TRUDEAU: "I WILL NOT APPOINT STRAIGHT WHITE MALES TO THE SUPREME COURT"

>"Mr. Trudeau has an opportunity to make a historic mark. If he names a woman for the job that comes open in September, he would give the court the first female majority in its 141-year history. If he names a member of a visible minority or an indigenous judge, that, too, would be a first for the court."

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/trudeau-faces-diversity-challenge-in-supreme-court-judge-selection/article31037992/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DiPV-XSZBnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's about time you actually elected a woman and stopped acting like you're more progressive than us you maple syrup chugging snow niggers

Gender and race discrimination. How the fuck can he say that wiout being impeached

Yes, great, let's discriminate against white men some more.

How do people spout this doublespeak without seeing the inherent racism of appointing someone solely based on color/sex?

Leftists used to campaign on equal OPPORTUNITY (just give the black man a chance!). Now they wants equal OUTCOME regardless of ability.

fuck off bigots

Don't fret. Thousands and thousands of years of evolution has it that we, straight white males, made the gears turn. If women, gays or niggers where actually better suited for the job they wouldn't have had a problem attaining it.

Take all this political correct bullshit in strive knowing that in the end, it'll be us who they'll be begging for to fix all this shit.

because the ends justify the means to them. if they have to genocide white people for a free taco they will. doesnt matter how bad their means were as long as the outcome is favorable to them.

if niggers got it in their head that if the greedy jew bankers were to blame for them dropping out of highschool, and if they got rid of them, they could have all their jew gold, they would start the next holocaust

Muh poetic justice against systematic racism.

Or they'll burn everything to the ground while pretending nothing is going wrong.

They're way passed that. Now they want retribution for "years of injustices" they want Whites to be treated like Blacks and other minorities were in the past.
There's nothing tolerant or equal about it.

>let's put the people who have never built a civilization in charge of ours

this cuck is a naive liberal trainwreck and by no means has the sense to govern a nation to prosperity, or even functionality

how did you let this happen

>Candidate MUST be bilingual and from Atlantic Canada

Yeah good luck finding a bilingual minority member over there

White male is getting it, at worst its a woman

wtf i hate meritocracy now

Ow Canada......you are cucked beyond imagination!

If Trudeau doesn't want straight white males running government, he should just resign as PM.

Either guys like Trudeau are actually massive racists and sexists and they think it's "cute" to see inferior peoples indulge in their social justice games, or he really his a cuck in that he is a submissive fetishist who craves the debasement.

That's the thing. 61% of Canadian voters didn't vote for this guy, Yet he won.

>discriminating on both gender and race when choosing the Candidate for the job

Good job on going back on your entire restrictions, Cuckdeau.

Suure

He'd just say he "experimented" with guys in college and come out as bisexual.

can somebody please remind this fucking retard that a country isn't the same as a Tumblr profile

Trudeau actually seems like a bro. But bros shouldn't be heads of countries.

Lol gays built civilization Tesla was gay Da Vinci was gay Keynes was gey and Alen Turing was gay

because progressive ideology isn't actually opposed to racism, it's just about resentment towards whites

Matriarchal societies have existed before. This is a good reason against doing it again.

I'm tired of all the liberal faggots in this country, I'm going to pretend to be liberal and start throwing out ideas to bring in 40-50 million Wahhabi's to liberal elected areas. They must stay in those areas and conservatives must ban liberals from their areas. Its redpilled as fuck to want liberal women and children to be raped in the streets like in Europe.

Just nuke us already.

Naive is probably the best way to describe him.

Straight white males never built civilization

We literally are civilization.

Racism against white people is allowed. Because you can't be racist towards white people. They changed the definition to suit it so that minorities with their massive inferiority complex can just be as racist as they want all day.
Because you can't be racist against white people.

They ready are doing this. See Germany, EU, and the USA.

hohohoho

how is this not sexist or...idk hetrophobic? id hope people are upset over this in your country?

The only people to blame for this are straight, white males. If they hadn't allowed the inmates to run the asylum, we would not be at this stage.

Keynes was shit-tier compared to people like Friedman or Hayek

Tesla, Da Vinci, Alan Turing, and Keynes was gay

we're talking about civilization, not racial distribution, you stupid fuck

This is whats actually happening. Sweden and South Africa are great examples.

Hayek and Friedman were shit-tier and had no idea what they were talking about

The absolute madman, he really is social justice embodied.

And Einstein was Jewish. If we are going to miss-attribute achievements based on Jewish propaganda then we may as well go all the way.

