I've been an atheist my entire life, though not for lack of exposure to religion (raised Christian and all that)...

I've been an atheist my entire life, though not for lack of exposure to religion (raised Christian and all that). None of it ever made sense to me, even when i tried to believe. I just couldn't.

However, i do see the purpose of it. The necessity. Especially now in this world full of degeneracy and dangerous ideologies that threaten our way of life.

So i have decided to pretend I've found Jesus and start spreading the faith, doing my small part to save western civilization.

If there really is a God will this lie please him or will he smite my anus with hellfire?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/X8Tqk
archive.is/iFGqR
archive.is/J3Y6Z
archive.is/pBMGf
archive.is/Fdsxo
archive.is/qQPMf
archive.is/ICpaJ
archive.is/RgZOY
pravmir.com/racism-from-the-church-s-perspective/
fisheaters.com/rosary.html
padrepioandchiesaviva.com/Padre_Pio___Fr.html
padrepioandchiesaviva.com/Benedict_XVI.html
sspx.com.au/
rosary-center.org/howto.htm#loaded
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You don't believe your Father exists, but you tell people that you know he does.

That doesn't make you a liar, that makes you a nigger.

But even nogs believe their father exists somewhere, just not at home.

So i guess that's still 1 vote for hellfire then. Shit.

I'm sort of in the same boat as you are. Although I wouldn't completely blame lack of religion for the increase in degeneracy around the globe.

>none of it made sense to me
Explain how the universe coming out of nothing and then some shit turns into intellegent life because it sat and did nothing for billions of years makes sense

Same here senpai. Check out a Methodist or Episcopalian church. They are traditional Christians but aren't hardcore young-earth creationists/ Biblical literalists.

Depends on the denomination, I think. Catholics for example are usually more on the "as long as you do it" kind of side, meaning it's for example ok to dislike church service, as long as you still go there regularly. So I wouldn't be surprised if they say that it's ok not to believe as long as you do what deus vult.

My parent are christian but not practicing whatsoever. My best friend had atheist parents and she was an atheist too and ''converted'' me at the age of 7. My parent did literally jackshit to prevent this. I've been an atheist all my life until 2 years ago I begun to struggle in my belief even though ive been exposed to atheism all my life.

I believe in God now I think but I'll never be blindly certain of it and never have real real faith like those people at church. I feel kind of robbed from my faith and I feel like my soul is weak. Im mad at my parents for not defending their belief. Who the fuck believe in Jesus but don't even try to keep their kids within the faith ? I think i'll end up in hell because of this

Pray the rosary
Become a catholic
You will eventually see the miracles if you pray the rosary

Epicopilian has butch dyke female priest.
White men need to become catholics and orthodox christians.
Its the only way we will reclaim our societys from jews and niggers

> My mother is literally a pagan witch.
> Father died of cancer shortly after I was born.
> Siblings are atheists
> Somehow grew up a christian, even if not a devout one.
> Don't go to church, because I think that orthodox churches are degenerate.

OP, don't be a fool. Faith is not just a meme. Move away from Protestantism, the more you do the more sanse Christianity will make. Look into Orthodox Christianity to discover the real teachings of the early Fathers. You will be surprised.

White men need to become catholics and pray the rosary
We need to reclaim whats ours
Women,money,land,political power

We can not let the atheist,jews,niggers and feminist win

Orthodoxy is a cuck religion that only cuck nations follow.

The orthodox church history is beautiful
But I think orthodox christians
Need to pray the rosary and do the sacred heart devotion like catholics do.

Also pope francis is a fraud

To believe in our need for God is something close to the fear of god, so I would say that your path towards faith is what you are describing.

You don't preach what you don't truly believe in, so I would say that you think you are an atheist, but you sound more like a rational christian to me.

It won't be a lie the day you start seeing God in the eyes of the people that started believing because of you.

Orthodoxy is great
The inly problem is they get conquered eadier then catholics because they dont have the rosary and the sacred heart devotion

Orthodox chrostians should demand their priest accept and promote the rosary

pretty much this

Read the Bible. If nothing else it's a very good book with generations of human knowledge and morals and shit

Orthodox Christianity is as if niggers made their own church + let's not start talking about what a meme it is, and how much irrationality is inside its dogmas and theology.

You are red-pilled, abandon Russia.

The basic tenets of Orthodoxy have never changed in nearly 2000 years. How is that cuck? You're thinking of pussified unitarians, neo-Catholics or maybe the swedish degenerate "church".

Homosexuality was so despised in the bible that men would offer up their wives or daughters to be raped so they didnt have to witness violent man on man buttsex.

So the bible lets you know the sight,smell and sound of man on man buttsex is disgusting.

Explain how the universe being created by God and some dead kike on a stick makes sense.

