Russia and Ukraine

The governments hate each other but the people love each others.

weird mix.

Other urls found in this thread:

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1613199
russia.ru/video/war080808en/
youtube.com/watch?v=QhPxnvwVLvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This thread has been sponsored by the Дoнéцкaя Hapóднaя Pecпýбликa™

I don't love them, and they don't love me. Moreover, I don't love anyone, besides my family and friends, just like you or someone else.

Yes, it is very "weird" that people who have lived together for thousands of years love each other.

its almost as if the government interests and the people's interests werent the same huh, i wonder what other countries have that happen

>Дoнéцкaя Hapóднaя Pecпýбликa
>tfw you unironically live here

U think slavs will EVER get bored of killing other slavs?

Bы нaхyя кaбeля oт вoдaфoнa нa мeтaлл пoпиляли?

why do you have a ukrainian flag then?

I thought this was fairly common

Definitely not US

Hi Francis

I don't know, but it's definitely necessary to drive out the devil from Ukraine.
And what should it be? DPR is an unrecognized republic.

Ukranians lick Russian ass and Russia back stabs them all over again throughout history. "Smart people learn from their own mistakes, but even smarter people learn from others". When will Ukraina understand that Russia doesnt give a shit about them?

Fucking brainlet

hello

>to drive out the devil from Ukraine

He's right. The "devil" you talk about is our (ukrainian) sovereignty and remains of self respect.

Keep sucking that Russian dick. You are retarded as hell. Look how good Finland is doing by killing all their commies.

Before 2014 is was no problem to visit Ukraine and feel like just visitiong another city. But then everything ruined they at maidan, people were angry, shouting "Knife Russians"

t. galician ragul'

Yeah, nah.
Hello from ""LPR""

i don’t really share that sentiment, they could all die for all i care.

I have a younger cousin living in Dnepropetrovks and I sniffed her clothes once

Ukraine is the bitch in a abusive relationship that still defends her man when people call her out on the abusive relationship.

"Stockholm syndrome"

lol

They dont. Ukrops are violent savage animals, they have no place in civilized world. Russians of ukraine deserve their freedom, earned in blood

Describe smell

Eh, nothing special, it smelt like her shampoo with a little bit of sweat

>still defends
What the fuck are you talking about? Ukraine is extremely anti-russian. Core of their existence is TO NOT BE LIKE RUSSIA

there is a shitload of cucks and political impotents
mainly at the south-east as you might expect

Only Russians think Ukrainians are like that, actual Ukrainians loves Russia and suck Russian cock. Only their government is anti Russia.

Still, most Ukrainians hate Russia
Source: your ass. As the guy above you said only south-eastern regions do that shit

Belarusians loves you even more and they are loyal at least.

No they dont. You have Cucko Yar right here as an example

>Cucko Yar
you're literally the best poster

You absolutely don't get what's going on in post-maidan Ukraine.

This war is Sad :( i cant never kill other slav :( but i will kill With out any heart any fucking sabhuman world gayropians or american Thet not slav :(

We are fucking east slavs blyat :( fucking slavs we cant fight and kill our on blood blyat and pepole our pepole blyat :( we just can i am realy strong but i will never kill malorussins or the fucking sabhumans bandera fags :( fucking americans evglos doing same What they did in balkan to make us hate our on blood and With our hot slavic aryan rad bestiful blood to kill our on pepole to go full crazy

We fucking east slavs use to cook food toghter and pray to pagan gods toghter and Fuck have sex toghter form the old novgorod and Kiev rus to the viking time blyat :(

We use to barbaric dance and do horovod хopoвoд blyat drink vodka and rakija blyat and Lisan to laskavi maj and viktor coj and blatnyak michel krug

East slavs unite blyat United now!!!!!!!!