Wait why is half of europe black?

What the fuck is his problem, anyway?

is this man a meme

So whites didnt invent civilization

>Argentina
>Not white

this guy is a literal clown

has no experience or qualifications whatsoever to be PM. Only thing he does is spouting SJW bullshit "muh refugees", "muh minorites" "muh LGBT"

good fucking job electing this guy, canadians

We didn't invent it. We embody it.
I suppose sarcasm is lost on Canadians.

Tesla was an autist, not a fag. He didn't get pussy because he was too busy building electronic devices. Keynes and Turing are overrated as fuck kys.

im not gay but i would rail trudeau's tight little fagboy ass until he cried and bled

Sure buddy

>sarcasm
Liiteral SJW humour

>keynes and turing
>overrated
Please tell me you have cancer

>Please tell me you have cancer
yea , your post gave it to me

White guys have to do all the work while they sit around having fun? Yeah, that's not exactly a good thing.

He came into a cushy job and has done nothing of historical value. He will do any and anything possible to go down in the history books for being the first to do something before he leaves office. No matter what it may be. It just so happens being progressive is the hip cool thing the past years and it hasn't burnt out yet and it's very easy to manipulate.

What if they hire the best person for the job who happens to not be whitey?

lol wtf are the chances of that

This bullshit can't sustain itself forever. When we turn on them we'll turn hard.

Between this and america's first female president, sometimes i think the world might turn out all right.

This is the funniest shit I have ever fucking seen. I just shit myself senpai. I'm gonna have to ring my bell so mommy can some down and clean my bum bum.

It's the latter

Without a doubt

>Trudeau
>straight

There must be gay's in Cucknadia who hate Trudeau? How can he possibly get elected? He is a walking Meme

Does this guy do anything that isn't liberal virtue signalling? I'm legitimately concerned that this guy is just fucking around with SJW shit while not bothering with any actual work as a leader of a country.

I don't know if I just think this way because I'm white but if I were a poc or female I'd be insulted that I didn't go up against the best and brightest for the job and knew that I was just shoehorned in. Trudeau could have kept his mouth shut and chose his poc or women without the subtle insult to the group he's trying to pander to.

This is what pisses me off the most.
"""""""Democracy""""""" ladies and gentlemen.

I think that social media should be used as bait to draw out the regressive left.

Take to whatever social media and attack the Dude Weedman for his sexist, racist and sexual orientation discrimination, in direct contravention of the both the letter and the spirit of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

>it'll be us who they'll be begging for to fix all this shit.

Ha rightwing fantasy

You'll be begging them to be useful then they'll discard you

After the Liberal Party of Canada failed to unseat Harper with two eminently more qualified candidates than Trudeau in previous elections, they went with a friendly young face with a famous last name. There is no doubt in my mind that the country is run by committee now in the backrooms by LPC policy wonks with zero important input from Justin. All they let him do is wank off millennials and older white Libs who were feminists and hippies back in the day. We need Liz II to come the fuck on over and dissolve parliament already.

when do you need her, she has been notified.

Rationalisation comes after the fact

Rightwing dupes chase their tails analysing and reacting to feminism

What a fucking racist for hating on straight white males

He didn't say it

once again the scum of the earth is cuckanda. americas hat needs to be destroyed.
exterminate every filthy cucknuk hook nose frog up there.
oh nvm we are cucked to.
welp game over for humanity then.
here comes the 1000 years of darkness v.2.0

Ain't no grave gonna hold the American Public back from voting in our next President Donald J. Trump. Watch epic video.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DiPV-XSZBnA

The only parts to analyze are the destruction of your culture and the danger the leftists pose. They put themselves in the rather absolute position of having to be analyzed solely by external characteristics because there is nothing rational internal at all.

>Sup Forums
>actually reading articles

He never says "I will not appoint straight white males to the supreme court." Furthermore farther down in the article itself.

>And so Mr. Trudeau’s attention may yet turn to white males. Among the leading candidates in that category are Justice Marc Richard of the New Brunswick Court of Appeal and Chief Justice Michael MacDonald of the Nova Scotia Court of Appeal.

Fuck Sup Forums Trudeau may be making some questionable decisions, but you guys really need to learn to fucking "read" the articles sometimes and stop taking the bait.

>> wont appoint straight white male
>> is a straight white male

Sounds like you need to quit

Appointing someone for a high level job that will impact peoples lives based on the gender and race of the person and not the merit is incredibly retarded.

That sounds incredibly racist, and sexist.