Why does he pretend to shoot him?

Why does he pretend to shoot him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d8rwGpYPXn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's a big fall

I stopped questioning the scene,I just decided to accept it as it is

why do the soldiers beat up tied guys?

He wanted to make the other prisoners think he shot him and threw him off the plane, hence the "he didn't fly so good." line, in hopes that would entice (or rather scare) the other prisoners into talking.

High-brow Nolan at his finest.

What the fuck Nolan? Holy shit, the gift the keeps on giving.

This has bothered me for a while

Did you see how easy Bane broke his cuffs?
The soldiers wanted to prevent the other hostages from doing it as well.
Idiot.

CIA is pretending to be someone that he's not. He has to intimidate the others and take on the persona of being a big guy for the sake of the mission. In reality, CIA is the one wearing the mask, and it's extremely painful for him to bear the illusion of laying down his morals as an agent.

Retrospectively the Dark Knight rises was one of the most disappointing films of 2012... at the time I thought it was great, probably just joined the bandwagon and also just eager to see how bane would do filling in the jokers shoes. It was an ok movie with bad action and an underwhelming conclusion

because hes the Good Guy not the Big Guy.

>"Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man, before throwing him out of a plane."

He does so out of misguided anger, furious that neither faith in god nor scientific knowledge has not given him the rest or respite he desires. At the same time, CIA shooting the sky symbolizes the death of God as a source of morality for people, leading to the unhooding of Bane, the Übermensch.

He wanted to intimidate Bane's men into talking with the threat of a bullet to the dome, but didn't want to actually kill anyone. Whether this is because they would be useful as prisoners or because CIA has strong morals is unknown.

Pretend for a moment that you're one of the men tied up. They open the door and the guy asks a few questions that don't get answered. Then you don't hear anything and he bring you to the door to ask a question. It's easy to think that they're just trying to scare you. A gunshot makes it seem more genuine that the guy was killed.

There is a theory that states that CIA feels he was betrayed by the gun, saying that it had "a lotta loyalty for a hired gun", referring to the hooded man being interrogated.

Or perhaps I'd be wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.

>First one to talk gets to stay on Meiarcrafth

What is this location? It was never mentioned in the post credits scene and I can't find any reference of it in the internet.

This is one of the questions I've seeking since the birth of this meme

He didn't pretend, he just missed and felt really embarrassed.

Because PATRIOT act

Federal forces appear twice in this film, and are both defeated by Bane and his men. CIA in his plane is the first appearance and the special forces who infiltrate into the city in the second act are the the others.

CIA thinks he is in control of the situation but doesn't know he is dealing directly with Bane. The Special forces guy know Bane is in control of the situation they are infiltrating to but they also don't know that Bane is aware of their presence.

Both attempt to use subterfuge in dealing with Bane's forces. CIA fakes shooting his men in an intergoation and the special forces guys sneak into the city under the guise of delivering supplies to the citzens of Gotham, and both are killed.

What Nolan is saying is that only direct and uncompromising force will win against a threat like Bane. CIA is a tragic hero who sealed his own fate by attempting to take on Bane without first acknowledging that he must boldly approach the edge and be unafraid of crossing over it during his struggle. He did not and the result was his plane crashing . . . WITH NO SURVIVORS!

>CIA is pretending to be someone that he's not. He has to intimidate the others and take on the persona of being a big guy for the sake of the mission. In reality, CIA is the one wearing the mask, and it's extremely painful for him to bear the illusion of laying down his morals as an agent.
Holy shit

BRAVO NOLAN

Is Nolan secretly trying to redpill the world?

yes

>you will never live in Nolan's redpilled civic nationalist interstellar empire
jdimsa

We traced OP's post and it's Christopher Nolan and he is posting from inside your house. GET OUT!!!

I will kneel to him as my rightful leader

the script of the scene in this picture is wrong and I can't stand it
Someone please fix it

I believe he pretended to shoot the guy to make the other prisoners think their buddy died, and if they didnt want to get shot and thrown out of an airplane, they had better talk. But they dont talk because they figured it was a ruse because who would shoot a guy before throwing him off hell in a cell before plummiting sixteen feet through an announcers table?

he will make you fellate his barbed cock while he sits atop his throne of skulls

Yeah Bane wasn't falling for his tricks. why would you waste a bullet shooting a man and getting blood and shit everywhere if you're going to throw him out of the plane anyway?
This is why Bane makes the big bucks.

Whoa...

user, did you have a stroke?

Holy fuck I've seen this scene hundreds of times and never even realized.

I guess its not particularly surprising. They saw CIA was engaging with Bane, and with CIA being in charge here, thought they'ed leave him to him and focus on the beating up the other hooded men.

