Lol@ Joe Rogan thinking he's smarter than Sargon of Akkad...

Lol@ Joe Rogan thinking he's smarter than Sargon of Akkad. That was cringeworthy with all his meathead 'gotcha' moments getting hung on semantics. You can just tell how insecure Joe Rogan and his whole WWF cult audience are, that this fat neckbeard is smarter and more alpha than them in every way.

go home, sargon

who?

yeah dude I guess

now THIS is false flagging

Sargon is legitimately stupid.

back to the_donald

muh rocks

>This person quite literally said "________"
>Did they really though?
>Probably!

Repeat for 4hrs.

First half was aids. Last half was comfy.

sick of hearing about these youtube intellectuals

at least use your real name

I thouhgt it was a good podcast.
Good back and forth between the two.
Sargon could've explained some of the things he talked about more in-depth, instead of going
>they'll know what I'm talking about
I understand why Joe was so doubtful about the things Sargon said, he was really fast-paced and didn't give Joe the time to speak when he should've.
I enjyed it, I don't understand this fucking mentality of "LOL! SARGON/JOE BTFO HAHA DUMB FANBOYS". Tribalistic bullshit.
It was just two people from very different backgrounds having a good chat and gathering a lot of common ground.

Joe Rogan is an actual fucking idiot, his podcast is less entertaining than the 'WATCH ME HIT THIS BONG HARD AS FUCK' videos on youtube. They both cater to the same audience I guess though.

People call him either Carl or Sargon, doesn't really matter now does it?

sargon was acting like a retard crying to the camera about anita and whoever else and also giving shout outs to his friends

i looked this guy up and hes 37

Naming yourself after a mesopotamian king is very fedora so yes it does matter.

>very fedora
IIRC Sargon of Akkad was his online name even before his YouTube days. He made his channle back in 2010 I think, but his first video was uploaded in 2013. Why should he make a new account or rename it, he never originally planned to become someone that has 600k subscribers.

Sargon is an absolute fucking cretin tho
That coming from someone who absolutely despises the liberal left

Sargon of Akkad sounds pretty bad ass as well, so you also have to be one to use it as a stage name.

doesnt matter the time frame. naming yourself after a Mesopotamian king is very fedora

how about this hot take - they are both stupid

t. Fedora

t.sargon of cuckad

holy fuck this

rogan is a fucking tard and he made sargon look even dumber

>let's just call both of them stupid and ignore their arguments, history and personalities
Yeah, why is this thread even on Sup Forums?

youtube is better than most of the tv programming anyway

>the leftist media has published smear pieces about my catfight with jewnita kikekeesian
>really? Find one.
>well, they're being written as we speak.

they both came out as sounding extremely stupid and out of touch on several issues
but it was pretty obvious that Joe´s own biases got triggered by some of the things sargon said which is why he pushed back so much

>Joe finally invited someone stupider than him on the show

I don´t get why he didn´t just say "I know that because they did the exact same thing to Pewdiepie!

>Saigon gets called out for being a victim
>HAS literally no defense
>acts like a cringey hyperactive kid
>not. Btfo

>I don't consider myself someone who gets offended at things
- Sargon of Akkad
>STOP MAKING FUN OF WOMEN AND MINORITIES
- Sargon of Akkad

Another SargonJusticeWarrior thread
Sigh

timestamp for this?