John Wick 2

Am I the only one who found it shit? First one was so fucking good. This... was shit.

name 5 good action sequels. GO

Jackie Chan
Jackie Chan
Jackie Chan
Jackie Chan
Jackie Chan

Rambo and Rambo 2. Literally.

I feel like you're baiting, but please tell me what you found shit about this.

I thought it amped up everything in the first movie to 11, which is what a good sequel should do.

die hard 3

I thought it was great, I don't see how you can enjoy the first one and hate the second

>I feel like you're baiting, but please tell me what you found shit about this.
Choreography was worse. Plot was absolute shit. Nobody was afraid of John anymore. The whole characterization flew out of the window. The bad guys were too forgetable. The locations were too 2000s.

this

Bad boys 2: Miami Takedown
MVP2: Most Vertical Primate 2
Air Buddies
Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
Homeward Bound 2: Lost in San Francisco

>Choreography was worse.
Matter of opinion, but alright I'll give it to ya.

>Plot was absolute shit.
Really? It's a little more bloated than the first sure, but nothing close to "absolute shit"

>Nobody was afraid of John anymore.
Santino had a debt that was being repaid, so he had no reason to fear John. Unless John went off the fucking rails Santino couldn't be touched.

>The whole characterization flew out of the window.
This one you'll have to talk about a little more in depth. They say it in the first movie: "If you so much as dip a pinky back into this pond, you'll find something reaches out and pulls you back in". John doesn't want to be back, and even at the beginning we see him putting his shit back into the wood box. He's not there of his own volition, and all he wants is to go back home and play with his Dog.

>The bad guys were too forgettable
Now that's bullshit. Maybe it's just my taste but Santino as a badass manipulator-type is a lot more fun than the sneaky fuckin' Russian (though let's be honest he's pretty fun too).

>The locations were too 2000s.
Once again a matter of opinion, so I give it to you.

>First one was so fucking good.

JW1 had ONE good scene: the shootout at his house.

The rest was "plot-holes and plot-armor: the movie"

Terminator 2
Crank 2: High Voltage
Spider-Man 2 (Raimi)
The Road Warrior
Shit I can't think of a 5th

>am I the only one who...
Yes. Out of the billions of people in the world you are the only fucking one

I saw the retarded webm of keanu and common with the silencers and so now I'll never watch it

More like John Wick 1.5

>Really? It's a little more bloated than the first sure, but nothing close to "absolute shit"
Oh right they threatened to kill his other dog.

No OP, I too thought it was shit, and I feel like I'm taking crazy pills when I read the opposite opinions. I stopped watching halfway through when John and Common started tumbling down a staircase and haven't felt any desire to go back and finish it. Every action sequence up to that point was boring, especially the one where John is running down a tunnel with everyone like 15 feet behind him holding automatic weapons but he's just casually shooting them away behind him. I hated all the characters, the first russian guy was just a watered down retread of the superior characters/russian mob from the first movie, the italian guy and his dykegoon are fucking blackhole of charisma, and so is common, everything up to when I watched was ugly and lacked style. I don't know how they managed to film in Rome and actually make it look like shit in those establishing shots, but they did it.

It's just bland but it's made as if it's a step up. The first had build-up and atmosphere that gave John a sense of power. It took like 15 minutes or however long before any action occurred and all the while everyone was doing a great job of hyping him up like the mechanic and the mob boss with their phone call. In this one it's just shitty forced exposition as John has the most boring fight in that garage place where goon after goon runs up to him to get grappled in the same way.

Just shit, fuck this movie, and fuck everyone who likes it I hope you die.

Not him, but I found the 2nd one difficult to invest in. It just felt like the stakes were lower. Or rather, it was all just much impersonal.

In the first one John is killing people because he'd been pushed over the edge by some idiots who had no idea who they were messing with and accidentally pissed off the last guy in the world you wanna mess with. It's basically a 2 hour cathartic overreaction with John on the offensive for a slight that in no way warrants the response, but which we've all felt before which is what makes it so fun.

The 2nd one is just basically 2 hours of self defense and him killing people because someone forced him to. Totally kills what made the 1st one good.

>blu-ray comes out
>hd torrents come out as a result
>people start hating the movie
Really makes me think.

>buyer's remorse taken out of the equation

Mute bitch got BTFO!

You misunderstood the movie

>Am I the only one

john wick 2
the raid 2
kill zone 2
universal soldier 4