Why is legal immigration to Germany so much easier

than to the US?

US: pretty much impossible to emigrate legally, except for purposes of studying, or if you have 1.5 million or as part of the sponsored H1b and H2b visas and equivalents, which are a pain to get and highly limited.

Germany: anyone remotely connected to Germany (5th generation Jewish or Germanic descendens from Russia), anyone earning more than 33k a year, anyone studying, anyone who came illegally and refuses to leave etc. can live in Germany, work in Germany and get gibmees.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3eyJIbSgdSE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>that image

HA!

wanna come to freedom land?

i'll gay marry you for like 50 bucks and a case of beer.

Because we have a nominally-working justice system with police officers that do their jobs.

Jew don't want more europeans in USA

You mean it's impossible to immigrate to from Europe.

The quota for South Americans is much higher and therefore we take more South Americans than Europeans, that's why so many Europeans travel to Mexico and get Mexican citizenship, then petition for residency in the U.S

T. Immigration officer

Then why does the US need to build a wall?

>Germanic desendens from Russia

explain??

Now is harder than ever to inmigrate to USA being european.

Kek

Volgagermans

Because the citizens don't want anymore South Americans

>pretty much impossible to emigrate legally
Only for Europeans. The US has high levels of legal migration from both South America and Africa

>Then why does the US need to build a wall?
Illegals in the US work and stay illegal and don't get gibmees.

Illegals in Germany ask for asylum, and regardless of whether they get asylum or not, stay and then get gibmees.

Right, I'm ethnically a German from Russia...But I didn't think it was enshrined in German law that I have any claim to citizenship?

Immigration Difficulty +10. There are still tunnels but not nearly as accessible as a thousand miles of open land

Trust me, you don't want German citizenship.

But if you want it, just call your local German embassy and ask - you probably are eligible. Pretty much everyone is.

Hahaahaha

You realize our welfare programs here are not allowed to ask people their immigration status. The people who come work on h visas usually are okay because they come work tax free, collect social security and go home. But some h visas and many tourist visa holders abscond on their visas and immediately claim benifeits

What happens to Europeans in the US who overstay their visa?

I have german ancestry. Can i leech of your forklift truck simulator 2016 LARP?

>What happens to Europeans in the US who overstay their visa?

They get deported and can be subject to 5 years in prison.

Meanwhile in Germany illegals get a selfie with Angela Merkel and 6000 Euros in gibmees per month and free housing.

First offense is a 5 year ban, second offense is a 10 year ban, 3rd offense is a 20 year or lifetime ban.

Also after first offense, you are no longer able to use the visa waiver program and will have to apply for a visa

Illegal immigration costs California $22 billion USD yearly. I pay half of my weekly income in taxes. It's not that I'm racist, it's really a matter of what's fair. Our roads are shit, our transportation is shit, our education is shit. No matter how many times they tax us more it doesn't get any better.

>Illegal immigration costs California $22 billion USD yearly.
Illegal immigration is the best thing that has happened to America, as long as the illegals don't get gibmees.

Watch Friedman talking about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3eyJIbSgdSE

>Jew talking about how letting criminals in is great

Hmmmmmmm

You retarded mother fucker, illegals get government assistance in this country. Welfare, social security, free schooling, government housing, food stamps. All of it. The government isn't allowed to ask about immigration status when giving assistance here in the US.

The population of the US is over 300 million. We're literally the third most populated country in the world. We don't need more people.

>The government isn't allowed to ask about immigration status when giving assistance here in the US.
Change that law then.

In Germany we are allowed to ask, but the illegals are entitled to get gibmees...

>We're literally the third most populated country in the world.

Germany, population density of 240 people per km2
USA, population density of 34 people per km2

Get fucking out of here.

It's not a law, it's the policy of the current administration. Some states like California the law says that anyone residing in California can receive assistance.

We would like to change the laws and policies but the democrats keep importing third world democrat voters

>emigrate to study
>marry american BEFORE you finish
there you go just made it completely easy to become american. only thing you have to do is not be a disgusting autist and find a girl who can tolerate you.

>>emigrate to study
>>marry american BEFORE you finish
I have lived and worked in the US for 3 years - studied first and then worked. I never came close to even dating an American girl. I dated an Estonian girl when I lived in NY.

And marrying a woman to stay in the US? Are you serious? that is virtually impossible. Shaniqua from the ghetto doesn't even want European immigrants because they are "muhh, no'a guuud baby daddies like M'Beki".

That just allows your spouse to petition for you to get residency, you don't become a citizen just by getting married (contrary to popular belief). But if your resident long enough without fucking up you can become a citizen.

If people come over and plop a kid in US soil, the kid is automatically a UA citizen, as are their kids and their kids.

If Mexicans Central Americans and South Americans have a higher fertility rate than Whites or Asians we have a problem.

You need more white people

fuck, so now yuroopoors have a chance to get descuartizados for trying to move to the US?

>UA citizen
United Arabia?

Just simplified .

According to German law everybody who is a descendant of a (former) German has a right to return to Germany. It is a result of the old jus sanguinus regulating who is German.

You just need to have the necessary documents to proof your cause.

You see if you want to call yourself a German you need to have German ancestors.
That is also the reason why older Germans get pissed when some immigrant claims to be a German.

Having a German passport does not make you a German. Not in the eyes of real Germans, they are just to polite to mention it.