Now that the dust has well and truly settled, what was your honest opinion of this scene and Gus' death

Now that the dust has well and truly settled, what was your honest opinion of this scene and Gus' death

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7RJsRQOneMY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blast_injury#Primary_injuries
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bravo vince

HUUAAH!

Is it a coincidence that Gus looks a lot like Obama?

Pretty much the ending of the series for me.

I thought it was great and perfectly fitting for a show that always had an over the top streak

If they had a metal detector why didn't it detect the bomb?

Took a powerful holy shit scene and immediately turned into a wtf lmao scene. Completely took me out it, was overboard and unnecessary.

Tyrus probably didn't bother using the metal detector over the wheelchair because it's partly made of metal anyway, so what would he learn?

Both are mullatto?

the most E.P.I.C. scene ever

Dropped it right there and then. Didn't even finish watching the episode.

>being this much of a whiny faggot

still lovin it.

I never watched breaking bad so I always asumed this was from some eli roth movie

the scene was pure distilled shit, his death as a whole was pretty cool

I think people want BrBa to be some kind of hyper-realistic gritty could-actually-happen kind of chronicle.

There's a decapitated-head-on-turtle bomb, the plot is full of unlikely coincidences and convenient deus-ex-machina character decisions, Walt survives a point-blank detonation of a magical meth-crystal hand grenade he made himself with SCIENCE!

People get lulled into a sense of reality because the show has some really mundane parts and focuses on the "realistic" consequences of some of the character's actions. But BrBa takes a lot of cinematic and narrative liberties, almost to the point of being magical reality.

Gus' death isn't over the top given the show's context, but it is way out on the edge of the show's bell curve.

it was an amazing scene except for when they revealed ops picture

great send-off to a great character that only plebians say is unrealistic

3rd shittiest thing about this show. Just too stupid but makes it fun I guess.

1st - Show should've ended here
2nd - Those cousins

youtube.com/watch?v=7RJsRQOneMY

Guess you're right

it was a radio wave detector i think.

kek

Jesus what happened to that guy

I haven't watched the show but I have watched this scene and I think it is stupid and unnecessary that they show the closeup of his face. Also I find it hard to believe that he could walk with his face looking like that.

What were they thinking

then again brabp is shit, first season is comical, then it goes serious and turns to shit, comical vilains, walt family scenes which are just shit, really fucking shit.
You can just scrap all of it and it wouldn't make any difference nor have any impact on the show besides making it better.

>Also I find it hard to believe that he could walk with his face looking like that.

Are your legs on your face?

Sup Forums spoiled it and ruined it for me.

Are you literally autistic?

cousins were fine imo except for the fact that after building them up so much they cant kill an unarmed Walt in a supermarket car park

Flesh-eating disease

Loved the show and thought the scene was incredible. That being said, I thought the final couple of seasons were weak.

My brain thought he was a cyborg for some reason

Is your brain immune to shockwaves?

No but your brain is

user's point was that he couldn't believe he could walk with his face looking like that, which is retarded logic, not with his brain being affected by the shockwave, which is sound logic.

The thing is habit is a huge part about what makes our brains work.
a lot of people who suffer grievous brain injuries will still go through general routines they have done their whole lives due to habit even if they are incapable of doing anything else. Gus's behavior at the end isn't too surprising.

It was a great scene but season 4 dragged on way too long and Gus's reason for wanting Walt dead in the first place was pretty stupid
I mean prior to Gale, all Walt did was kill two dumb lackeys. Why does Gus suddenly feel this warrants killing the best meth cook he knows? And why does he want Walt dead more than Jesse when Jesse was the one who wanted those two gangsters dead in the first place, and is also technically the one who killed Gale?

Whatever nerd

Gus could tell Walt wasn't trustworthy, he saw in Walt the same ambition and love of winning that Gus himself felt.

i was pissed as fuck because tv spoilered me 2 days before that and i couldnt believe it until it actually happenend.

It truly disturbed me.
If you found it rediculous you're an autists who doesn't realize this has/does happen to people all the time.

Maybe from shrapnel, not from putting your face next to a bomb

Better than the plane crash. That was hands-down the worst moment of Breaking Bad.

i actually loved this show since the beginning, and thought it could be the next nig thing to satsify my tastes after sopranos and rome. i did extenive analysis of each episode.

but when scene happened i couldn't believe it, i felt betrayed. i turned the tv off and never watched it ever again. i still don't even know how the show ends.

same tb.h

>reminder that people are fully willing to accept pic related but not something completely probable

The guy had severe brain damage, sure, but his last gesture is what makes it all the more creepy. His brain was functioning just enough to try and dust himself off without fully realizing half of his head was missing.

I thought it could have been okay, but there was too much damage done to him for it to be well done. The build up and the dinging plus Hectors face was amazing though.

What do you think caused his injury?
Do you understand how an explosive works?
90% of the injury occurs from the shrapnel. That's the only reason Gus' died.

REPTILE WINS

>rome

Jesus.
Maybe turn your computer off until you learn to form complete sentences.

