JUST!

JUST!

is """""she"""""" cosplaying as freddie krueger?

Her movie career is slowly dwindling down. She looks like she just sucked dick for that food.

Wow, Boy George really let himself go

she does this when she is single and doesnt have a movie, then when she starts dating a chad she does a 180 and goes back to being sexy feminine Bella, then when the Chad dumps her for being too clingy she goes back to not caring about her appearance. Femaale hypocricy at its finest

She's still /ourqueen/, goodness you cucks lose faith too fast

Amityville will be kino, it's only been delayed for so long because the world wasn't ready when they filmed it

That movie is gonna be trash and you know it. What Kino has this crackwhore ever starred in?

She's getting fucked by Scott "HIV" Disick. Nobody is gonna want her unless they don't know about him

I thought it was a Chris-chan cosplay

I'd lick her pusy numb tbqh

Post Bella lewd or fuck off ok

What went so right?

Wtf I love waldo now

TRASH
R
A
S
H

>she does this when she is single and doesnt have a movie

she's LITERALLY been filming different shit all the times Sup Forums has been posting shit about her

Fuck off faggot

how lewd and in what time frame

I heard she smells bad

no shes not he pumped and dumped her
i meant when she is with a Chad she becomes feminine and sexy and for roles, not that she dresses off set like her charaacters

I have a bouncing bella lewd gif but i'm unable to upload it here for some reason - not image size related as far As I know. Sorry user.

Some one has never heard of a suger daddy.

She looks like she smells bad

ya her ass and pussy smell like nigger dick

Is she turning into Grimes?

Fuck off to here racist

she dumped her ex to go back to big dick disick

.. DAVID DUKE ; )

Does she smell like sweat?

nigger sweat

Elle is queen of Sup Forums

elle is queen of n e c c

Im done arguing with u two faggots, it was all over the news she was heartbroken when she saw disick with another woman in a magazine, he fucked her then kicked her to the curb

she wishes...
Grimes is unique and 10000 times better looking

>tfw she's legal now

queen of the saudi

Please post her hairy legs.

Please don't.

What is wrong with her face?

it's beautiful

too perfect

yeah but then she went back to her ex crying because her pussy got rekt by the DIKsik but then he smooth talked her into coming back so she left her ex to get rekt by the DIKsik again

yeah but in a good way. shes just a normal early 20s party girl who forgets to shave a lot and skips showering. always has prickly armpits and probably tastes sweaty a lot. the older you get the hotter this becomes