Would you?

Would you?

Been her friend, i mean.

>Would you?

yes

>Been her friend, I mean.

no

Of course.. i'd be proud to be her friend.. but I would not be a friend to the black-hearted Trump.

Yes, i would have made her a neo nazi

>When I think of my sister, I always think of the back of her head. I picture cracking her lovely skull, unspooling her brain, trying to get answers. The primal questions between any siblings : What are you thinking? How are you feeling? What have we done to each other?

;_;

Only if we got to have sleepovers and play 'doctor.'

...That is the face of the girl that tells the teacher you were cheating on your spelling test. That is also the face of the girl that will threaten a teacher with a sexual misconduct charge behind closed doors.

god i wish i could make loli hilldog pregnant

If I didn't knew who the kid was, no, I wouldn't.

Knowing she will grow to be HRC, then yes, I would rape her to death.

only as long as it takes to put a plastic bag over her head.

ok, maybe a little longer. 30 minutes or so.

nah. that would be a waste. let's combine that.

i'm not even joking.

The bitch was obviously abused as a youngun by one of you pedo cucks. I'm guessing that's why shes so fucked up

yes i would have fucked her if you catch my drift

i would bang her in that little girl pussy, give her all my 3 inches of hard cock. cum inside her asshole to. that way she grows up to be a whore instead of a feminist devil.

More like she abused her dad with blackmail

no 2 young, but assuming she was cheleasa tier in her 20'ties i totally would, just look at this booty.

She looks like she got hit with that has that The Joker released when Jack Nicholson played him.

She is so fucking hideous

Yes, maybe I could stop her from becoming an evil cunt. She just needed a friend.

*gas... i think they called it Smilex Gas

even though she got mad gains, now her sharts are worse. protein ones.

There is no such thing as too young if we talk about that bitch.

>time travel is invented
>user is first to use
>
>awaits on the otherside of Dortothy Rodham's birthing room