I remember us kid

My mother dident had a sugher so she go to the russin vilege in kuban and they give her a lot of sugher to cook blyat

We cant kill each other :( god dammnnn the americans try to kill the east slavs and There powerful barbaric union just like they did With jugoslavija

Ukrainians and Russians need to make a plan blyat

Parasenko the jew valcman need to tell Amerika and gayropa to give him more mouny and gold more and more and then say Fuck them all Fuck the americans and gayropians

I think he is doing it

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1613199

Just like Putin he use to be a liberal but he anderstend Thet the wast try to do anyting he can to not make the finel union of germania and russia and of all slavs to big slavianapolis union

Russians (finns German swedes tatars)and ukrainians (polacks bulgarians tatars hungarians romanians russians slovaks )are brothers

I am slav i will never kill Russians or other slavs

But englos and other world sabhumans will be all killd and put on my sword

Slava

Western plan is very old: divide Russia and Ukraine so they will be defeated. After that, Ukraine will collapse into smaller formations (already happen) and Russia will collapse into smaller formations (not yet and probbly won't)

> Cucko Yar

lol very funny xdd

what the fuck are you doing in israel then

They do it all over the world.
"Divide et impera" is their MO

Mы г'yccкиe дг'yг дг'yгa в бeдe нe бг'ocaeм! xD

> Cucko Yar
lol xdd

> Cucko Yar

wow based user

Who are you

>"Divide et impera"
Everybody does it, Russia included

Loving the motherland is good. But loving your motherland from overseas is better.

It's just Francis, don't mind him.

Nope.
russia.ru/video/war080808en/

>the people love each others
kek you wish
I hope you die a torturous agonizing death :3

Learn earlier history of conflict first.

fuding separatists is a common russian strategy

>fucking separatists is a common russian strategy

I Run from the war i Dident want to join army for rich aligarch Jews Thet control Ukraina russia belarus but all There mouny is in the wast and There sons are all not in our army and then kill pro orthdox Russians serbs ukrainians in donbas and then Get killed or lose eye and leg and retorn home us a fucking fake war toy hero just to find out my ukrainian bandera wife fucking other bandera man and my mother died and father died from his weak heart and then i Get killed to by some strong rembo slav sabhuman in donbas and lugansk donieck Thet His life story is the same us me no difrent at all

This war is so clear Thet its a fucking Jok (balkan style the Jews Get rich the slavs become weak and pour plus become cave nationalistic scum Thet hate is on blood and belive Thet the west try to Halp but the wast try to kill as to and he dont give a Fuck about us

Europa is weak slut her pepole Thet live ther are all happy sluts Thet can only trevel they are not woriors or soldiers do you all think some europian want to die for us ? No but we fucking slavs all our history die and save this sabhumans

We are orthdox its in our blood to Halp other orthdox countrys in the history
We killing them (Russians)
They killing us (ukrainians )
Jews( Europa america isreal) Get richer and richer
East Slavs (russia belarus Ukraina)Get porer and porer weaker and weaker

Look at all the slavs in 1960 how bestiful they was how strong they was how United they was

And look at us now how weak we become With this gay lesbian american cultur Thet our children are infected With this poisend cultur

All slavs need to be United its not about the mouny its noot about the belive you have its about following the history of pur ancestors and keep our tribes stil wolking in this world

Slavs born to be Great fighters Great drinkers great old traditions man the wife take care at childrens the man Work hard eating haven tree foods Thet we our salf grow in garden

WTF are you on mate? Russians (and /pool/tards) hate Ukrainians.

WTF are you doing in Israel if you hate Jews that much?

Translate please.

>Translate please.
Mы, pyccкиe, дpyг дpyгa в бeдe нe бpocaeм! (with heavy Jewish accent)

I'm doing research for an essay on the Berkut (Бépкyт) from Ukraine. It's my understanding that after the unit was disbanded by the new Ukrainian government, it defected to the Republic of Crimea (Pecпyбликa Кpым), and that the unit is now a part of the Russian National Guard (Фeдepaльнaя cлyжбa вoйcк нaциoнaльнoй гвapдии Poccийcкoй Фeдepaции). I'm trying to get their side of the story, and just trying to figure out what happened to all of them.

If anyone has any sources, preferably in english but I can make do if not, it would be highly appreciated.

