Same sex couple adoption

When are we going to give gay couple the right to adopt ? Marriage is not enough, they are human being too.

ITT : proof that same sex couples can raise happy children.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xufh8XysHJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Without the balance of a man and a woman it's hard to raise a child proper.

t. Raised by single mother

>single mother

Look how well that turned out.

>two pedophiles pictured

>proof that same sex couples can raise happy children
>posts homos caught being pedophiles
pottery

KEK

oh shit

>That picture
He was passed around the globe like fuck meat for years before it got discovered

youtube.com/watch?v=Xufh8XysHJ4

We can't satisfy all couples in the world. Having a child is not a market.

Well I hate liberals, I hate welfare, I love capitalism, I have worked since I was 14 and currently brought my self to middle class after working 3 jobs to put myself through college. Im not anything special but it could have turned out very differently.

Is that child Pamperchu?

This happy child has been raise by a couple of lesbian, see how happy and lively he is.

Can lesbian couple have the right to adopt ?

Look how happy he is with two dads who probably pounded his ass every night. Just sayin'.

>probably
See Ah OP, I think you're doing this on purpose.

A friend's friend is a fag who adopted a boy. What are the chances he's a pedo?

Congrats user

Never. It will 'cause mental illness to children. They should have both male and female parents.

Even children from families where there is only one parent are suffering mental illness, I cannot imagine what will happen to a boy who was raised by two women.

No, people with mental illnesses in general shouldn't be allowed to adopt a child.

honestly, it's not as bad with gay men as it is with lesbos
I mean ideally you should have both, but if you gotta pick... mothers just can't raise kids alone.

>I think you're doing this on purpose

does he look lie a lively child to you ?

LI-VE-LY ???

Happy and lively child raised by a lesbian couple.

happy and LI-VE-LY

His mother sold him to the pedophiles for 8k. Why are women should cruel and heartless creatures?

I think the problem most people have with gay adoption is more to do with how they would raise a child, and what values they would instill within them.

The gays that people know are the ones who's sexuality dominates their existence, and being gay is all they have. They're always far left marxists allying with nonwhites, and therefore, will churn out kids with the same mindset.

There's also the whole pedophile scare and the attitudes these men/woman have. The latter being lesbians that hate men, but raise boys to hate men and/or abuse the boys out of hatred of their gender.

Pol has to acknowledge that there's probably lots of people they know who are homos/bisexual, and that they're just normal people who also happen to be homosexual. Most gays I've met have been right-wing, and I'm wondering if pol would be objecting to two right-wing men raising a child, assuming they were teaching them upstanding principles.

I think a mass cultural change has to happen before this can be debated purely on the grounds of gender and not politics, where the flaming gays and man-hating lesbians are given a nice warm shower :^) and the gays that are left would be allowed to adopt.

tldr; people are mainly opposing this because of the values most gay parents would teach their kids, not because it's two men/woman.

uh, not all gay men you fucking bigot?