Evolutionary speaking, we know how primates interact inter-sexually

Evolutionary speaking, we know how primates interact inter-sexually.

So here's the question, which one would the average female choose? Imagine that the guy on the left is an average normie with sub-par liberal intellect and the right guy is a great philosopher, mechanic, scientist, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.no/search?q=better looking are more intelligent&oq=better looking are more intelligent&aqs=chrome..69i57.4247j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Females always choose money. Men always choose sex. Anything else is inconsequential.

Hot women chose for looks.

Most women don't vaule intellect until they're humbled or nerds themselves.

Is that steve buscemi's dad?

Except better looking people are more intelligent..

Why? Because intelligent people get the money. And then get the good looking bitches. And the genes go on

>Sartre
>a great philosopher, mechanic, scientist, etc.
>not the most despicable degenerate ever produced by France (and we've produced a lot)

But what if we remove money from the equation?

By the way..women don't choose money inherently. They choose whatever resonates with power. If it's physical strength, women will be strength-diggers for instance (tribesmen time).

In a capitalist society, it's no wonder that women are gold-diggers.

It's actually the opposite completely.

Intelligent people are most likely uglier.

Random chad vs. world renowned philosopher that gets invited to VIP functions all the time.

Women are extreme narcissists, they want to be seen. Frog-Boy got mad pussy.

Italia being a retard again.

It was just a random example of a random ugly person. I'm not comparing Sartre himself.

But that's not the point...

Which one would they want to get pregnant with.

If the female had it her way..would she get impregnated by the chad while hanging out with Sartre or would she really get impregnated by Sartre?

Don't blame Italians, I'm a French on holiday here. Sorry if I acted like a retard but Sartre is anything but a random person.

Just fucking google it, ffs..

I can't actually take the premise of Sartre being a great philosopher seriously enough to answer the question. Also piss off to /r9k/

YOU should google it.

Should look at the philosophers, scientists, etc.

the one with better assets

It was just an example, for fuck's sake.

Why are people so terrible with getting the point? This happens more than it should.

Imagine whoever you want. A great intellectual who's ugly. Does it make it easier for you?

google.no/search?q=better looking are more intelligent&oq=better looking are more intelligent&aqs=chrome..69i57.4247j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

You literally couldn't google it. Your brain function is that low, guess your ego blocks it..

If we remove money from the equations, say these two men have the same amount of money, women will choose the most best physical specimen. Even tribesmen are based on wealth. The chief gets a cut from everyone. In tribal society women don't have a choice. The chief gets the pick of the litter and everyone else is arranged either by the chief or elders.

I'm guessing. I don't know shit about tribes.

no one would breed with a kike

sartre probably banged more hot undergrads than you can imagine.

if you make it to truly exalted status you can get laid even if you're ugly, look at someone like serge gainsbourg. but we're talking literally 1 in a million type thing here.

if everyone else, looks are by far the most important thing -- the only important thing, actually.

Depends on temperament of girl. Girls are random.

Young woman goes for handsome chad or hideous nignog depending on upbringing.

Older she gets, the more money matters.

Some girls are born money hungry and will go for the dough, always.

If the guy on the right wrote pop music that sells, he could get all the childpussy he wanted just by working for Disney.

whores, lesbos, coal burners, attention sluts, SJWs, gold diggers, prudes, etc.

Diverse assortment of female brains.