>All Christians Are Cucks
archive.is/X8Tqk

>All Christians are Cucks #2
archive.is/iFGqR

>All Christians are Cucks #3
archive.is/J3Y6Z

>All Christians are Cucks #4
archive.is/pBMGf

>Cucktianity: What Is A Covenant
archive.is/Fdsxo

>Cuck Identity
archive.is/qQPMf

>Cuck Identity #2
archive.is/ICpaJ

>Indoctrination
archive.is/RgZOY

The orthodox church is beautiful

It just gets conquered easily because the orthodox church refuses to endorse the rosary and sacred heart devotion.

>So i have decided to pretend

Don't do that especially if you're Catholic. It is incredibly disrespectful to abuse the Eucharist.

Your a brown non-human
You would not aporeciate the beauty of the catholic and orthodox religion.

Brown people like you are supposed to pray to rocks and live in huts made of shit and straw.

Orthodoxy's religious dogma is rock solid, which no human can take from it. Nit-picking slander is all you've got.

>I believe in God now I think but I'll never be blindly certain of it and never have real real faith like those people at church.

There's nothing wrong with being a skeptic. It means you are pragmatic.

If you have a question, try to find an answer or ask someone about it. If the answer isn't satisfactory, seek a better one.

If you don't find any, though, then it's probably time to think some more about your faith.

>I feel like my soul is weak
It's actually the opposite: a weak soul doesn't think, they just blindly follow what people say.

You sound like a faggot. It's not your parents' fault that you turned atheist. Stop blaming them for that.

I'm not religious myself, but you need to take the matter into your own hands.

The eucharist is beautiful

Body of christ
We need more white men becoming catholics and taking control of their community.

Atheism is the lack of belief, but to be honest recently I've been seeing how defensive people are about it, as if atheism WAS a religion.

Faith is not inherited and despite what you think it cannot be teached. You don't need to be blindy certain about anything (not even in science we have blind certainties and people still act as if they were).

To me, faith is a commitment, a struggle that we face everyday, we are humans and we make mistakes, God still gave us a chance close to him, you only have to accept that Jesus is your saviour and the way to HIM.

About those in church, those who sing the strongest, those who pray the most are the ones who doubt the most, if we were certain about everything, certain that we would go to heaven, we wouldn't go to church. You know the way, you are just afraid that you won't be accepted, I am telling you, you are.

you're right - that doesn't make sense. something from nothing is one of many facts that transcend logic/conception and point to God. many people evade these facts, and put on the blinkers of their belief in science, as if that were not just a (very useful) tool.

by all means, pretend. It doesn't count for anything with God, but leave the door open to Christ. I was once a rabid fedora salesman, and suckled at the teat of the church of science. If I can find faith, anyone can.

You are me
Tip top kek friend, it's rare that Sup Forums makes me actually laugh anymore

You don't believe but youre worried about what He thinks? Every man is born with the knowledge that God is real and its still within you.
I don't know how "it doesn't make sense." Have you even read the Bible or is everything you know about religion from Family Guy and Reddit?

>Orthodox is based they said

>Be white seperatist
>Fall for the Orthodox meme
>Join Orthodox Church
>Dis gonna be good
>Tell your priest what you've learned on Sup Forums about non-whites and Jews.
>Priest can't believe the sin pouring from this NEET'S mouth
>Get excommunicted

Orthodox, not even once.

He might not be white look at his flag
Non-europeans can never fully appreciate the beauty of the catholic and orthodox church.

What the fuck do you even mean about the dogma being rock solid.

Have you ever, ever read the canonical decisions of the councils backed up by Roman emperors armies?

If you've read them you would realize quickly that your clergy is corrupt and should've been removed from day one of their activity, but no it's all just a cuckery.

^ Nice Christian.

My catholic priest knows I hate communist and free masons basically all the filth jews promote

Theres nothing sinful about hateing yhe wickedness of the jews

>But this scientist who only been around 50 years told me so!!
>No I've never seen evidence myself but everyone says I'm stupid if i don't blindly believe he proved it
>I w-wouldnt want to look dumb!

Its like Global Warming. They believe any retarded shit because they desperately want their life to be meaningless cuz they're so miserable.

The Greek Orthodox Church promoted and supported the communist Martin Luther King Jr.

This is basically p.r. by the orthodox church

The statement means they dont want trouble from marxist.

Christianity works towards the salvation of the soul of peoples. Your priest did well.

Father john gilquiest accepts a tower of babel (multiculturalism)

i agree, skepticism is good, but only if it isn't applied selectively.
when you apply your skepticism to absolutely everything (like a Descartes on methamphetamine), you will find yourself in a place to reach out to God. that's a long, painful road to God though.

No, he was excommunicated and denounced for his wrong think.

