There are people who unironically think women from a certain country will have sex with you just because you came from...

There are people who unironically think women from a certain country will have sex with you just because you came from another country

Other urls found in this thread:

noticias.bol.uol.com.br/ultimas-noticias/copa-do-mundo/2014/06/14/ingleses-nao-pegam-ninguem-na-balada-de-manaus-e-ainda-dao-gorjeta-alta.htm#fotoNav=1
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty
youtube.com/watch?v=qxqPi3PYPbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You did not just make that post with that flag

>Joao in denial that his sister wont get railed by gringos during carnival for greencards

h-haha y-yeah they t-totally wouldn't

>a br saying this
kek how naive

and there are unironically women who do this

t. ugly as sin interpals pro

?

That's because different countries have different concepts of attractiveness.

Man, it's easy enough to get laid as a foreigner EVERYWHERE in the world. If you can't coast on looks, just be fit. That doesn't mean you can get any girl, obviously a 19 year old with super model looks is going to be out of your league unless you're turbo chad or loaded with money, but you can always get next door type qties.

For Latin Americans who aren't kisssless virgins, in Europe all you need to get laid is be chill, you won't get a girlfriend on just that, Euro girls can be picky when it comes to that, but they will fuck your brains out. In the US you can always get a girlfriend, even a wife, on just being an able bodied man able to hold down a job. That literally is the current state of the United States the bar is that low, just be an adult with a job.

but some people think women will fuck based on your nationality alone
and what's your experience with getting laid everywhere in the world and getting next door qties and fucking euro girls' brains out?

And I mean a decently looking girl, not fat old women

whites fuck ulgy Asians

Truth was told.
Idk why but European girls will fucking drink our semen but won't be our girlfriend just cuz we are Latin Americans.

It's true though, I can get hella pussy in places where Norwegians are rare.
Australian chicks were all over me when I went there.

Probably works the other way around also, a suave spaniard can reap pussy in scandinavia.

So how does this even work exactly, you say you're brazilian and bam, they want to fuck you? what a joke, didn't you ever think it was something else that made you bang women there?

You didn't say anything I asked about wtf

>you say you're brazilian
No, if you can't get laid in Brazil you won't get laid everywhere else. It works as normal you just get something of a boost because you're slightly exotic and people overall tend to be friendlier to tourists.

Funny enough I shouldn't be exotic to American women but I think I get points with them for some reason on just being able to speak fluent English with barely a hint of an accent. If you're really into girls from x country learn the language and learn the basic pop culture/common references. People seem to get a huge kick out of talking to foreigners in their own terms, I know it's turned me on.

Probably Iberian genes.

So yeah, my point was about nationality per se is irrelevant and some people literally think it gets people laid overseas

I told you what my experience is, were you expecting green text? Nvm I'll delete that as its making me cringe.What do YOU want to know, be specific.

They already know I'm Brazilian from 3 miles away. I'm the typical beach boy from the Brazilian magazines.

Also I don't know where did people get the idea that brazilian women are super easy
I asked your experience fucking girls overseas just that, you started talking about your experience in mexico wtf
then that's because you're a typical beach boy from magazines, not because you're brazilian

Not true. Any Brazilian from the beta to the chad has more chances of getting laid overseas. Girls from everywhere like foreigners.

Are u stupid? I'm moreno. They don't the same quantities of morenos there like we have here. This instantly makes me more attractive than the locals. That is what I'm trying to say.

>girls from everywhere like foreigners

noticias.bol.uol.com.br/ultimas-noticias/copa-do-mundo/2014/06/14/ingleses-nao-pegam-ninguem-na-balada-de-manaus-e-ainda-dao-gorjeta-alta.htm#fotoNav=1

Yeah, I know some full blown indio chads tho, I used to know this guy who was literally John Redcorn from King of the Hill

Yes and no, fair enough you do get more chances, that doesn't mean women wuill approach and actively try to seduce you just for looking exotic, you still have to make a move and you still gotta know how to treat a girl and close the deal.

Which means that if you don't attract girls in your country, you won't do it overseas (unless you're going to africa thailand or something)

>Why would women do X? It'd be stupid.
Protip, don't overestimate women.

No, it means being slightly mo0re attractive is useless if you don't know what to do with it. It's like having a 12 inch cock but being unusually ugly.

