HAPPENING - 2 Belgian police officers wounded in machete attac

>2 Belgian police officers wounded in machete attack, assailant shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’

rt.com/news/354876-belgium-police-attack-charleroi/

GET IN HERE IT'S HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36998449
twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/761944369310072832
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lee_Rigby
bfmtv.com/societe/le-refugie-afghan-signale-pour-un-projet-d-attentat-remis-en-liberte-1023365.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for religion of piss

religion of peace

Sounds like business as usual

Guys, help us. Please.

RELIGION

Anyone want to guess the headline spin on this one will be?

shouting in arabic confirmed

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36998449

twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/761944369310072832

CONFIRMED ISLAM

>with a machete

I wonder who's behind this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lee_Rigby

How?

>charleroi

Yeah nah

These Norwegians must be stopped. We can't be the stupid people anymore.

Mental illness or Europeans not converting to Islam to make the migrants feel more welcome.

>clumsy policemen bump into peaceful muslim's machete
not happening

DE

>muh science
>muh progress

when oh when are we gonna get rid of this subhuman kebab scum. we've been tollerant for way too fucking long, its clear by now these fucking sandniggers are animals that need to put out of their misery, or at least put em on a boat direction whatever shithole they come from. wtf europe

>2 police officers
>happening

#notallmuslims

probably a mentally ill Norwegian

troubled young man

RELIGION OF PEACE CONFIRMED

This just keeps getting worse...

>greentexts muh scince
>on a computer
>on the internet

This means Belgiun won though right?

OF

>habbenings

Just an honest migrant with a machete who got lost on his way to a jungle safari.

PEACE

VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Wounded
>HAPPENING

Good. Cops and politicians getting slaughtered in the streets is exactly what needs to happen.

Shouted 'allahu ackbar'. ''Motives are unclear'.

what's even the point of happenings anymore?
there's been what, 300 happenings this year?

no matter how many happenings happen liberals don't change their mind about islam being le religion of peace

Leftis...leftis never change

I love it how the journalists of De Standaard get more liberal every day, while their readers get more redpilled every day. That comment section is always a slaughter house

Motive unclear

The sad thing is that that newspaper is most likely one the least left-wing newspapers mainstream media has to offer.

>Allah Ouhakbar

HABBEDNING

THIS IS A
[ ] COINCIDENCE
[ ] PURE COINCIDENCE

HE WAS A
[ ] MADMAN (absolute)
[ ] GOOD BOI
[ ] POOR IMMIGRANT WHO GOT NO OPPORTUNITIES

AND Y'ALL SHOULDN'T BE SO
[ ] RACIST
[ ] WHITE
[ ] SCARED

JUST BECAUSE IT HAPPENS TO BE A
[ ] NON-WHITE / NON-WESTERN MILITARY AGED MALE

WHO COMMITED AN ACT THAT LEFT
___ KILLED AND ___ (HEAVILY) WOUNDED

Waarom doen ze dit?

De Standaard is about the only mainstream non-(completely)-leftist newspaper out there. Apart from hln, but nobody with half a brain takes hln seriously.

Attacker identified as Samullah Haydenyi, a Belgian youth

Aren't you guys used to this already? This isn't even a big deal. It's the norm and everyone's already used to it, or is slowly starting to accept their new reality. It'll be happening once at least 100k people die in an attack, and not before. This is nothing.

You're forgetting De Tijd, which is arguably the only good newspaper we have left.

How do cool get wounded from a fucking knife?

They have guns!!d wtf was the second officer doing while his buddy was getting stabbed?

You EUROKEKS got some 'splaining to do...
Faggots

Faith of Blood

More happening and more happening means one thing : race war

Even the BBC is saying 'yep they were snackbarring go figure', it's like they don't even have the energy to shill anymore

somebody write a Connecting The Dots For Dummys book already

He gets darker and darker every time.

For fucks sake Europe get your shit together i'm visiting for christmas

Altijd smullen, die wekelijkse column van Abou Jahjah.