Yuck
Mlk speeches were written by jews

Its easy for you, some of us have self respect and integrity

Not that anyone on Sup Forums would care about that

Nothing wrong with hateing jews or niggers

White males will take over control of the catholic and orthodox church withing the next ten years and stop the churches from accepting jews and communist amd muslims

“Our life is hidden with Christ in God” (Colossians 3:3)

Christ God came, suffered, was crucified and rose from the dead: all this for the salvation of the world, for the sake of every person.

Therefore, there is no place for nationalism or for sectarianism… Every person is meaningful before God, whether he knows God or does not know Him, whatever his nationality, race or religion. The Holy Bible affirms the dignity of every person created in the image of God. It is true that the Jews were known as God’s chosen people. This was only a historical stage when God used them as a means to come in the body and to make every nation that believes in Him His own nation. Therefore, the Apostle Paul says, “There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus” (Galatians 3:28).

Indeed,Christ– whether a person knows Him and believes in Him or does not know Him and believe in Him– is sown in the heart in every human and even traced upon every human face.

pravmir.com/racism-from-the-church-s-perspective/

Start praying mate. Your faith will kick in as soon as you get used to it

The problem is that Christianity simply doesn't appeal to people nowadays and there isn't much that can be done to make it more appealing without delving into degeneracy.

Give me an example of how modern ideologies threaten your way of life? What is it stopping you from doing? I don't know about you but I'm free to do whatever I want. If I don't like the people in my town I'm free to move. If I don't want to become infected with the propaganda of today then I simply ignore the means of which it is spread. What other people believe doesn't affect me in the slightest and I don't understand why everyone gets so mad over other people's opinions.

White males need the christianity to kick out the muslims and niggers from our lands and take back our women.

If it's anything like the Quran (boring, extremely repetitive, with "people who make Allah angry shall burn in hell" every 3 lines), then I'm not sure it'd be a very enjoyable experience, but yeah, everyone needs to read the religious books, if only to get an idea of how other people think.

It's why people should read liberal essential books and shit like the Communist Manifesto, even if they believe it's degenerate.

Atheists trying by all means to "teach" people that their beliefs are wrong are absolute scum.

Some people need religious beliefs, some don't, and if they're happy while being religious, you shouldn't try to "convert" them.

>something from nothing is one of many facts that transcend logic/conception and point to God.
We just don't know yet, and that's acceptable, the same way people thought diseases like the black pest or thunderstorms were messages from God before we understood what they really were.

>muh global warming
literally the only country that denies it

>skepticism is good, but only if it isn't applied selectively.
Of course, I didn't deny that.

Pol is always talking about Hungary as the most uncucked country in Europe, but the majority in their country are atheists or non religious. Your country is full of cucks not because of lack of religion, your country is just full of cucks.

LEL Catholicism is probably the greatest nigger tier religion ever.

The quran is a gang manifesto.
The bible is a instructionalmanual on how to build a functioning society and get to heaven.

Muslim countrys are poor because of islam

Christian countrys are financially better because of christianity.

>We just don't know yet, and that's acceptable, the same way people thought diseases like the black pest or thunderstorms were messages from God before we understood what they really were.

You don't have to "know" to have faith. They're completely mutually exclusive terms

I was in a similar boat, start praying everyday for conversion even if you don't fully belief yet. Pray this everyday fisheaters.com/rosary.html . Also, start researching traditional Catholicism everything else will lead to falsehood.

Niggers cant fully understand the vatholic religion
The catholic church was never intended for non-whites

yeah but what if ive doubts ? what if im only ~80% sure that Jesus if our savior ? Will Jesus forgive me ? I know he forgives sins but does he forgive this ?

>You know the way, you are just afraid that you won't be accepted, I am telling you, you are.

Thank you I hope you're right.

>Atheism is the lack of belief, but to be honest recently I've been seeing how defensive people are about it, as if atheism WAS a religion.

You could maybe argue that since we know so very little about the universe that having any kind of strong belief toward life is a religion. There's several theories as to why they are so bitter.
When I was an atheist I thought that anyone who's religion was almost automatically an idiot. I had a sense of superiority for a long time. I became less of a fag over it in my mid 20s.

Pol's white males need to flock to the catholic church its the only way legally white males will take back control of our communitys and stop popes from kissing the feet of nigger muslims.

because you can't run forever. whether mentally or physically. believe me, i've tried.

You're right, it was intended to cuck whites into rejecting their native religions and adopting some Semitic/Hellenic monstrosity.

>yeah but what if ive doubts ? what if im only ~80% sure that Jesus if our savior ? Will Jesus forgive me ? I know he forgives sins but does he forgive this ?

You can improve that ~80% easily. Just pray little leaf

Do you want to believe christ is real?
The proof should be all the muslim and atheist posters possesed by datan that bash these threads.

They know if white males worldwide embrace the catholic and orthodox teligion that the niggers,muslims jews and communist will be crushed

These atheist and muslims have no protection from god but white men that pray the rosary do.