Google necrotising fasciitis.

The ending sucked anyway

>90% of the injury occurs from the shrapnel

Walt dies at the end

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blast_injury#Primary_injuries

I don't know because Sup Forums FUCKING RUINED IT FOR ME

somebody spoiled it, and at first people were like "naaah it's fake look at that cgi hahaha CGI BAD CGI AMIRITE GUIZE" and then the trailer for the last episode hit and people were like "omg he's wearing the same SUIT! guys, is it....is it fucking real"

and then the episode hit, and then it happened, and I was like "eh" because not only the gus face was spoiled, but the lilly of the valley shit was already dissected by the redditors and Sup Forumsirgins

it convince me stop browsing this shithole, and only browse it after I watch the entire fucking seasons. fuck Sup Forums and fuck Sup Forums people

Show that overused gif to the people involved in the Boston marathon bombing. All of the injuries came from the shrapnel.
What the hell do you think took half of Gus's head off?

>i still don't even know how the show ends.
Walt dies and Jesse escapes captivity from the KKK

Paint thinner.

They were white supremacist. But close enough.

>Eye completely scooped out
>Ear only partly singed

>There's a decapitated-head-on-turtle bomb
While flashy, what about this wouldn't work?
>Walt survives a point-blank detonation of a magical meth-crystal hand grenade he made himself with SCIENCE!
It wasn't a bomb, it made poison gas. And he obviously held his breath and gtfo immediately

Gus' death is actually unrealistic. I don't even disagree with you but you chose retarded examples to back up your point.

How about plane crash walt causes blowing up directly over his house? Or magnet through the police station wall?

I still haven't bothered to watch the last series, I felt like this was a fitting end

>It created a powerful enough shockwave to blow out all the windows, trigger car alarms around the street and knock the AC unit off the wall
>it just made poison gas
>poison gas that didnt kill anyone

dingus

I said Gus' death was unrealistic, learn how to read. And the poison gas killed one guy and seriously fucked up the other one. Watch the shows you are trying to argue about.

>read spoilers
>WOW YOU GUYS RUINED THE SHOW FOR ME FUCK YOU KEKS

You can't be this dumb

You are talking about the scene in the RV, he's taling about the Tuco scene.

oh god that poor guy. he got cancer from this thread.

if you weren't fucking new you would know THAT THIS FUCKING PICTURE was leaked weeks before the fucking finale.

But how could you know this since you've been here probably ever since the election, fucking redditor. fucking scum of the earth.

its honestly your fault for browsing when it was so close to airing.

>close to

I said "weeks" faggot. Same thing happened with the walking dead season 2 and sophia. the big spoiler was also leaked. but how could you know you fucking redditor.

Yeah this, I never had a problem with that scene because Breaking Bad and by extension Better Call Saul don't exist in our world, they exist in Movie Land, which is a lot more fun of a place and allows for cooler shit to happen. It is hyper realistic in that the characters are done very well and are some of the most convincing characters I've ever seen but that fact just makes things like Hank's parking lot shoot out and, yes, Walt's killing of Gus all the more powerful and interesting. I like that they take creative liberties.

I always had this "head cannon" as stupid as that is to say, that the Leone films somehow took place in the same universe as Pulp Fiction and Resevoir Dogs and I like to think Breaking Bad exists there too. It's a slightly magical world with slightly different rules and plausibility.

hello grandson

is that real or from a movie?

what the fucking fuck

You can accuse me of coming from wherever you want but it still doesnt change the fact that you got two shows spoiled because you can't stop browsing.

So it's still your fault.

Last (you) from (me), i was feeling generous in giving you enlightenment.

I think you're both talking about different scenes, user 1 is talking about him blowing Tucos place up and user 2 is talking about him gassing those spics in the van

Don't let this happen to me

>Both are proxy, mass murderers of brown, poor people
really makes you think

Was he the first walker of the Walking Dead?

>Also I find it hard to believe that he could walk with his face looking like that.
He walked for like 1.5 seconds.

>No but your brain is

>your brain is on your face

Someone post that picture of the guy that shot his face off and is walking around fine. You fuckers are so conditioned by media that you now think real life is unrealistic.

Rome was the best TV series ever made.

I remember all of the shitposting on Sup Forums when someone leaked a picture of it.

Fun stuff.

>tfw you realize that person is just saying "Kill me" over and over

Assface?

Hol up you talking shit about Rome you lil bitch?

He had a brother in law in the DEA that he promised to get rid of and never did (for Gus at least).

I'd just fucking kill myself at this point. Why even live like this?

>explosion so forceful it rips a door out of its frame
>survives long enough to get up and walk out
kys bince

Dear Lord, please let me die a peaceful, instant death. Actually, I don't care if I"m shot in the stomach suffering immense amounts of pain, just please don't let something as horrible as this happen to me. Amen.

Seconded.

>a peaceful, instant death
Almost no forms of death qualify. This will almost certainly not happen to you. Enjoy your hellish reality

t. demiurge