just have no backbone when Europe is so progressive. So we follow along.

Our immigration laws will also change early 2017, making it easier for immigrants. So if you want to fill a quota in a peaceful country, please consider moving here. Pirate Party, which is very leftist, has around 30% in the polls, and elections are in autumn.

Right now we are 99% white because most of our immigrants are Polish, which is better because they work hard.

So you get paid, and you accomplish nothing? Story of your life.

if Sup Forums would ban Canada,Australia and Brazil 99% of all shitposts would be gone

Damn brah, why is your country bending so easily to liberal will? I thought you all just did your own little thing out there. I didn't know American/European liberalism made its way out there yet.

How does the majority of the public actually feel about this? Or is this just politicians try to play nice?

Sounds good feels good

because he is full of shit, icelanders are just like swedes.
Saying anything else is just wisful thinking

that post is almost entirely talking about foreign policy

fascism is a description of a system of government that is defined on how it treats its own people. not how it treats the people it's at constant war with but can't admit

you're merely using fascism as a buzzword

Nordic Resistance Movement is establishing in Iceland. Join up and fight against the globalists.

i fucken wish those emu fuckers were banned too denmark

Facism is uber-statism. Trump's policies are very far from this. You're an idiot. Given the fact that fascist scholars don't have a well agreed upon definition for the word, I'd say yours is likely wrong. Don't throw around words you don't understand.

>inb4 you conflate nationalism and fascism

No, you're wrong.

So are these anons posting all this BS about Trump here really CTR shills or are they just low effort baiters?

Lol. Obvious shill.

How many shekels are you getting?

youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE

WE GOT THIS.. MAGA!

God I hope not. Nationalism/Patriotism seems to be on the rise as more Muslim/Immigrant attacks continue.

Hopefully, we all as first world/westernized nations won't put up with this disease known as liberalism for much longer.

There's no reason for it. We outmatch them technologically and militaristic-ally. Why should we fall to them?

It's time to give the liberals the boot!

>the fact that the existence of sites like Sup Forums depend on whatever the whim of the hypothetical dictator happens to be at that moment

this is barely coherent english, and definitely not an argument

Probably a little bit of both. Shills being here is a documented fact, and Trump's popularity has led to a lot of normies showing up here.

I don't think so dude. People say they are for refugees and homosexuality, but they just say that for attention and facebook likes. Maybe you have liberal friends, but my family and friends hate gays and refugees, but on facebook they support gay pride and all that shit.

Of the 10k people who signed up for the "help refugees", how many do you think are actually willing to pay money to help them?

The only fascist is Hilary Clinton and Cuck culture the follows her. Fascist want to take away the rights of those they lead. We are slowly being stripped of speech, gun rights, a propaganda machine called the Media. Wake up you stupid ignorant dumb fucks.

mix of both. the good baiters get the 200+ post threads, low energy baiters/CTR get these threads

REMEMBER, "sage" GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD

>reddit
Are you even fucking trying at this point?

Good, nothing better than we deserve.

Its like a best of Lügenpresse:

>I would be very, very slow to pull that trigger,” Mr Trump said. “[But] if someone hits us with a nuke, you wouldn’t fight back with a nuke?

>Donald Trump: “First of all, you don’t want to say take everything off the table because you would be a bad negotiator if you do that.

>DT: “Then why are we are making them? Why do we make them?”

Hes pretty much on point with all of his statements, none of this is insane, the media just spins it into the worst possible way.

Gott að sjá ykkur Íslendingana styðja Hr. Trump

Mér líður stundum eins og að ég sé aleinn á Íslandi með common sense..

PC er orðið alltof vangefið í þessa dagana..

Do you think there's any hope for the new Icelandic National Front?

I wasn't a Nazi before.

It really makes me think.

I'm a NaziV2 now.

A fascist would never say the words "I think it should be up to the states to decide."