(The miracle of the rosary hiroshima for a example)

... yes, I know. I was talking about why skeptics can't provide an answer to what was before the Big Bang.

>Muslim countries are poor because of islam
No, they're poor because of complete instability, rampant corruption, and the systematic destruction by the (((west))) of successful secular muslim-majority neo-ba'athist nations (Syria, Libya, Iraq)

Uganda and Malawi are overwhelmingly christian nations, yet they are some of the poorest in the world

>When I was an atheist I thought that anyone who's religion was almost automatically an idiot. I had a sense of superiority for a long time. I became less of a fag over it in my mid 20s.
Why would you even believe that?

Hope you find happiness in your faith, leaf

Peopke worship the jews vision of material wealth

But the wealth is not possesed by everybody

People will return to christ who is for everybody.

Society is too obsessed with bling and money

I strongly believe all the post Vatican II 'popes' are/were anti-popes. Of course only a future pope can dogmatically declare it and this is just a private opinion of mine. SSPX has valid orders at least so its a good compromise. Flocking to the Novus ordo will only do harm and cause a loss of faith.

I have respect for pope benedict

White male christians need to pray the rosary its one of our weapons against cultural marxism

Benedict was a modernist, he wore a suit to the Vatican II council as a priest. padrepioandchiesaviva.com/Padre_Pio___Fr.html

padrepioandchiesaviva.com/Benedict_XVI.html

This is the path i will be taking as well.

I don't believe, but at this point, the world is full of vile degeneracy, and christianity is the only forseeable way to combat it.

I'm probably going to start going to church, actually read the bible, pretend to believe, find a good christian wife, and raise christian kids. Heck, maybe I'll even become a minister and get a free house and paycheck.

sspx.com.au/ Look at Mass centres for one near you. Its a very traditional Church at least go to one Mass.

All white males should learn to pray the rosary rosary-center.org/howto.htm#loaded

neither makes sense you fat cunt its just that one seems less outlandish

You need to go catholic/orthodox or nothing the protestant churchs dont have the rosary and sacred heart devotion

holy fucking shit

Hopefully your white and really find jesus
White males need to embrace christianity and rebuild society in our image.

Not this nigger,faggot worshipping society the jews push on us

Your reminder Christanity is another Destructive Dunecoon Delusion on the same level as Judaism and Islam.

There's three things you can never be at the same time.

1: Intelligent
2: Honest
3: Christian

I sometime forget how common Mass centres and churches are in western countries

I only know of a single church in my city, it's a tiny building in a small backalley street with a discrete "[city] church" plate besides the door

There's always a mosque minaret in sight, though

>So i have decided to pretend I've found Jesus and start spreading the faith, doing my small part to save western civilization.
>If there really is a God will this lie please him or will he smite my anus with hellfire?
Spreading Cuckianity isn't going to save Western civilization. If you're going to spread any religion, spread the ways of our pagan ancestors.

You don't need to be worried about whether or not there really is a God. There are many thousands of different gods that people believe/believed in and there isn't a shred of evidence for any of them. The likeliness of the Christian god being real above all others is minuscule.

DESTRUCTIVE

DUNECOON

DELUSIONS

Grow up, faggot.

>Also, start researching traditional Catholicism everything else will lead to falsehood.

I'm new to all of this. Why does christian factions matter ? Don't you simply need to believe in Jesus to be saved ?

Found the atheist loser

These threads with the angry atheist and muslims

Proves my point that white men need the catholic religion to reclaim society

These threads make the muslims and atheist and faggots real nervous

Because they know the day the white men of the world fully embrace the catholic religion we regain control of the world.

>Spreading Cuckianity isn't going to save Western civilization. If you're going to spread any religion, spread the ways of our pagan ancestors

This man gets it.

Return to tradition without the ass wart upon human history that are the Abrahamic religions.

No white men need the catholic religion

You dont fully understand the bible
Your buying into the t.v. version of christianity and not the powerful christianity of the bible.

White males worldwide learn to oray the rosary reclaim your lands and your women

What people refer to as a god, or deity, does not Punish.

So you dont have to worry about that.

But by ignoring the supernatural side of existence you're missing out on an important science that you could be using to improve your life (magick).

You realize not a single Catholic clergyman or theologian would endorse that view and your own professed church would excommunicate you for that right?

You live in a fantasy world.

I found another atheist

White males becoming catholics scare you
White males praying the rosary will takeover the world.

>catholic religion to reclaim society

In as serious a way as I can convey over text you are a complete fucking idiot.

The Catholic Church was nothing but an exploitative parasite upon the backs of white men.

Fuck off.

The shitskin from brazil is deathly afraid of white men praying the rosary

Pope francis probally has not prayed the rosary in years its why he is becoming so weak and corrupt.