/who/ - Doctor Who General

Jannies are cunts Edition

Last Time

Other urls found in this thread:

tardis.wikia.com/wiki/The_Persistence_of_Memory_(short_story)
youtube.com/watch?v=gEuHrONba3k
youtube.com/watch?v=bF1Ng0XCUyw
youtube.com/watch?v=_9SG-zYvPjk
youtube.com/watch?v=9Wvo-bYuruM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck they made 2 threads again. we getting /banned/

When are they axing Moffat? I'm ready for this show to be good again.

inb4 anti-plastic

>inb4 this one gets autosaged too

2 more moff eps left

>Memorable side characters from series 10:
Heather. Razor. Even though he's literally the Master. That's it I think.

>Memorable side characters from series 1:
Clive, Cassandra, Charles Dickens, Harriet Jones, Margaret Blaine, Henry Van Statten, Nancy, Dr. Constantine, Lynda with an Y.

What happened

Why the heck did /who/ get autosaged in the first place, the last two threads were on topic

Then we'll try again.

Because autistic spergs want to be the first to post the new general and we end up with duplicates clogging up the catalog

>banning /who/ right before the finale
wew

Because you haven't fucked off

>nth for gay black Romans

So surely the original would be fine and only the dupes would get autosaged, right? ...right?

Heather was not a character.

Landlord was somewhat OK in term of mannerism and motivation, although still pretty shallow.

THE MODS AND JANITORS ARE GOING TO SEND US DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE BOARD
WE WILL SURELY DIE DOWN THERE
WE MUST EVOLVE TO SURVIVE
BY ENHANCING OURSELVES, WE WILL CLIMB BACK TO THE TOP OF THE BOARD
I CALL IT
PROJECT EXODIA

we've done worse
One user actually tried to get us banned doing new threads some weeks ago

I'd call it a genesis

specifically THE GENESIS OF /WHO/

Speaking of Clive...
>tardis.wikia.com/wiki/The_Persistence_of_Memory_(short_story)
>It's a post-Time War Meddling Monk causing mischief for Twelve episode

CYBERSHITPOSTERMEN ARE THE FUTURE
THE NEW CYBERSHITPOSTERMEN RACE WILL BE INVINCIBLE

Last thread probably got killed because of the political title

IIIIII AUTOOOOOSAAAAAGEEEEEEED YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU

I think we're autosaged again

We DESERVE compensation

We're talkin' MILLYUNS

Reminder that Henry Van Staten was a memorable character and he owns the internet and by extension /who/.

If you fucks get us banned before the finale and the 13th Doctor reveal, no one will ever forgive you.

Don't worry
We will always have /doctorwho/

Reminder that the true gentleman's past time is downloading a ring modulator for audacity and saying stupid things in Dalek voices.

Nobody likes McGann

I've been on /who/ since 2005.

>user posts so called memorable characters list

>literally who besides trampoline woman, charles dickens and harriet jones, all of which show up in a later episode.

>comparing so called "side" characters who show up in one episode to characters who are recurring

ishygddt

Keep that shit in the previous thread dude
Now you're just shitposting

I'll modulate your ring ;)

What did you mean by being this stupid

I've been on /who/ since 1963

youtube.com/watch?v=gEuHrONba3k

Why doesn't Doctor Who sound like this any more?

CONFIRMED!

>trampoline woman-2 episodes
>harriet jones-4 or 5 episodes
>charles dickens-2 episodes

>"side characters"

What did you mean by "What did you mean by being this stupid" by being this stupid?

>says the guy that reposted his shitty bait after getting BTFO last thread

Nah senpai, show needs more character themes that sound like they were ripped off of Hans Zimmer :^)

That's one of the first shots from AAiSaT. You'll have to dig a little deeper if you're hoping to trick GB again.

Where's that from ?

>Charles Dickens 2 episodes
Wow, that 5 second cameo 5 years later really promotes him from side-character

Can't we meet half way and go for Vangelis? Hans Zimmer already did a Doctor Who song.

Hanz zimmer doesn't do character themes. He does blaring tuba fart scare chords with rising synthesizer glissandos meant to sound like violins

>charles dickens
>2 episodes
Weeping Angels are in 9 episodes then, most recurring villains ever!

lol that's one of the most recognisable scenes from An Adventure in Space and Time.