Bullshit, we hate Roosters, nothing good even came from Pidoroosia to Ukraine.

>Loving the border land (kraina)and is real motherland( Kiev)is good. But loving your motherland from overseas is better

Mmmm There is a difrent btween a real master race slav Thet try to make Ukraina beter but cant so he leave His mother land russia Ukraina belarus to isreal Thet evrey one speak russian There and you have no problem to find a Work and send mony to perents and brothers sisters and a bandera slav Thet leave His cave Thet never had any Job he can only leave Ukraina to Poland (Ukraina number two) he dont know polish so can never find good Work si he become a more slav then he was in His mother land but retorn to His ancestors dialect and Job to kiss the ass of the polacks and Work for them and die taking order from americans and polacks Thet will never gona let Ukraina become Strong like russia (the lechi)

And the most fucked up is i am not Even jew i am more a balerina then a jew lol

Isreal need Russians ukrainians Thet are smart if you Halp them they will Halp you in isreal evrey one speak russian well its not Halp but they give you a chance to show Your talent and mabe become some one and make Your life beter and make them the jew richer but the difrent in Ukraina you doing Thet you just become porer and porer and not beter and beter

Yes Israel is Shit since its a belive and not a race like Russians blood and they all look Shit skin but hey i look like russian so i have no problem to swich from ukrainian to russian

Isreal is half Russians half ukrainians half polacks germans romanians (askenazim fake converted Jews Thet dont have jewish blood in them and dont have Jews ancestors )

If i will convert from orthdox to jew i will be belong to the askenazim femily :)

Come here if you dont belive me and See for Your self evrey one speak russian here

I was so in shack to find isreal just us Ukraina but With a lot of sun

Dont you dare to leave Ukraina to Poland bro

If you gona Leave or to russia or to belarus or to isreal

Good, slaveshits warring eachother is a bliss

They made your country. There is no real "ukrainian" people. It was originally a Russian land and now you are mutts of all neighbouring nations and turks.

Just like Serbs made your country. There are no real "croatian" people. It was originally a Serbian land and now you are mutts of all neighbouring nations and turks.

Should I thank them for giving to us our land which was taken away before?

You think the Caucasus was ever united? Lol, really? Armenians and Georgians could maybe get along but union with mudslims is impossible.

A couple of years ago I saw that some of them also went to defend DNR/LNR.
Since ukrops disbanded them they are now officially stationed in Yalta and Kerch
youtube.com/watch?v=QhPxnvwVLvQ

Wtf, why do these Turkrusskies keep fragmenting? How do you call the "balcanization" of the caucasus, caucanization?

I love you, cutie :3

>but the people love each others.
Oh no they don't

R A R E

wtf are you even talking about

Jesteś Ty Kurwa Nasza gulpa tupaja bez mozgylaja bydło diaspara ktura mieszkasz w polsce teraz ? Jak życie tam ? dobrze ? Ty rab polski prawda ? Da ? Tak ?

skąd jesteś ty Ukrainiec z polskami przydkami ty dibil blyat Warszawa czy Kraków ?

>polski Durak koje masz polski przydki w polszu pojechal szukac pracu

Very interesting, thank you very much. Its such a divisive and complicated issue, I can only imagine what it must have felt like for them after Euromaiden.

>but the people love each others.
Yea no.

>autists from populated imageboards
>""""""people""""""

Well why are you still in LPR and not in KIev?

Lol no.
Most belarussians want to join Poland.

What did you forgot in Israel with this retarded views?

Conflict didn't started yesterday.

Very interesting post

2ch is vk garbage bin, you can find exactly similar views in vk groups.
Young people hate each others.

Kek
I wonder what faggot who posted this thinks now, if he is even alive.
Also why does it say 2017 on the pic

Hard to find original pic thanks to 2014 happenings, but leasing of crimean bases was suposed to end in 2017 and there were talks about how it wouldn't be extended.

Thanks. I thought it could be something like that but didnt know it would be so short, I expected it would be somewhere in 2020s or 30s