What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BfGptPyGIoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YnQv_1uWKmc&t=28s
clyp.it/ngf2p3ah
youtube.com/watch?v=EkZSuRSbe9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

three aging idiotic alcoholics/drug addicts failed to stick together what a shock and tragedy

Chip Chipperson Podacast is almost the Jimmy and Anthony show.

It's pretty funny as long as you like Chip.

God decided they needed a Seinfeld ending

We aren't friends. Period.

Patrice died

It has some moments where i actually blurt out a laugh.
I loved Chip's movie script in a recent episode.

you tell me

>it's a "Jim is surprised that Opie doesn't consider them friends anymore when Jim had talked behind Opie's back to Anthony on occasion and even Anthony admitted to doing that to Opie."

How come they hate each other?

Ant reminds me of a gradeschool boy wearing a suit for the first time.

I believe we all know who the mastermind behind o&a was

Opie is a faggot.

Jim unironically sucks dicks.

He really did bring a lot of great bits to it from online. After he left it was just "uh whats on the front of the ny post today". Also their fanbase is retarded. Not the people who still listen to any of them as much as the loud pathetic reddit group

youtube.com/watch?v=BfGptPyGIoQ

Which is it

I think Danny was probably the best person they ever had that could use google or the search bar in Youtube.

When can we expect to see those photos of you in a skirt, Danny?

Fez Whatley happened. Opened the pandora box

Patrice died. They moved to Sirius. Forced shitty guests.

Both.

Jim's exploits weren't really a factor in the split though.

What was the deciding factor

Opie should never have been given a mic, he actually started to believe he had something worthwhile to say. Opie is a tallentless, unfunny pussy. He can't tell jokes and he has no funny observations so he tries to be shocking by being an asshole. Opie only ever picks easy targets, like Rich Vos, who will take any abuse so long as he has a platform to plug his next gig. I think Artie Lange or Bob Kelly insulted Opie's shirt once and he refused to come to work the next few days, citing a "family emergency." Jim and Ant have a strong friendship because they aren't autists and they can take a joke.

>Opie was good! He steered the ship!
Program Directors "steer the ship", they aren't given mics, though. Had Opie never met Ant and pimped him out, he'd have ended up a program director for some local radio show.

youtube.com/watch?v=YnQv_1uWKmc&t=28s

Opie didn't go to bat to defend Ant when he got fired. Ant didn't forgive him for only looking out for himself and Opie avoided him because he knew he was in the wrong. In this ep Jim make reference to the fact that his contract was untill october of 2016.
They do their show until negotiations in October for a new contract and Opie fucking vanishes for a week. Opie had a history of only signing contracts at the last minute to get better deals. Opie overvalued his talents and the network told him to fuck off with his revised offers. Jim took over the show and it got turned into the Jim and Sam Show. Opie came crawling back to sirius and accepted whatever timeslot they gave him.

Everything is Opie's fault, he's literally autistic.

Bob Kelly was great in the last ep - "Is it over?"

Imagine if they replaced Opie with Sam just as he started to get good

I still find it hard to believe that Opie could be so obnoxious and obstructionist in a room filled with comedy titans so often. He actually could've worked with a Cum Town dynamic, where he steered the ship and anytime he spoke up Ant and Jimmy would just call him gay and he'd shut up

Bump

At least once an episode something makes me lose it. Just a random chippism really hits the mark.

God I love this clip
IMMEDIATELY his voice cracks three octaves and he goes on the defensive

I've only been really listenin to the episodes with Patrice and don't get that vibe from Opie at all. Was Patrice really that boisterous that he controlled whatever took he was on? The only time I heard him yield to anyone was Pat Cooper
Opie is unfunny though

Who was Jimmy talking about in this clip??
clyp.it/ngf2p3ah

Your mother

>chip isn't funny anymore
>anthony is finished
>opie was never good
>ron bennington is enjoying retirement with his horrible daughter to repent for dosing her with roofies
what the fuck do i listen to

They aren't funny and they talk over guests. Patrice O'Neal was the only thing that made this crap worth listening to.

Shitty podcasts or old clips of the show until you can recite them verbatim

Both options lead to suicide

On the plus side, if you bought into that radio wars shit and never listened to Stern there's a lot of good content out there

Leave it alone

They hated each other since 2000-2001 and almost no one knew it. They hardly kept in touch even for business purposes aside from their limited interaction in the studio. Besides their personal issues with each other, the tragedy is that Michael Brown reached for that cop's gun only a couple of months after Ant was fired. Their take on Trayvon Martin was hilarious. Can you imagine Ant's take on Ferguson riots?

i was a stern fan from mid 90s until artie committed harikari. then i went hard into o&a until it became the dullest show in the world. then i started listening to ron and fez a few months before fez revealed "the secret" until the end of R&F.

i can only listen to old clips of stern or R&F.
O&A clips just make me annoyed usually.

>Can you imagine Ant's take on Ferguson riots?
Yeah, I was watching his live coverage of them.

Lmfao what did he say

Y

Opie spent his entire adult life trying to make it in radio. He went to school to be a broadcaster, and toiled for years at radio stations only to end up being overshadowed by a high school drop out HVAC installer from Long Island.

The only good thing Opie has ever done was almost drown, which provided the best riffing they've ever done on the show.

Nothing remarkable that I remember, I was watching and listening to police scanners with Sup Forums. Was quite comfy, I wonder why we haven't had a good chimpout in a while

Although that dumbass Keith the Cop played ape noises at one point and it's part of the reason the "Black from the Compound" guy stopped coming on.

holy shit are these the guys from workaholics?

Dunno but he's certainly excited about learning the word butthurt.

the 'times square incident' with anthony was a false flag.
O&A were being gangstalked and manipulated to hate each other for a long time.

youtube.com/watch?v=EkZSuRSbe9g

beautifully put

Chip is cancer and I hope he gets it. I'm not even trying to be cute either, I fucking hate Jim Norton.

"butthurt" was always reddit, but I still like Jimmy

Me too. I hate anyone who likes trannie

opie. and anthony, too. and jim norton. and we might as well include howard stern on the list.