#NotAllEurope

You can feel pretty safe in Poland m8

>be french
>stop an imminent terrorist attack
>interpel and place in police station an afghan "refugee" who all lead to think he was going to start an attack.
>Get bored and release him some days after.

bfmtv.com/societe/le-refugie-afghan-signale-pour-un-projet-d-attentat-remis-en-liberte-1023365.html

say what do you want but we will be the next target soon , encore encore une fois .
Our people are too dumb, French won't rise again , maybe they will if it's to be the most cucked country this time.

the correct word is tanned you fucking bigot

They have high turnovers in the BBC of reporters specifically so people don't become jaded and write shit like this. So this guy is probably jaded and realises it's a load of bullshit. Expect him/her to be replaced.

Don't worry, Pierre, it might take a few (ten)thousand victims, but eventually Europe is gonna go full Reichmode

>2 injured
>happening

How do all of these axe/machete attacks only manage to injure people?

I remember the German train axeman injured like 20 people.

How do you manage to do that without killing anyone? What the fuck are these sandniggers doing?

America seeks to help those who help themselves. Or Israel.

>danker

Give rightful English clay back and we can unite and own the world, mon ami.

PROBABLY NORWEGIAN

go to eastern europe.
western europe is fucked up , i have relatives who live in Ansbach and i live in Paris, saw both Kacher and 13 november by my own eyes , i just don't give a shit anymore.
We are doomed and YOU ALL need to take example from us , never ever invite shitskin in your soil, but first of all be Andreas and kill the left who's behind this all !

I don't think it's necessary to mention that they shouted 'Allahu Akbar'..

What matters is that these people came from a horrible war zone.. Why didn't they get the proper care/help by the government? They know where these people come from and they need help!

nah m8

there were like 4 people injured, around 20 were 'in shock' which in Germany is apparently an injury

FUCKING LOL

USA ! Help us ! please

PRAISE KEK! WORLD PEACE IS UPON US!

HAPPENINGS WILL ABOUND!
RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS IN THE STREETS!

PRAISE KEK!
PRAISE HIM!
ALL HAIL!

humans are surprisingly resiliant to slashes, less so to stabbings

can we please stop with all these tiny habenings? I want the happening of all happenings. We're not gonna start the race war with those fart-sized pathetic attacks

I know right? All of you are horrible racists , I can't even.

humans are pretty hard to kill if they are trying to defend themselves, I will bet you that most of these injuries were on arms and hands

>go to De Tijd website
>main article: 'verbal racism incites actual violence
>a muslim just attacked two cops with a machete

oh the irony

one machete snackbar in reutlingen killed a polish woman

>they both were working in the same kebab shop
>assylum seeker was in love with her
>he used that machete to cut kebab
>it was all a work accident
>mfw

they work themselves into a frenzy and run around in the street yelling bullshit and slashing at people, it's not like Leon the Professional hanging upside down in lifts silently slaying people one by one. plus modern paramedics can put people together who would have been fucked even a few decades ago

Stop this madman, he will kill us all.

All these repeating digits!

KEK IS AMONG US!

IT IS A SIGN!

doesn't matter because Belgium is a non country.

It was just your average tanned norweigan, nothing to see here, move on.

nah french are pretty much cucked as sweden at this rate, now they're trying to call ISIS an extrem Right Wing political party... ( not even joking )

sorry i only talk about clay with fellow EUROPEAN countries, stay on your island you paki cock sucker.

>lost on his way to a jungle safari.
10/10
Nice.

BELGIUM IS PROUD OF ITS MULTICULTURALISM. THE EXTREMISM OF A FEW WILL NOT DENT OUR UNITY!

Once lithium becomes the new oil and we can tell those arabs to go fuck themselves.

>assailant shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’
Wew lads,it was confirmed.

That's a bit rude, lad.

>SUSPECT IDENTIFIED
31 year old daniel kurlan from charleroi

PAZ

This

We need big happenings to wake people up

YES

But one of those is a duck egg and the other is a chicken egg. Therefore they are different.

LONE WOLF

MENTAL CONDITION

NO LINKS TO TERRORISM

A polish girl woking in a kebab ? nothing of value was lost then.