Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3woEDTUbDYg
youtube.com/watch?v=kHpXle4NqWI
youtube.com/watch?v=5K4s0-do1dQ
youtu.be/QKjUtTC3e0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=8b8isnhYMjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PAn0Oq5P3eQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I prefer the psychopath (Bugs) – more true to life character. Mickey is childlish and simplified, typical to Disney.

fuck off back to Sup Forums

t. Sup Forums

Bugs is much funnier
Mickey is the superior brand mascot

Back then I bought tons of Mickey Mouse magazines and books, only for Donald motherfucking Duck.
Mickey is shit, Bugs wins.

Ehh... wassup nigga?

Bugs for always being a step ahead

I've never seen Mickey Mouse on TV. Disney only aired sitcoms. I think they might've had a really shitty Mickey show that was CG and targeted towards 3 year olds? Cartoon Network aired Loony Toons all the time. Only a shill wouldn't prefer Bugs Bunny.

Bugs is actually a character. The mouse is a bland, inoffensive mascot.

Does Mickey even have a personality?

Childhood is idolising Mickey
Adulthood is when you realize that Bugs makes more sense.

Donald Duck

Donald and Goofy are based, hell, even Pluto is better than fucking Mickey

I've heard Mickey described as the straight man of the Disney universe. Like Kermit the frog.

hard mode:

duffy or donald ?

But Kermit still has personality, and works on his own as a character as well as in a group. How would you even describe Mickey? Cheerful?

Sure. Cheerful, optimistic, adventurous,, curious but also pretty straight laced.

It's just not particulary interesting or funny compared to Donald's anger and Goofy's buffoonery.

ITT: plebeians

As a character, Bugs. More diverse and humorous.

I prefer Disney in general, though.

daffy
donald's voice is like nails on a chalkboard

I'd have to say Donald, maybe because I grew up with way more Disney.
Everything Donals is great. youtube.com/watch?v=3woEDTUbDYg

Tom is in a league of his own

Bugs 'cuz he is a stinker

You know, until I was almost an adult I always thought Donalds voice was artificially altered to sound like that. I was genuinely shocked when I found out his voice actors can actually talk like that.

Bugs was actually funny.

the real great debate

Videogameshit always loses.

Mickey is often the worst character in his shorts. Hes not an actualy character, just someone that stuff happens to, and not even in a funny way because he doesnt react like Donald (the best Disney character). Mickey is straight and boring. Bugs is the center piece of all his cartoons.

Bugs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mickey

fucking ameriplebs

Warner Bros is pure creative surrealistic madness and Disney is childish shit.

Pic related > Bugs > Mickey

>Warner Bros
Chuck Jones did all the fucking work
youtube.com/watch?v=kHpXle4NqWI

Micky Mouse hasn't been a character in half a century.

kermit.

>unironically linking Every Meme a Reddit
kys

Those retro disney shorts have been pretty good

Tom and Jerry fucking sucked.

don't be so farfatched. Bugs Bunny and co is great yeah, DCU is shit tho

It's too late, once Micky became a mascot he could no longer be a character. Nobody has an "idea" of what kind of character Micky was unless you go back and watch his early cartoons.

whatever you say, Mac.

The thing about Mickey is that he doesn't really have a character, so he can be inserted in many different stories in different roles. It's done on purpose but retards who think everything should be a character-piece don't like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=5K4s0-do1dQ

GOAT episode

Mickey was never in tails gets trolled so Bugs wins

just because he's an sjw doesn't make his points any less valid, reddit

>its a Mickey gets cucked by Mortimer episode

So is right? Mickey was interesting back in the day?

And goodness. Mickey got cucked hard.

Why not both?
youtu.be/QKjUtTC3e0Y

Daffy.

Best character coming through.

So? You can insert Donald into any story as well, its just infinitely more entertaining.

Donald > Mickey

Modern Mickey is a mary sue piece of shit character. I always hated when my Donald Duck magazines had Mickey stories, especially those shitty 90s detective mary sue mickey stories.

When you get a mascot character, you have to make them as inoffensive as possible so everyone likes him, which means pruning risky character flaws until they're nothing.

It's the same reason why Luigi is more of a character than Mario.

