/brit/

letterbox slags

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Chechen_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Second_Chechen_War
youtu.be/VOgFZfRVaww
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wish Great Britain was about 500 miles further west.

LE EPIC BASED RUSSIA!!!

fuck off you dumb kids. Russia is an authoritarian hellhole that has had the same President for 18 years and all government opposition magically disappears every election. You would be in prison in Siberia if any of you runts went there

>mum works as a nanny for multi-millionaires(>£100mil)
>they've jetted off to grenada for a ONE week holiday
>costs them £24,000 altogether

Rorke WILL defend this

why are they so insecure

why are all anti-immigrant movements in the west full of fucking retards?
is there anybody worth voting for anymore or do we have to commit to a coup

She's get the house to her self. You'll be getting some silverware for christmas I bet.

this

russia is a shithole

there's a reason the rich russians send all their kids to the west

It's just Sup Forums, they do the same with Japan

>It must be a great country, i mean there's no BROWN people!!!

>nobody died

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Chechen_War
>Chechen casualties are estimated at up to 100,000 dead or more, of which most were civilians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Second_Chechen_War
>Estimates of casualties in the Second Chechen War vary wildly, from 25,000 to 200,000 civilian dead

> the Russian-Chechen Friendship Society set their estimate of the total death toll in two wars at about 150,000 to 200,000 civilians

old employer forgot to take me off their email list for shift updates . would it be illegal pick up one of them alongside my current job?

I would sooner save the life of an animal than save a human life. I believe they are creatures of the earth and worth far more compared to your average human who is only interested in kardashians and Facebook

How do normies sleep at 10pm

I shifted my sleeping pattern to 10pm and I'm perpetually tired all day

wish i had a teacher like this back in school

I have some family that works in Russia and that really isn't the case. You can shitpost on the internet as much as you want and the government isn't going to care about you as long as you aren't coming out in the open and saying that you will murder putin (which i think would cause you some trouble even in the UK).

lads

Decent hatbait, not enough to get someone as smart as me to hat you, but you'll get a few bites with this one

At least when Europe becomes an authoritarian hellhole through Sharia Law, Russia will still be speaking Russian.

wasn't calling russia le based just pointing out they dealt with muslims properly in the chechen wars. There werent any russians walking the streets with banners saying not all muslims

this is decent hatbait too, would not be surprised to see this getting more hats than the first post

screen's gone orange

how the fuck have I wasted another day AGAIN, how does it KEEP HAPPENING, i'VE ONLY BEEN SITTING HERE FOR HALF AN HOUR AND THE DAYS JUST FUCKING GONE FUCK OFF FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK need a baby head to calm me down

There is no right to protest in russia. All protests outside the Kremlin are dispersed with heavy handed police violence and they're all imprisoned. It's not democratic at all, the NKVD or whatever name they've rebranded as now clamps down on any criticism of Putin as he's a cult of personality. You can't, for example, walk outside in Moscow with a sign saying "Putin is autistic as fuck" without getting a prison sentence

chechenya is literally white sharia

>even her texts are shit now
Fuck sake lads. Protogf is officially just a mate now.

I wish I could imprison people who made fun of me..

Send a dick pic you lowly specimen stop poncing about with useless chat

love that image
seems the kind of thing that will be in an a level history textbook in 40 years time

>chechnya
>white

any unironic post is hatbait

what goes through your head when you post shit like this? nobody cares about your little maisie dickhead waifu
piss off back to da club bruv innit

bought a bottle of vanish oxi action today lads

drink up

Sad to say, but we will have to implement equally tough measures to prevent Europe becoming an Islamic shithole in the next 50-100 years. We probably won't, and it will come to war, as it always does when muslims think they can take over by force. Hopefully, those generations will be harder than the current Europeans.

any /thebyrds/ man in?

>There werent any russians walking the streets with banners saying not all muslims

There were. The first Chechen war didn’t even have an Islamic angle, it was for the most part a purely nationalistic conflict.

unbelievably gay post

This

Nothing gay about cracking down on an invading horde.

the new 'fu

It's taken me 3 hours of flying + two train journeys but I've finally managed to officially escape the perimeter of the City of York. Call me a provincial but it's not for me.

