youtu.be/It9bA4iWBJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

meh

mah

i like it

Cool europals :)

they're alright, i prefer Austria tho

who?

The Germans, better know as Kartoffeln, are weak pussies. We fuck their women and disrespect them, and they do nothing about it

das right brother. Inshallah.

Developed a genocidal hatred against them after watching several holocaust documentaries

/thread

Big fan desu

German are our lords and shall reign over the world. We're all suhbumans compared to them. I pledge allegiance and dedicate my life to serve them.

I prefer France tho

alhamdullilah

I unironically think German is the coolest language on the Earth

Great country and people, ich liebe dich Deutschland

Kartoffeln is an unfitting and shit name. Kanaken are too scared to use actually offensive words because they fear their overlords (and aren't smart enough anyway) so they use words like kartoffel or hund. They are like toddlers lmao

Pro German people. Anti German-government.

>Kanaken
reported to Verfassungschutz
Enjoy your prison sentance, kartoffel

Never heard of him. Did he play center for the Red Wings?

Germany is MUSLIM

I'm a chosen one and therefore untouchable.

Try again peasant

>Pro German people
the Germans aren't pro you though

>the Germans aren't pro you though
That's ok. Not everyone needs to love me.

Deutsche sind beßer als andere Menschen. Ich bin Deutsch.

I'm a big fan

I actually pity germans for having to deal with these cringy neo nazis and Sup Forums tier edgy teens all the time

A shithole country.

that's not what i meant
in the end you'll have to choose a side for or against the yrocrats

retards of Europe that constantly destroy the place, resulted in the death of European nationalism, and now imported millions of shitskins that permanently altered European demographics.

I am having sex with a German girl, I love Germany.

maybe you shouldn't have come over and make everything american

Must be obliterated.

maybe next time you wont wage a genocidal crusade across europe that directly targeted my ancestors as subhuman racial thrash that needs to be removed from the planet

so americans?

Ironically it was German Jews who pushed the most degeneracy here.

The german is pretty much Alex from Clockwork Orange.

Castrated, brainwashed unable to defend himself anymore.

it's a shithole, please end our suffer and throw all youre nukes at us.

yeah like america actually cares about others. You have your world domination, your denazification and americanization on europe worked so don't complain. You won, so you are in charge of the situation. Don't blame others for your own fuck-ups.

>muh ancestors

ah yes

shouldn't have worshipped them then huh?

this

Is Merkel’s career dead yet?

not unless she found a worthy successor and apprentice

They were very unpopular for most of American history.

>a worthy successor and apprentice
that's a pretty low bar

American colony, our European Frankenstein. Will look just like us soon, cities full of niggers and other waste.

ikr, but at least there is the possibility of it not being a woman

meh, what's the difference?

okay good one

Im pretty sure its the same thing were a lot of people dislike the actions of the us but like the people

kartoffel is more fitting for poles tbqh

The Germans, better know as Kartoffeln, are weak pussies. We fuck their women and disrespect them, and they do nothing about it

on an interpersonal level, probably true, but that accounts for nothing in international affairs

Doesnt change my opinion on Austria

kartoffel is more fitting for poles tbqh

based

it's cool

You have a very high standard of living. Me jealous.

Dislike them

the poles, or better known as butthurtus maximus, are poor helpless farmers. They get conquered and disrespected all the time, and they do nothing against it.

I like it though it's not making it easy for me.

life is more exciting on "difficult" mode

I like it
Very nice country, very nice people
The only thing I really hate about Germans is their anti-patriotism, I think they would be more proud of their nation.

ubermenschus is more fitting for poles tbqh

>t. Southern-German

I like it. Germans are cool, except for internet autists whining about Prussia. Btw Germans are recolonising western Poland currently, should I be worried? I don't know what effect will prussian land have on them.

>recolonising western Poland currently
elaborate. pensioners buying property? German investments?

I like my identity and my country.
But the wrong people are in charge to rule this country. They are globalists who want the German people to disappear. For them we are just numbers on the paper, nothing else.

>muh ancestors

I'm first generation American from Polish parents. You niggers literally firebombed the cities in which my grandparents and their families lived for centuries and attempted to genocide them out of existence because of autism. My grandma was literally a resistance fighter that hid hand grenades in baskets of cherries. You retards deserve your islamification.

EURPPNSEHMSFNB. GERMANY IS A PEE PEE POO POO

TAJ MAHAL IS HINDUUUUU

SHAH JAHAN WAS A HINDDDUUUUUEEEE

youtu.be/It9bA4iWBJ0

good to know that poles stay butthurt when they go to america

Both. Pensioners are buying a lot of apartments in tourist oriented towns like Kołobrzeg (Kolberg). German investments are everywhere, though not always visible. It's mostly car industry, but you will find german money pretty much everywhere. If you don't run your own business here, chance are you will have German or French superior eventually.

it was just a prank bro, no hard feelings heh

indeed

As a great Italian politician said, I like Germany so much I liked it better when we had two of those

>great italian politicians

so, a fictional quote?

>I liked it better when we had two of those
hmmmm

Can they ever recover from that ?

The Eternal Austrian strikes again

i've literally made my fellow german exchange student deported back to germany about a decade ago.

germans are dumbos x n

why tho?

Well, at least they aren't Americans

what is it that makes poles such thin skinned psychos?

ossi germs talk shit when abroad so he had it comming, funny that western germans were bros/10

Could it be that they've basically been gang banged by surrounding powers for most of their existence?

so?

Very educated people

Not a big fan to be quite honest
Not sure why though

It would make anyone suspicious, especially when it's Germans.

okay you get this one because you flattered me and I agree with you.

sounds about right

Thank God
It's about time

Pros
Great culture and history
Infrastructure
Money
Beer

Cons
Rapefugee
Liberals
Women
Tokio Hotel

did he try to reclaim danzig?

>danzig

that band?

lel

It's a great country and germans are great people.

;)