>So? You can insert Donald into any story as well

No, you can't, because his innate character will drive the plot, rather than the plot driving him, like it happens with audience-surrogate characters like Mickey.

out of those two bugs bunny by far

if we're talking disney & wb then disney

Childhood is arguing Disney vs Looney Tunes

Adulthood is knowing Fleischer studios was the best

youtube.com/watch?v=8b8isnhYMjg

>When you get a mascot character, you have to make them as inoffensive as possible so everyone likes him, which means pruning risky character flaws until they're nothing

Bugs is WB's mascot yet they still kept his wacky character.

kek, mickey cupping a feel of dem cheeks at 6:50

Seems like you havent read a lot of Donald stories.

Adulthood is not arguing over cartoons on the internet.

Adulthood is not watching cartoons because you have limited free time and bills to pay and you can't be fucked wasting it on children's television.

>tfw you will never be a kid again
>tfw you will never wake up early on Saturday mornings to watch Looney Tunes while eating cereal

Fuck this thread for making me nostalgic.

t. Child

>its a "they wont air the old episodes because they got the rights to the new not really good ones" episode

Fuck off Don Rosa. No one likes your shitty duck comics.

WB doesn't actually have a centralized mascot. They've used all their characters at some point and in cases where they just need a symbol they've done stuff like use the singing frog as a mascot.

It's also a matter of approach, WB never propped themselves up as a whimsical family friendly empire like Disney did. They know they've been raunchy in the past and aren't afraid to admit it. It's not the same as "We're the magic" concept Disney has.

It's 2017, we're all going to remain children until our mid 30s thanks to boomer parenting and shit education/job market.

t. freshly 25 year old NEET.

>Don Rosa
Are you kidding me? That panel is straight out of "Only a Poor Old Man" by Carl Barks, i.e., the best single issue of a Disney comic ever.

I was always more of a Hanna Barbera kid

>This show made some money, lets repeat it five or six times with slightly different characters.

> He's gonna sing a song for you

Daffy Duck.

Bugs Bunny, all day every day. He's basically proto-Spider-Man.

I hated Hanna Barbera so much, I found it extremely boring as a kid, and thought it was more something adults watched. Maybe I had too much ADD.

What did Donald mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=PAn0Oq5P3eQ

I like Johnny Quest and Scooby Doo, Where are You

Watching Americuck made entertainment fuck off

No Hanna-Barbera was indeed shit. They had a few "designs" for cartoons based on moderate successes. Then they would invent new IP's for these designs and keep repeating them until something stuck, like Scobby-Doo or the Flintstones.
If you google their cartoon history you'll be shocked by the sheer mass of one season shows and then realize they were all the same shit.

First you had the sitcom design. Obviously the Flintstones and the Jetsons off the top of my head but there were others. These I guess you could say were more tuned towards and older audience.

Then you had the hip young amateur detective teams with the wacky animal mascot. Scooby Doo being the biggest hit and the most milked but they of course had Jabber Jaw, Dune Buggy, Funky Phantom, even Captain Caveman.

Then they had their capeshit portion, space ghost, birdman, that He-Man clone. Their lack of even the slightest hint of a plot is probably what inspired Adult Swims fixation of Birdman and Spaceghost.

Their most overused design, however, was the one they used for shows like Yogi Bear or Topcat. This design was literally just taking a popular celebrity at the time and having one of their more popular voice actors do an impression of them, then make a character out of that. The entire meta joke of Yogi Bear was that he sounded like Ed Norton. That fucking Hippo, Magilla Gorilla, Secret Squirrel, Quickdraw Mcgraw, they're all just based on impersonations.

Anyone who prefers Mickey is fucked in the head.

Daffy > Bugs > Donald > shit > Mickey > Goofy

I hate that fucking whatever it is Goofy shit. At least Mickey had a good Fantasia segment.

Thank you

>it's a donald duck with chip and dale episode

It's not hard mode at all, it's a significantly easier question.

Daffy

Duffy if watching, Donald if reading.

GET

THE

FUCK

IN

OUT

Bugs Bunny vs peak Batman
Who wins?

Bugs. Not even a contest, as evidenced by this thread.

also can someone explain to me why there isn't a complete DVD or blu ray of all the Bugs Bunny cartoons?

Only Donald fucking Duck

The BASEDEST character EVER.

t. dolan

Bugs, but with prep time, Batman wins (always)

lol fucking mouselet

Some of the episodes were great

wew, Bugs with prep time can't be stopped. I'm sure Batfaggot has been stopped at least one time time "with prep" in all the oodles of shitty comics, Bugs not once.