Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vor65mNB8Uk
youtube.com/watch?v=W7QYCqrWqJs
youtube.com/watch?v=knEb7z_goYo&t=24s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reposting from the other thread
just finished watching fwwm
what a fucking mess. setting aside viewing it as a movie (which would make it even worse) and viewing it as something for the fans, it was so pointless, most of it was showing stuff we already know happened happen exactly how we knew they happened, and the new stuff went fucking no where. what was the point of the new agents if we're gonna just forget about them 30 minutes in?
it literally added zero to the series, except i guess the ring and david bowie, which also went nowhere. if i watched this at the time of release and this was the last of twin peaks for 20+ years i would have been pissed
gonna watch missing pieces now

youtu.be/vor65mNB8Uk

*Roadhouse stage expands to 3 times its size*

>Ladies and gentlemen, the The War On Drugs!

Windom for the win

what a fucking mess. setting aside viewing it as a movie (which would make it even worse) and viewing it as something for the fans, it was so pointless, most of it was showing stuff we already know happened happen exactly how we knew they happened, and the new stuff went fucking no where. what was the point of the new agents if we're gonna just forget about them 30 minutes in?
it literally added zero to the series, except i guess the ring and david bowie, which also went nowhere. if i watched this at the time of release and this was the last of twin peaks for 20+ years i would have been pissed
gonna watch missing pieces now

Sheryl Lee is CUTE, sweet and kind!!

>raimi's films are canon
>does this include SPiderman (2000)?
>does this include the director's cut?

Yes.

>at the finale
>london orchestra

The new agents fuckery is because Kyle didn't want to be in it until halfway into the movie
Q2 edit is best imo

Rhonda best girl

what a goodmess. setting aside viewing it as a good movie (which would make it even better) and viewing it as something for the fans, it was so blessful, most of it was showing stuff we already know happened happen better exactly how we tought they happened, and the new stuff went fucking Everywhere. what amazing the the point of the new agents if we're gonna just forget about them 30 minutes in?
it literally added infinite to the series, except i guess the ring and david bowie, which also went nowhere. if i watched this at the time of release and this was the last of twin peaks for 20+ years i would have been lynched
gonna watch missing pieces now wow bob wow

Reminder that Fargo S3E03 > Twin Peaks S3E08

:c

>the giant fucks these milkies everyday in a timeless space house

>Ladies and gentlememes, The Dead Grips!

got a (you)?

guys please don't copy my well written review. okay? thanks

Fuck off already.

>Fargo
dont have pleb channel

As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a BOBster
To me, being a BOBster was better than being President Truman of the United States
Even before I first wandered into the convenience store for an after-life job, I knew I wanted to be a part of them.
It was there that I knew that I belonged. To me, it meant being someBOBy in a Lodge that was full of noBOBies.
They weren't like anybody else... I mean, they did whatever they wanted, they resurrected dopplegangers and nobody ever gave them a ticket, in the summer when they asked for a light, nobody ever called the FBI.

>You're going back to Missoula, you little faggot
Damn, they shouldn't have let Raimi write Maddy's death scene.

You remember all that conspiracy alien and other bullshit young boys like to read about? Frost never grew up from that and inserted it into Twin Peaks.

*blocks your (You)*

Last episode was a little underwhelming. I like the hobos though.

The entirety of leftovers season 3 beats both

GOTTA DUBS?

got a (you)??

did normies get btfo

Next week's Roadhouse leaked

GOT/capeshit normies got btfo.

art student/hipster normies are pretending to love it

how can the roadhouse be a shitty place with fights and thugs and at the same time bring better artists and concerts than any festival?

got a (you)???

No more art house bullshit! We want Dougie Jones!

Just search for TP on Twitter, almost everyone is praising it.

looks like croatia aired episode 9 early

bandwagoners

wow, sam, wow

Normies only hate Dougie

DAKOTA

were normies ever on board with the new series?

Would Lynch like Death Grips?

man i wish. they're so good. they were on letterman once, letterman literally came

>Ladies and Gentlemen, Roadhouse is proud to present...
youtube.com/watch?v=W7QYCqrWqJs

Is cooper still retarded?

More than okay with this

He's talking about Leland

this is literally lol tastic that all these bands are playing at this club in this shitty town

poast more maddie

Is your mom still retarded?

He wasn't in this ep

WHERE IS COFFEE AND PIE COOPER

fuken saved

post the lynched webm

Please elaborate

what is up with frost writing twin peaks books? has he got nothing else going on his life?
anyone read them?

better
youtube.com/watch?v=knEb7z_goYo&t=24s

Dale Cooper wasn't in this episode. Most of it takes place in the 40s and 50s.

Why nobody made the golden thing from the giant's head forming L Y N C H E D?

Like said, the Q2 Edit is the best. The best version of the movie, in my opinion. You definitely should check it.

Why don't you save it and post it yourself instead of asking for it in every fucking thread?

>anyone read them?

yes, that's why the nuke concept wasn't out of left field. last episode was a frost lore dump and lynch gave it the visuals it deserves.

Okay. Thanks for the info.

Wait was the point in the random NIN performance just shoehorned in out of nowhere? I ended up skippin past it

>skippin
i hat you

fill me in pls like I was a damn good joe

No wonder the episode sucks.

FROSTED

Hahaha FROSTED

nigga I'll put a bull in your hat

That first time ive skipped anything in any tv or movie

how many episodes is the revival again?
iirc 18, so we're at the halfway mark more or less, right?

wait
wait
WAIT

because its not real

I loved the first and second season, but this is just painful to watch. Lynch has lost his mind. He must think he can get away with anything. I've never seen so much crap in my life before. Part 7 has been the only good episode so far - I mean, don't get me wrong, it was still really bad, but compared to rest of that crap, it was kind of okay.

I don't know how anyone can enjoy this, maybe it's "cool" to like it, I really don't know. But nothing makes any sense here. The rare times something is happening (most of the time it simply isn't) it's only meaningless bs. Characters come and go, nothing adds up. In addition, its unnecessarily brutal - a young boy gets run over by a car, for example. As someone said here, no sane person can enjoy this crap.

I fell asleep twice watching this episode, it is so boring. I'll stop watching the third season now. Already spent eight hours of my life I never get back. Life's too short for crap like this. I'm really curious at which point Showtime realized they screwed up.

He should have never done a third season, he ruined whole Twin Peaks for me. He should have stuck with designing sports bras instead...

I like both shows and you're absolutely wrong

lynch has shit taste in music confirmed. somehow getting old has made him have the musical taste of a 22 year old gender non conforming brooklyn hipster

Where Leo is?

Does cuter exist?

Why do they always start with "I loved the old seasons, but..." shtick?

LYNCHED YOUR GAY ASS

What do pussies taste like in the white lodge I wonder? That gum I like?

where is agent desmond

What happened to Coop's flute?

I have 1 black friend, but I am not racist

This is my waifu.

the flute is the airplane
and the flute delivered Laura orb to earth

skeleton spider colony

would deport / 10

güd 4 u

I thought that this thread died long ago

I clamed tiaken day one, btfo
and is lolifu

"18" but really 16. The first and last episodes are both two hours.

1&2
3&4
17&18