Is your country gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vxVkt1oaMQg
youtube.com/watch?v=yvTg9wfzDFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

aren't italians all faggots or something?

Is Azerbaijan Europe?

Cocks...
Gaysex...
Anime...

>Only shitholes and micronations

Suprise, suprise.

No.

>uses shithole as an insult but takes it up the literal shithole.

Italy is less of a shithole than sw*den though

this thread will be horrible

t. Italian Jewish Amerimutt

t. pic

waaaat just because muh no church gay marriage? fuck off

>Amerinigger calling anyone a nigger
ayy lmao

>Proud to live in faggot nation
Have fun with your anal cancer.

The Lord punishes faggots by giving them AIDS.

we'll be whiter than you in 100 years by the way :))

retarded burger from Sup Forums detected.

lmao yes

we used to border sweden for a few centuries
that's why many gays here

>retarded burger from Sup Forums detected.

So you admit Russia is faggot nation?

Are countries ranked by shitholery ?

that coming from sweden is golden

wtf I love Italia now

lmao we literally have concentration camps for faggots, how are we not in the first place?

yes, many gay neighbors and also religion and boypussy customs from greece

azerbaijan must have some special means of annihiliating faggots

BASED Azeri bros literally kill them on sight or hang them on something in front of everyone

Sweden is a faggot nation as well.

So is America. no shit faggot.

>mfw only not-meme western country in that list
feels good man
calm down ahmed, you're going to have welfare check soon

bretty gay

Based Eastern Europe

Achmeds are anti faggot and they fit even more in the shithole group.

>ahah i take it up the bum but at least im civilized

that's why you are not 100% in this map? lmao

Remember this thread next time someone unironically tries to say Sup Forums is an "intelligent" version of Sup Forums

Fucking Azerbeijan stealing our thunder also
>Turkey
>Armenia
>Azerbeijan
>Europe

I'm a top.

But only shithoels in are anti fag.

meme map

Fag marriage is legal in Sweden but not in Croatia yet they are higher? same goes to Ireland and Austria.

racist & islamophobe

i am not anti fag
but you shouldnt scream around you are a fag thinking you are special or anything

so you are saying that the countries were all your vibrant diversity comes from are shitholes? That's racist, reported for islamophobe content and downvoted

>2008

Also
youtube.com/watch?v=vxVkt1oaMQg

Why are white people so prone to homosex? I literally don't understand it. Virtually all countries with gay marriage are white. All 99% of all SJWs and gay rights activists are white people.

The line between Western Asia and Eastern Europe is kinda blurry. But if Bosnia is european I can't see why Azerbaijan wouldn't be

I don't care about sexuality, I fuck both women and men.

I only said that it's funny that there was only shitholes on that list. Italy is not anti gay though and is the only one on that list not a shithole or micronation.

the ones that are gay are extremely gay.
but there arent really alot of gays. I think most of them are closet fags though.
Like mark rutte

Azeri have kill on sight policy for faggots.
IF you don't have a mustache you are a faggot.

what about Gruzia, they europe ?

t. homo sex

>The most homophic countries have the higher percentage of traposters

we have the church, you cant expect it to go that smooth about a lot of things, so that probably explains our position
lot of people are believers just in name, but that still has a role in opinions
depending on your life choices you might have a real hard time here as a fag
eg. highschool: i did a liceum, which is mostly lefty people who arent aggressive or bullies, but my brother did one of those schools for mechanics and similar, those are full of much more aggressive people and if you dont have some guts you will have the bullying of life

>china
>masculin

It's funny how quick faggots resort to racism once they are confronted with foreign cultures that don't accept their degeneracy. Liberals are the biggest hypocrites on earth.

Why is Croatia gay heaven?

feminine fags are faggots that you can tell the minute you talk with them that they are faggots.

I act normal and only like guys that don't act like this. I prefer women though but some guys are nice.

More european than Russia

Yes, but they keep it on the down-low, just like they're notorious adulterers but they treat it as a public secret in order to LARP as good Catholics.

>Spain
>USA
>white
Sure bud

theres no such thing as what you described that you are. youre just eating too much soy or some shit. try

Too lazy to watch video, did they got killed?

poor georgians going full faggot for EU membership they will never receive

That map doesn't reflect the public opinion, it's just about protection laws and shit. Pic related, everone in Georgia hates fags

Too bad that chart has nothing to do with gay sex. Russians are getting HIV from sharing dirty needles.

Mostly Jews pushing that.

Daily struggle of swedish "men"

Sadly, no
One of the comments
>coглaceн c peaкциeй пpoхoжих,нe cтoит этo aмopaльнoe пoвeдeниe выcтaвлять нa пoкaз
LOL

>So you admit Russia is faggot nation?

>your Swedish flag

bwahahahahahahah

Yes there is. You only focus on the loud feminine fags. I hate pride and I hate faggots like this.

Easy.

>prone
>homosex

It's not. Gays are rarely public here. Those numbers are based on political decisions like same-sex unions, and "we" introduced a lot of those couple of years back when the social democrats had the government. But we're not uncivilised tothe point of physically assaulting gays. Most of the population isn't fond of them, though.

Gay does not mean =liberal, faggot.

I would deport all subhumans from shitholes.

They mostly score as high as they do because they've implemented a lot of hate crime and hate speech laws, the public opinion is very different.

Why is Turkey so based ? i'm really having a hard time hating them

Well obviously, it's a post soviet shithole, if they don't oppose fag marriage for religious reasons they oppose it for bydlo reasons.

but only lefties care about faggots?

>traptugal

Being nazi gay is even more retarded, though you already established that you are bi and your kind hated by all sides like agnostics.
Pick a side faggot.

leftists also loves islam, Palestine, Subhumans and other cancer. they just love following any group that is oppressed to help their own image and that they will have a place in heaven.

they are fucking retarded.

We got a gay nazi over here, woah
I never thought it would be possible to reach a cuckold level like Sweden

Nope, Transcaucausus is a part of middle east

i think you are generalizing all lefties to american liberals
its true they often fight for human rights in all their declinations so they will also protect niggers, gipsies, muslims and other stuff like that, but also do it for poors, handicapped, sacrificable workers etc etc
doesnt mean they like all of them, at least here

The Swede is right you know, hating homosexuals is as irrational as it gets and usually found in less educated countries.

Germanistan is bigger shithole.

Enjoy mutti Merkel.

>truth is Sup Forums

Not a nazi but not a leftist either.

I just don't care.

Sweden leftists are following American leftists.

It's the reason why the #metoo shit got big here.

That is worse.

>more than 2 genders
>neutral

Nice democracy.

Did anything happen in the end?

>for alcohol
>neutral towards dude weed lmao
dumdum

Neutral means I don't care if tranny's want to say there exist 3 genders since they are "both". I overall only think there exist 2 but I'm okay with people saying there are 3 since tranny's are distgusting.

I'm against when they say it's more than that though..

Even their faggots are based

I honestly just don't care what people put in their body.

If they wanna drink alcohol, just let them do it.

If they want to smoke weed, just let them do it.

If they die from it it's their fucking problem.

this is just self-hating

A few angry Muslims and a bigger counter protest, but for the most part it was peaceful
youtube.com/watch?v=yvTg9wfzDFo

Hey, I have an idea how to do good deed and get paid.
You can HELP them to die and also get paid for it by selling them their poison.