You name the time and place and we’ll have a proper scrap

par market. nine.

still waiting on the first poo of 2018

can you take a bike on long distance trains

dont care about sex
havent even had any for almost a year

but im an absolute cuddle fiend
have slept in a bed with at least half a dozen people already this year

That happened last year and only some of the people protesting were arrested most people got of without a problem. Where do you keep getting this info? There were 260 people arrested but there were many more that protested for a while. But in 2011 there were tens of thousands of people that protested putin and i can't find any cases of people being arrested in large numbers and that protest lasted for a while. It is true that the country is stricter than most western euro cunts but as i said if you just shittalk putin on social media or out in the open as long as you aren't making threats or something the government won't do much.

think you need to have captain kirk lock the transporters on it at this point mate

Haha the lad at the coffee shop asked if I wanted soymilk and i just grinned and said I'm not a fan, i think he gets it as a fellow Sup Forums brother

cheeky but yes

wish i was you oxford x

absolute bender

I'm sure I've seen those folding bikes that break down to the size of a suitcase. A mountain bike or racer, probably not.

don't all trains have a cabin at one end for bikes

you seem like a nice lass

shadilay!

thought the 2nd chechen war had islamic groups who said they wanted infidels to leave

mcmafia is boring but I watch it anyway

not at peak hours
but yea

brompton bikes

any Primus man in

in

cheese toastie

mcmuffia

lad on the left looks like an old prune that's been bashed around a bit

Why do westerners want to drink soymilk so much?
Don't you want to become big and strong like the average Slavic man.

NEED a clever bf

How many journalists and writers keep turning up missing or dead in Russia? Are you blind? It's clear for all to see what russia is about. Radio show host that criticises Putin? Oh look a (((madman))) attempts to stab you.

Running for election this year? Nope sorry, you're barred from running because the KGB has evidence they've never presented about funding

Journalist that criticises Putin? Oh look someone shot you dead

Protests in 2011? Hm ah yes, you mean those protests where the police and government, along with the biased courts, banned all protests at the red square. Okay mate, at what point will you accept this country is deeply authoritarian?

everyone laugh at me im fucking 5'8 LMAOoooo

It justs sex and violence melody and silence
It justs sex and violence melody and silence (I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down)
It's just sex and violence melody and silence
It's just sex and violence melody and silence
It's just sex and violence melody and silence (I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down)
It's just sex and violence melody and silence (Been down)

asked her for a date on thursday but she says she isn't sure. might text her tomorrow and ask her for the date on wednesday to be extra cheeky.

i literally don't know anyone who drinks soy milk

Off work today because of Martin Luther King Jr lads

are serbs the niggers of the balkans or what

clever in what way
i'm a bit of a smartypants if i do say so myself

Well now you do!

*opens mouth wide in a toothy grin and points at self*

patrician

would hate to live in the north

youtu.be/VOgFZfRVaww

We have “won” the second war thanks to those Wahhabi groups. They have alienated most Chechens by systematically destroying Sufi shrines and killing Sufi preachers (Chechnya is a predominately Sufi region), thereby convincing many Chechens to join our side. Also, are you one of those idiots who think that Russia is LE BASED DEFENDER OF CHRISTIAN EVROPA?

>BBC News: Carillion to go into liquidation

BASED

the free market will fix it lads

would hate to live anywhere outside london just a waste of time and life really

what was your motivation for (presumably) switching to soy milk?
don't say lactose intolerance or some obscure allergy.

why would anyone drink soy milk outside of being a vegan or badly lactose intolerant? it's crap

you wake up to this alert, about the town you live in.

your thoughts- initial feelings?

She'll make diamonds from her ashes and wear them out to lunch.

British are honest. Alwayssay things as they are.

literally go back to sleep

>The first film to be screened in Saudi Arabia after a 35-year ban on cinemas was 'The Emoji Movie'

yeah i'd probably tell my family i love them and then just wait for the blissful release of death

It's da joooooz

Why don’t you suck on mummy’s milkies like you used to, user? Do you think mummy is ugly? :(

mfw the left are confused as to where they stand on this

>Let it fail because governments should bailout companies that fail
>Bail it out to support the jobs of regular people

not joking when I say I'd either go back to sleep or maybe look out the window for a little bit to see if I get to see the missile

just don't care