My girlfriend still using the phone while we fuck, like if I was nothing and she's not having any pleasure...

My girlfriend still using the phone while we fuck, like if I was nothing and she's not having any pleasure. She doesn't even fake a groan anymore.

I'm so fucking tired of this.

Okay....?

I know it's not okay to domestically abuse your girlfriend but I can't help it if she brings me the wrong item or puts too much salt on your food I start getting violently mad.

I think I've seriously fucked this relationship cause I beat her lately she has started shaking a little bit before she bringing me something because she doesn't know what is going to happen and she is drinking HEAVILY.

She started laughing at me saying it’s fucking over I tripped her to the floor she started saying my penis is the smallest she had at this point I’m mad as fuck and she’s laughing/crying so I kept fucking beating her fucking head in till I knocked the teeth out of her mouth till I knocked her unconscious god damn women piss me the fuck off I'm lucky she is a only child to a single mother.

how old is she?

I hate to ask but were you...unfortunate between your legs?

She has 20 years old.

Damn.

I'm average, 16 cm.

You fucks are the reason Third Wave Feminists exists!

Unironically kill yourself. In case this is a pasta, follow the same instructions.

t. Stacey

you did the right thing senpai

>My girlfriend
>>>/facebook/

I think I have psychological issues from growing up without a dad and my mum letting me walk all over her growing up.

Talk to her

kys

fuck off chads your problems are not relatable. seek understanding on Facebook instead

Same here. Try out therapy.

She's going to cuck you with a real man

Not your containment board, pathetic faggots.

Feels Braz bro

this can be a warning sign for her cheating. Are you sure she isnt?

degenerate

break up with her man she sounds either boring or bitchy

Sup Forums is a normie board you retard

Dump her and get another
She's cheating anyway lol

Sup Forums isn't a normie website

Retard

>Sup Forums isn't a normie website

It isn't. You aren't welcome here gtfo

Wrong. It's exactly the opposite.

Wow, and I thought I was bad. I feel less guilty about making my wife eat mold now.

BASED

>violent
>domestical abuse
>small penis complex
Yes, that man is of Balkan origin.
Welcome home, brate.

Wacky bruce

sides never stood a chance

Screencapped

do i have a big dick?

corno