Here's the deal, let's say you went to Mardi Gras or spring break in CancĂșn and let's say you had friends taking you to all the cool parties and introducing you to tons of girls. It doesn't matter where you come from that's a scenario in which fucking ANYONE should get laid. And yet there's people who don't.

For most guys, regardless of where they come from, it's a lot easier to get laid when you're traveling, that doesn't mean it's guaranteed or that it cures kissless virgin. It's a nuanced thing ffs

Yes, just being latino will likely get you laid in Northern Europe (and viceversa) but it doesn't apply to ugly, autistic guys dripping with desperation, that only makes you Pajeet tier.

>or that it cures kissless virgin

>Which means that if you don't attract girls in your country, you won't do it overseas

So yeah... my point?

You must be retarded to think that this never happenes. Women fro. Shithole countries will bang europeans in hope of getting out of their shithole brazil included.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty

>Women fro. Shithole countries will bang europeans in hope of getting out of their shithole brazil included
Yeah, but that's obviously not what I'm talking about

>be American with Polish parents
>speak Polish but with an accent
>go to Poland with brown friend
>see hot blonde girl smoking in her window while walking around wasted
>ask her in Polish "Hey why haven't you invited us to the party yet?"
>"there is no party, I'm just here with my roommate"
>"well then why don't you let us in and I'll bring some alcohol, we can have a little party"
>comes down and opens the door for me
>I'm getting laid 30 minutes later while my friend fucks the other roommate in the other room

God bless America, God bless my cute Polish accent, God bless whores

Why do you think it was your accent that got you laid?

It was a combination of my good looks, my accent, and me being American. If I was just a regular Polish dude that wouldnt have happened. I literally told them "I'm here from America with my friend, its his first time in Europe"

I've traveled to 4 different countries (3 in south America, one in yurop)

I've never had sex in America but had sex in those 4 countries, and no I didn't have to pay.

Eastern Euro girls LOVE getting beaten by Russian bulls
That's called Stockholm syndrome

It sure helps though, especially when you act up to the stereotypes

This makes me want to go to Morocco

Yeah

I just wanted to kill that idea that being foreigner alone would get you laid in other countries

In your case, you were good-looking and had a passport from superior country to hers
what did the women look like?
That's the thing though, people are attracted to stereotypes, not nationality

When women say they "like brazilian guys" they picture something like pic related

So your point is you unironically expect there's a real world scenario in which a girl will fuck you just because you showed her your passport?

There are people who believe this, that was my initial point, there are unironically guys who believe they'll fuck girls easy by the fact of being foreigner and that "women love exotics!!!"

... yeah, so get /fit/, get a tan (if you need one) and act all passionate and mysterious and you'll fuck loads of White girls.

this only works because of your nationality therefore they'll be fucking you for your nationality

No one is that stupid to take it so literal

Its actually true, always say you're from a different country learn fucking Russian or some retard language trust me lads

>guys who believe they'll fuck girls easy
but that's true with a lot of countries.
it's not just flashing your passport, but it does make it far easier

Like the average white male looks like that, most of white people are either skinny as skeletons or fat as Americans.

>this only works because of your nationality therefore they'll be fucking you for your nationality
What? So people from your own nationality can't get /fit/, get a tan and act passionate and mysterious?

I don't get it

>tfw not a westgay so it wouldn't work even though we literally border them

As I said above, unless you're going to an african or asian country

It's nerds who aren't confident at home so they go to another country and are confident there, women like confidence. They tell other men and the WMAF hell cycle repeats

youtube.com/watch?v=qxqPi3PYPbo

It is true though.

I get more pussy everytime I'm abroad than when i'm in Sweden. Lived in Sweden all my life and only have had sex with 3 Swedish girls.

And yes I have never paid anyone for sex.

And be part of 1% normie, attractive and fit of tourists.

people would call you a weirdo unless you were a latin american

only works if you're exotic

besides, when people say about getting laid easily in other countries, they usually mean going from richer to poorer countries or at least lateral

I'm handsome, with Afro-Latino heritage, but I don't speak Spanish and sound like a typical American because I was born here. Would I still have that "sexy swarthy" appeal to euro women or would I just be a non white Anglo to them?

>Be a white middle-class man with a perfect normal life and normal physique
>Choose a fugly, poor foreigner as wife

Yeah, everything is right.