DUDE

REFUGEES
LMAO

>olympics
>all about representing your country and winning for it
>let in refugees which by definition have no real country

Top cuck

Fuck fuck fuck I hate globalism so god damn much Jesus Christ

Soon we won't even have countries competing it will just be a libral hug box (because nationalities are racist) and everyone gets a gold medal

Inb4 team refugees sneaks into all the winners rooms and steals the gold medals to sell for scrap.

Would leafs let me immigrate as a refugee from the violence in brazil?
I got a post grad in CE and my english ain't too shabby.

The refugee swimmer said that her boat broke down when she tried to get to Greece. Then she said that she swam and towed the boat filled with people 3 and a half hours across the ocean. Then after that she stated she went to Germany as well, naturally for the gibs even though she was already safe in Greece.

Massive braindead faggot.

>#TeamRefugees

This just shows everything wrong about progressive liberal democracy's way of dealing with issues.

maximum faggotry

FUUUUUUUUUCK FUCK FUCK KILL US PLZ

Everyone who voted for refugees should get publicly exposed and culturally enriched by random Ahmed.

Can I ask for refugee status in Instragram now? What a world.

Hey. It's 2015 leafbro.
If you kill your enemies they win.

Is rape an Olympic event this year?

If you're genuinely civilized there may be a spot for you.

Time to Nuke Canada or America invade them.

Ofc TrueDope™ would be pro rapefugee. He loves watching Ahmed go to town on Sophie.

Yeah the 400m Ficki Ficki

Hope they get culturally enriched

Probably. There's been tons of your people immigrating here in the last 5 years.

This, nuke canada and invade murica, burgers couldnt stop us

I feel like ever since Trudope started turning Canada into a cuckshed ISIS' strategy against Canada is to deliberately avoid provoking Canada , so that Trudope keeps being a cucklord and embarrassing Canada.

Liberal democrats like Trudeau can do absolutely nothing to dismantle the ruling ideology. Capitalism, and therefore all forms of opressive hierarchies can stay in place for aeons if this is the only kind of "leftist" that exists. What are you scared of?

2 points to make here.

#1. Using a Name on here makes you look like an attention whoring fag who has nothing to contribute and suffers from serious self-validation issues.

#2. Autstria was invented by France after World War 1 to piss off Germany. So you aren't even a real flag.

>Ficki Ficki
What does that mean?

I wish I could hate her to death.

>using the Olympics to push your politics

wooooooow it's almost like that's exactly the opposite of what the Olympics are supposed to be about

Russia being banned for doping while other nations just as guilty of doping (China and the USA come to mind...) are still allowed in is just the cherry on top

>it's fucking real
AHAHAHA

Stay out of the Anglosphere you fucking monkey.

Is raping a sport?

I am doing this in memory of Harambe who was shot and killed because some dumb degenerate dropped their kid in his home.

Austria has a rich history, but I understand you get so angry after I called out your liberal bitch of a PM.

you can't hang from trees by your toenails there xd

who cares about obamas grandfather

>move on
Nice ID.

ficken - to fuck in german
Ficki Ficki is some sort of funny (and grammaticly wrong) form for less educated german speakers.
Rapefugees also say it. (but I think its a meme.)

Great apes have emotional capacity very similar to that of a human. You can't possibly justify killing one without good reason.

>refugee is literally becoming a brand
i'm sad i predicted this

>people actually care this much about a stupid gorilla

And you call yourself a proud white man? With this much disregard for an innocent life? Degenerate nihilist.

That Gorilla had a name you dumb cunt!

It's a wild beast that was treating a child like a rag doll, he could have very well killed him in one swift stroke if he felt like it.

Just imagine how wonderful that is. No more wars. No more happenings. You'll be forced to have a real job etc...

Democracy was a mistake.

Couldn't have said it any better

But he didn't. Blame the parents who coulnd't even keep a toddler from getting into an enclosure. And Harambe was becoming agitated only by the screams of degenerates who couldn't keep their calm in a serious situations. Then when he was shot, the kid was still between his legs, what a responsible move by the shooter right?

You don't wait to kill the beast until AFTER it's killed your kid. Dumbasses coulda acted better and when I originally heard the story I thought they should have used a tranq but they didn't want to chance a life, oh well. Rather have a dead ape than a dead child. Beasts don't belong in zoos anyways but that is a different discussion.

>Trump wins
>illegal Mexicans head north
>Trudeau invites them with open arms

How can Louis C.K even compete?

Harambe didn't show any intention to kill the kid. The degenerates fucked up the entire thing, causing his death by their stupidity.

only ce jobs were in oil and those have all gone down the shitter since its at $40 a barrel now and probably staying low or going even lower.

There might be some work left in northern bc or ontario if you dont mind living in the arctic. pretty much everywher in canada is cold as fuck 8 months a year anyway

At this point I dont even see Trudeau as some secretive puppet master controlling the people, like Hillary. He is just a clueless idiot that has no idea what he's even doing.

Nope. It will drive us to our own anihilation.

>wanting this qt kill

>I want to return to Syria someday
Hahaha, if she returns she will get beheaded for not wearing her burka when she was gone.

>He is just a clueless idiot that has no idea what he's even doing.

This is basically it. Harper was the evil conniving kike but now we have Trudeau who might not be that, but he himself doesn't know how to do shit. This country doesn't deserve to exist

Sweden of America

>she has a cute face, therefore, she is a good gibsmedatee
No.

#TeamRefugees

fuck canadians

fucking queers

Some of them make for better wives than the European trash though.

The shame will not end until that fucking twerp is gone.

I really hope someone that doesn't understand the warning sign accidentally shares this.

I love this man.The gypsies we sent were previously deported back, but now they can finally leach off Canadians.Thx Justin, Make Hungary Great Again.

who cares about a stupid toddler? gorillas are much more rare and valuable.
it's a fucking toddler, just make a new one, you haven't even really invested into it yet

>this is what leafposters actually believe

Canada is full of chinks
6/10 made me kek

Jokes on you kid, not only will it only get worse, but if we do somehow go back to berenstein you guys will still be a fucking pathetic joke to us for eternity

Nice

daww man fuck laws and the constitution and shiet

kek

What a cuck, I absolutely hate this guy. Can't wait to move to Texas when Trump is president.

If trudeau was far right would women still agree with him? Women only agree with him because he has a lot of power and is moderately attractive. Lets be real

I feel bad for ya. Globalists are never in favor of stability of culture or even economics in "their" countries.
The problem is popular vote by uninformed zombie masses. The common citizen will literally vote himself into extinction.

I wonder if I get banned from fb for posting this...

Why does he do this guys ?

>Then she said that she swam and towed the boat filled with people 3 and a half hours across the ocean.

Bull fucking shit. I hate these fucking lying assholes.