The Jewish Plan to destroy Germany

The Jewish Plan to destroy Germany

Other urls found in this thread:

ia350605.us.archive.org/0/items/WhatToDoWithGermany/NizerLouis-WhatToDoWithGermany1944110P.Scan.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oy vey keep going

bump

You have my attention, debtbro

I was wondering about this. What do they gain? Is revenge for a mass murder that may or may not have actually happened really worth creating a massively powerful caliphate that wants to kill you?

Chapter IV - The Americas are invaded

THE FUCKING JEWS ARE BEHIND ALL OF THIS. WE MUST EXTERNINATE THEM PERMANENTLY AND FOREVERRRR

This was the first chapter. He considered genocide and other things but he thinks there a better solution. Btw this was an important Jewish NY lawyer.

213 pages?
are you really gonna attach them one by one?
zip it

Bump for interest.

Dis. I want to see and share it with my German friends.

Here is the link.

ia350605.us.archive.org/0/items/WhatToDoWithGermany/NizerLouis-WhatToDoWithGermany1944110P.Scan.pdf

I will attach the last 3 pages because they have to do with nationalism and education.

Well post it all now that you started..

"The Teutonic Plague"

I want read this.

Mfw it's real

Yup /thread

This lawyer was also involved in another case having to do with revisionist American historian Harry Elmer Barnes.

>In the late 1930s, Barnes emerged as a leading isolationist and German apologist who defended German foreign policy as a legitimate effort to overthrow the Treaty of Versailles, which Barnes regarded as monstrously unfair to Germany. In 1937, Barnes identified as a "noninterventionist" opposed to the United States being involved in any sort of foreign war. After World War II, Barnes continued to expound his pre-war views of European diplomacy. In 1939, Barnes published an article that charged British diplomat Sir Robert Vansittart with scheming to commit aggression against Germany in the late 1930s. As a result, Vansittart sued Barnes for libel. In a letter to his friend Oswald Villard, Barnes said that Vansittart's libel suit against him was a "plot of the Jews and the Anti-Defamation League to intimidate any American historians who propose to tell the truth about the causes of the war". Barnes said that Louis Nizer, Vansittart's lawyer, was an "Anti-Defamation League stooge" who had "needled Vansittart into action".

>there are retards on Sup Forums that don't know about the Internationalist Parasite

JUST

There is really no other way.
You can kick them out, gather them, transport them away, but sooner or later, this way or that way, they will weasel their way back in, and just continue doing only thing they know to do..

Here is the conclusion

The "Mysticism" of Sovereignty

bjmp

Jews Gonna Jew

zip it and upload goy