Did you mean the 12th Doctor's theme? :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=bF1Ng0XCUyw

Still counts. Besides, are you really going to argue that a historical figure counts as a side character that can be ranked on memorability?

AAISAT

I WILL NEVER STAND WITH THE DOCTOR

You're a historical figure but you're unmemorable as fuck :^)

[Autistic Screeching]

Am I a good man? > I am the Doctor

Moffat has Hitler in his episode, but he's barely memorable. Literal Hitler.

I disagree

Character themes
9 > 12 > 10 > 11

I preferred the Eleventh Doctor's theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=_9SG-zYvPjk

Bob Hoskins was the best Doctor tbqh.

Doctors Themes
11>12>10>9

I am the doctor is an upbeat pirates of the Caribbean theme wannabe. Also it's a ripoff of a theme in mass effect.

12's theme is much more endearing.

Does big Vinnie count as memorable?

Yes! Actor is good and his part is pretty major.

>some people enjoyed the monk trilogy

No they didn't

>a ripoff of a theme in mass effect.
That's Majestic Tale not I am the doctor

extremis was good

[citation needed]

youtube.com/watch?v=9Wvo-bYuruM
I've always preferred this to I Am The Doctor

Trying to figure out why I don't like Bill. It seems her main "thing" is putting complete faith in the Doctor, but unlike Amy, there's not much the Doctor did to warrant it - he's just her professor. Maybe the Doctor saving her life in "Oxygen" was the turning point, but that episode was so busy with the Doctor's blindness and the contents of the vault that tying Bill's characterization to it is kind of weak. Her motivation could be her love life, but I'd be surprised if I ever saw Heather or Penny again. Maybe it's being a bookworm who jumps at the chance at seeing science fiction without the fiction, but that particular trait is only used in service of throwaway jokes.

On the other hand, is there anything wrong with a companion that's just along for the ride?

>“Time Lords are billions of years beyond your petty human obsession with gender and its associated stereotypes”

Yet

>"First time I was a man, that last body. How do you cope with all that ego?"

>"Yet you call yourselves Time Lords?"

Yet

>The show has had numerous female Time Ladies, including Missy, who have referred to themselves as Time Ladies in the show

How sad is it that the only memorable character this series was the Masters fake persona ''razor''.

Why do people like series 5 again? I found it rather bland

I don't understand here. Are you trying to say that the weeping angels arent memorable despite how many times theyve been used or that they are overused, which no one would argue with so I don't know why thats even relevant here?

Don't forget the Master

''Killed by a Girl''

Seriously Moffats pandering to the tumblr minority needs to stop. It's putting off the casual audience.

>he didn't like Suchet

No, I'm trying to say that 5 seconds cameo in Hell Bent counts as Weeping Angels episode.
And Stolen Earth counts as Richard Dawkins episode.

Alpha Centauri came back.

It was new and before we knew what kind of fuckery Moffat would do

In the same breath, he talks about the Master as being his "first mancrush" too ffs

Vincent's episode is the only one which moved me in some way.

I said it last thread: Series 1 is the GOAT

His fuckery was on point in S5, it just didn't last.

>user got BTFO before so now he's just gonna continue spaming his post for (You)s

>Missy later makes petty generalizations and describes them as genders
>Missy earlier insisted on being called a Time Lady because she's old-fashioned

Really makes you think.

DOCTOR WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DOCTOR WHO
DOCTOR WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THE TARDIS

open your mouth
*shits in it*
how does it feel

I want him to turn up for a cameo mindwiped

Series 1 is boring as fuck, it has the worst companion and it looks like shit

Remember when they burned a million pounds instead of giving it to charity?

I like McGann!

Knock Knock
Who's there?
The Doctor
Doctor Who?

>The Master becomes a woman
>instantly becomes a shitty character that only serves to pander to tumblr

I was watching Remington Steele yesterday and the Fourth Doctor showed up as the villain of the episode. It was weird seeing him in such a minor role.

Anti-Fagstick

He was an elf in Dungeons & Dragons.

Fuck off Paul

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA