What do Portuguese and Spanish think of Croatia?

What do Portuguese and Spanish think of Croatia?

My ancestors :)

Beach slavs. Still not good enough beaches to compete with our tourism.

>redditballs
gay dude

Umm, maybe because Spain is bigger country. It would be very difficult to fit 80 million even throughout the whole season. Experts say that Croatia could potentially get about 35 million tourists a year if tourism industry develops even more.

What does Croatian think of Slovenia?

Nothing

suker blyat

Funny

Rightful italian clay

I have no idea

there is no such word as suka or bljat in Yugo languages, so we all had to google the meaning when we came here desu

Not an iberian but Croatia is my favourite slav country

They were especially buttmad this Euro, compared to the other teams we won against.

That said, you're the big yugo brother, and I know you guys eat sardines a fair bit, which I can respect.

>They were especially buttmad this Euro, compared to the other teams we won against.

I seriously can´t understand how can you support a team, that 1/3 of the players are not even portuguese/white, but migrants and other's, how? tht's the team of the federation of football, not Portugal.

Because I'm not a virgin sperg that misclicked the link Sup Forums in a Birmanese Water Polo Betting site.

cool story sheep.

Í hope Mário Machado legalizes Nova Ordem Social and put every sperg there. Just bring bad name to PNR and cuckconservative right.

>It's a p*rco autist invades the thread episode
I hate reruns

I hope you get culturally enriched soon, not kids or elders on the bus. ;)

>implying the spergs, ultras and association of PHS don't ruin the image of right-wing here in Portugal and weak electoral results
It is fucking true, man.

I don´t know about that, but i think the real problem is their lack of deep knoweldge and charism and also all the system is against them (because they speak the true)

very little contact throughout history if any. don't know much about you other than you're also invaded by anglos in the summer

>nikakav Hrvat nikad nece da te pita sta ti mislis o Hrvatskoj

Charism
They got it.
> the real problem is their lack of deep knoweldge
This and playing theatre or don't reveal every cards to the electorate. Plus the actions of some staining the actions of the party like I've said up above and sperging every time.
>and also all the system is against them
I agree with that