/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

Missoula /mᵻˈzuːlə/ is a city in the U.S. state of Montana and is the county seat of Missoula County. It is located along the Clark Fork River near its confluences with the Bitterroot and Blackfoot Rivers in western Montana and at the convergence of five mountain ranges, thus is often described as the "hub of five valleys".[8] Edition

pastebin.com/Zi0MW4bz

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=onXujUphKb8
youtube.com/watch?v=9bUePiQJJCI
youtube.com/watch?v=0c12wzEsc7o
youtube.com/watch?v=PfXH05oeL6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=onXujUphKb8

First for

Hello, Buella

YOURE GOING BACK

did you finish cleaning my boots?

Explain Dougiecoop and Doppelcoop please. Why are they retarded and why are they retarded in a different way. Where did Dougie come from?

reminder dido has yummy milkies

youtube.com/watch?v=9bUePiQJJCI

UNCLE LELAND, NO!!

LELAND SAYS

YOU'RE

GOING

BACK

TO

MISSOULA

MOOONTANAAAAAAAAAA

あなたはミズーラ、モンタナに戻る

You're wet

>ask for who hired Ray to kill him.
>the answer is literally in the tape he just listened.
>girl doesn't answer either.

That part was stupid.

where is she going?

my maddy ;)

To our hearts!

Missoula, Montana. Birthplace of David Lynch.

WHERE IS AUDREY

poor Maddie :(

she didn't deserve that
weird song

Retard Leo vs. Dougie
Who wins?

irrelevant to the plot, same as always

We don't know.

Wow, so you're telling me something from David Lynch is weird? Well how about that.
Dougie has sweet karate moves. Karate > tard strength.

she's dead. wrapped in plastic

Douieg can move so he wins

>ywn live in a comfy, art noveau-styled palazzo upon a giant monolith over a mauve sea with your thicc waifu

feels bad man...

i hope Q2 deleted this gay scene

i like this song, feels like something that would actually be in twin peaks

PUSSY

NICE AND WET

>yfw the series ends with Super Nadine throwing the entire Black Lodge into space

new shoes

>>ywn live in a comfy, art noveau-styled palazzo upon a giant monolith over a mauve sea with your thicc waifu
but you just described my house & ex wife bro

All of Lynch's songs with vocals are completely ruined to me due to his role as Gordon, and by ruined I mean unintentionally funny instead of atmospheric.
>"ISN'T IT STRANGE WHAT LOVE DOES, ALBERT?"

will they play this song on the road house?
youtube.com/watch?v=0c12wzEsc7o

Nadine was strong even in season 1
She breaks the exercise machine after all

>Lynch's songs with vocals
you are now aware that he was the voice of the lady in the radiator

I fucking love Gordon. He's probably the most laidback character.

so they finally showed the Convenience Store but there's no fucking second floor. So where was the meeting?

Someone post that post by the guy who played pic related

In the wiring.

>the most laidback character.
>not DougieCoop

>doot doot
>doot doot do do
>DOOT

And Jame's voice in the "just you" scene

so how did booper come back to life?

Lucky you

>new shoes

COOP, SHE'S A RARE AND PRECIOUS INDIVIDUAL, DON'T YOU THINK?

no one liked lynch back in the day.
they looked at me as someone with strange tastes, even my exes didnt like him.

now everyone praises lynch, even people who didnt know about him before. do you care about this?

This is the ideal CUTE body. You may not like it, but this is what Twin Peaks CUTE looks like.

fuck she was so perfect

That isn't him, he played the jail woodsman.

do you think she fucked her? she wasnt that relevant in the original show and she is getting a lot of footage in S3.
besides that, in the bluray extras and other interviews she is always there next to lynch himself.

post it

He is, or he believes he is, working with Jeffries, so he likely doesn't believe the word on the tape.

Maddy >>>>>>>> Laura
This is an indisputable fact

See if he turns around he might get dizzy and fall

I don't have it

David Lynch hates black people.

>still not interesting

Rhonda best girl

As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a BOBster
To me, being a BOBster was better than being President Truman of the United States
Even before I first wandered into the convenience store for an after-life job, I knew I wanted to be a part of them.
It was there that I knew that I belonged. To me, it meant being someBOBy in a Lodge that was full of noBOBies.
They weren't like anybody else... I mean, they did whatever they wanted, they resurrected dopplegangers and nobody ever gave them a ticket, in the summer when they asked for a light, nobody ever called the FBI.

He is old school, user.

Maddy is for hugs
Laura is for fugs

So what? Cooper knows already that jeffry wants him dead since ep 2.

she was more relevant than audrey ever was.

but Lynch loves beautiful women, wasn't married at the time, and seems like a charming mother fucker. it's possible.

it's easier to list the qts in Twin Peaks he didn't fuck.
There were none, btw. He got to them all.

Next episode Bowie appears playing himself at the Roadhouse

How does he "know" this? How do you think you know this?

based

>mfw coop comes back in the last 5 minutes and "comfy fags" are forever BTFO

Ray tells to the girl something like "i just had a phone call from jeffries, we need to kill Cooper".
Jeffry gave the order to Kill Cooper. Thats all. So Ray is working for Jeffries.

Did you know "gullible" isn't actually in the dictionary?

>1
>1
>9

i can confirm this

Can we get a flash guys reaction to every twin peaks episode so far

>tfw Lynch would probably be in jail for killing hookers if he didn't make it as a filmmaker

Dougie Jones is a better character than Dale Cooper. Nothing would be more retarded than Dale popping out of the lodge after being trapped outside of reality for 25 years and just start going "oh hmmm damn good joe, i love these trees" and giving everyone thumbs up. Fandomfags are fucking brainlets I hate them

agreed, lynch is always two steps ahead of the plebs

>ywn do crack with 119

If you spend some time digging into Hollywood gossip it seems like Lynch is indeed a hell of a stickman

Dougie Jones is not a better character than Dale Cooper. Dougie Jones is a tragic shell over the Dale Cooper we want back, but it's complicated. It's complicated.

CUTERER?
Yes

based cuteposter

No he doesn't. He's just a normal White person who doesn't feel compelled to virtue signal and he values artistic integrity over pandering to politically correct norms.

That said, if I lived in the USA and I saw all the shit Blacks get up to, and their impudence and their arrogance and their violent barbarism, I too wouldn't like Blacks or at the very least wouldn't want them around.

I'm going to fug Jade!

u g l y

Got a light?

A sexually perverse screeching autist.
Jingle Dell is literally /ourguy/
youtube.com/watch?v=PfXH05oeL6c

heartbreaking

True I don't really mean it like that, I mean it like it's better to be in this situation because it expresses the weight of his sacrifice and is also a delightful tragicomedy. It could have gone in another direction but the worst outcome would have been just going right back to comfy old Coop

dam fin e coffe

This doesn't prove anything.

Doppelcoop calls "Jeffries" because doppelcoop thinks he is working with Jeffries and instead gets connected to someone else. It's just as likely this someone else was the person already working with Ray to take down doppelcoop.

In short, we have no reason to believe neither what Ray believes nor what doppelcoop believes on the matter of "working with Jeffries." Either could be, or neither could be, or in some FROSTED way both could be.

COMFY FAGS TRULY BTFO

What do you think will happen to evil Cooper now? He survived the gun shot for some reason. The woodsmen looked like they took BOB out of Evil Cooper.

Will evil cooper still be cooper? Does he need to die? Will he have same sort of faith like OG Dougie Jones?