Do you ever wish you went back in time to when you were a kid but with your adult knowledge so you could be a super...

do you ever wish you went back in time to when you were a kid but with your adult knowledge so you could be a super smart genius kid and not fuck your life up growing up? haha

Yes.

I could have fucked so many hot teens if I wasn't so insecure, edgy and autistic.

>back in time
i'd rather just die tbqh imho desu

I never fucked my life up. Simple.

>adult knowledge
of what?
how to shitpost?

Of prostate stimulation

no, i just want to stop fucking up now
if i could just be a bit less autistic things might improve

I would still fuck up, somehow

Do you really think I learned my lesson? I'll just fuck up again, this time with the crippling realisation that I'm conciously fucking up everything

Nothing that cannot be fixed, has been "fucked up"

Ask

an adult in a teen body would sound unreasonably autistic
yep, meanwhile i shitpost

Not really. I'm a good actor since I constantly have to pretend I'm not a misanthropic autist.

I developed my social autism after I got out of grade school, so it would probably only make things even worse

This

2 psychotic nuclear "family" members tried to ruin more.

where'd they touch ya?

And going through puberty another time? No thanks

A knowledge of buying some motherfucking bitcoins when it is still 2012 or something.

Every fucking day. I'll be rich af

Mine it from 2010 with shit PC.

meh i would still procrastinate even knowing that's bad. i would rather travel much farther back in time where there was no Sup Forums yet. and no internet. i would play board games with my family and study math and get a college degree and become solid middle class. then i would get married and my wife would cook for me and i would have sex with her in a missionary position while she's half asleep without caring about her satisfaction.

I'd just tell myself that bitcoins are not a thing to play around with and forget.

Do not format the fucking wallet I mined into.

I just miss when life was easier.

When you didn't need to think about jobs or bills.