Now considering the mosquito man was in on this and made Bane's cuffs break-away, I'm kind of wondering why they didn't do the same thing, though maybe they did off screen and simply missed their queue.

>Awraght mah brothersh, remember to break your chainsh and start the fighting when I shay "Crashing thish plane with no shurvivors.!"

fuck i lol'd

Lold desu

youtu.be/d8rwGpYPXn0

Can someone explain the "No! They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!" to me?
Why does Bane say that. It is obvious that Bane knows that CIA does not have any intention of killing anyone on that plane, so why does Bane assume the flightplane doesn't list all 3 of them?

Anyone else excited for the big guy to return to the screen?

Someone? Please, i am confused and afraid.

>why does Bane assume the flightplane doesn't list all 3 of them?
Because it doesn't
>The flight plan I just filed with the agency lists me, my men, Dr. Pavel here but only one of you!

So the agency will find the wreckage and not know what the fuck happened. however after some careful examination of the wreckage they'll discover all the CIA agents, one of bane's guys that sacrificed himself and the other guy they put Dr Pavel's blood in. exactly like the flight plan listed.

Bane does this to take away any possibility of them discovering foul play, but the problem here is the aircraft will be scattered with bullets, which would obviously be suspicious to anyone and ruin Bane's plan of keeping his kidnapping of Dr Pavel undiscovered.

one could kill the hostages with his rifle, and the other could shoot bane

>Baneposting is 6 years old

But Bill Willson was not about to shoot any of them. If they weren't in charge and didn't crash the plane with no survivors how would Bill have explained 3 prisoners to the agency?

he's a smart man

Autism

So Bill Willson lied to the agency when he filed the flightplan he relied on his wits charms and power stance to appease the agency?
And Bane knew all along that CIA was that sly and used it for his purposes?

heath ledger fucked the series by dying.

>its fucking true.
Was posting the same meme for 6 years a part of your plan?

Come on OP.

Banes restraints were loose, stands to reason the others are too. That's actually a pretty good snap decision so guys with weapons potentially aren't behind them while they try to get Bane back under control.

Sure they weren't officially part of the flight plan but i don't think the agency would mind if CIA turned up with some of Bane's soldiers to interrogate.
that's why CIA was so urgent to get bane's men on board because they would be highly valuable.

If Bane didn't crash the plane with no survivors CIA would have just explained how valuable those mercenaries are because they worked worked for the mercenary. The masked man. Bane. he possibly could have even gotten a promotion but Bane fucked his plan up.

At least you can post

Oh my fucking god I noticed this too, it skips over so many lines and it's infuriating

So what you're saying is that Bill Willson is a hot shot agent? When he comes back to the agency with 2 unregistered prisoners his boss surely would've demanded his badge and his gun and his other gun.

CIA is in charge, so he's the one that gets to bring friends if he so chooses. He'd probably be asked if bringing undocumented prisoners was part of his plan and that'd be the end of it so they could get to questioning.

He could have been a hotshot agent but Bane was a big guy. CIA's only weakness is big guys.

because it's just a film

You know where to take your normie shit

i've always wondered about this.
did Bane mean that "Im a big guy compared to you" or "it will be painful for you if you pull off my mask" ?

You make a lot of sense thank you.
I have another question.
When Bill Willson says "He didn't fly so good." what stops the prisoner from just shouting something along the lines of "What is that idiot talking about, he didn't shoot me and he didn't throw me off either, i think he's just bluffing guys!"
And even if there is a reason for the prisoner not to react like that, how would Bill know? Or can that also just be chalked down to him being a hotshot?

Probably because they were all Bane's guys so they were all in on the plan to crash the plane with no survivors so i guess they didn't act out to cause any suspicion to CIA.

Yes yes, but how would Bill know? I am not questioning the actions of the henchmen rather the actions of CIA.

Just took it as a chance to ask questions and potentially save the trouble of lengthy interrogations later. It was a bluff, but they were going to a CIA base anyway so it doesn't make much of a difference if it didn't work.

You're a genius!
I never thought about it like that but that has to be it!
This was a very insightful and pleasant discussion. I hope you big guys are going to have a great day!

Even though they were hired guns they had a lot of loyalty. the loyalty was not exclusive to Bane. So when CIA needed their cooperation to sell his ruse they complied.

You can see the guy on the right's arm here. It's in the position like he's moving it to the front of his body, so he's either already escaped, or is trying to. If those guys appear untied later on in the clip then I guess they broke their cuffs.

The real question is why Bane had one of his henchmen stay in the Wreckage Brother(the plane) if he was aware that CIA's initial threat of only one of them being in the flight plan was just bluff.

Don't you worry my friend! We just discussed this point and came to some conclusions, just have a read!

fucking 10/10

That scene was hilarious
>oh no bane is free and he's killing our boss what should us armed men do?
>*punches tied up people*