So was GLOW good or nah?

So was GLOW good or nah?

Yeah it was pretty good

LIKE MILK

it had some funny moments. way better than oitnb.

also I want betty Gilpin to be my mommy.

show is good, brie looks like a 40 year old in it tho. still qt without makeup I guess

Never thought I'd feel bad for Dave Franco but here we are

>oitnb
what?

orange is the new black. different show from the same creator.

Damn, she's going to look like Janeane Garofalo within the next ten years.

was a pleasant surprise

No, it's more like she lost a ton of weight/built muscle for the role and that always seems to make some people look much older

surprisingly good. alison brie looks like shit but shes pretty funny in it

Somebody post den titties

the ketchup womb goof scene was the funniest thing ive watched in a long time

M*ds are on a banning spree, not worth risking it

Does nigger get spaced?

Watched all ten episodes and it left zero impact. Soundtrack is nice. That's about it,

Na, she needs a bunch of awful tats for that.

I really enjoyed it. It was fun, had interesting characters and wasn't overly preachy while still getting the message across.

I thought Alison Brie was the worst part though

this is how i felt too

MILK

It has it's moments. the first episode it's a testament to brie commitment with the character and the power of Rotschilds money.

SJW pandering garbage that late millenials eat up
fuck off

its not bad. Its not really all that funny despite its advertisement

Actually found the 2012 documentary to be better, all the best parts of the show are in it (old lady tag-team) and is like 1/5 the time investment.

>Alison will never be absolutely perfect like in the last seasons of mad men ever again
I FOCUS ON THE PAIN

I really enjoyed it. Was bretty gud

Better than Dyke Prison. The main character is an asshole. 80's as fuck.

>mfw after 9 episodes Sam finally talks about his script

Unexpected as fuck

Just let it go

i cant get past episode 3 because i find it so boring

I want to FUCK keith

i want soviet alison to bully me

Remeber her as she was lads not what she sadly has become ;(

OUTTA MY WAY ALISON BRIE FUCKING SHIT

Oh yeah that fucking script.

it was pretty good

>that car wash scene

Good god. She used to be so hot. A legit 10/10

Yeah it was, Sup Forums has been on edgemode lately, just watch a few episodes and see for yourself

I legit want a season 2 just for the interactions between Sam and her. There's a lot of potential for them

She was hot in the final episode with proper makeup. Which means the makeup was all you really thought was hot in the first place.

out of my way american fucking shits

there's not much to complain about this show, there's no typical netflix sjw forced crap in it like there was in sens8. some people probably aren't going like it but there's nothing forced down your throat with this, it's surprising actually.

mommy coming through

First four episodes are a bit of an aimless mixed bag but it comes together a lot better than I was expecting after that.

This. There's a wolfkin character who's surprisingly well handled and it's not done in a preachy way.

>There's a wolfkin character who's surprisingly well handled
Hello, fellow not-a-furry!

Love the Dead Milkmen.

Rest in peace bae

>wolfkin

This is a thing? I thought it was just to shove tranny/pedophile acceptance down our throats like a throbbing BBC

she looks exactly like billie from boardwalk empire

prolly his fault desu

Schermerhorn is still hot as fuck

He is more jort now than man. Long and baggy.

>Artfags! Artfags! Artfags! Artfags! Choke on this you dance-a-teria types!

Well ahead of their time.... Probably still are.

im sure dave franco cares about your beta virgin existance at all kid

>defending z-list celebrities on a pakistani jort trading board
i bet your parents are proud of you

Hottest character by far

Doesn't she play Sherlock Holmes' autistic girlfriend in Elementary?

Waifu tier

She was fun as the punk fan of B movies.

Also plot twist.

Do you tards not realize she purposefully got uglier for this role? She wasn't originally going to get the part because she's too attractive and the character was written as not attractive, you can tell this very clearly in the first episode (only one I watched)

hahahaha is this fucking real or ironic?

it was shit, could not even make it through one full episode. literally a C tier vehicle for this brunette cunt

This girl looks exactly like someone in my class. Should I approach her brehs

Go for it. Just tell her you don't mind if she chokes a bit.

Start working on delivering pizzas

it was making a point that crazy people have been around since forever, and did it in a good way. she's still an alright person, you just need to get used to her being a freak, and she needs to let her guard down.

The jewish genes started to kick in i see?!

Looks exactly line this one girl from my Spanish class

PUNK ROCK GIRLLLL

JUST

I'd help drain her tits if you know what I mean

i dug the show, it was pretty entertaining. i liked they ugly-ed her up it made it more obvious that she wasn't "pretty" enough. it actually made me like her more, because you feel bad for her. instead of just thinking this pretty bitch just doesn't want to get with the program. you see desperation to make it despite the look the 80's audience wanted.

it had a bit of humor and the cast was likable.

they didn't really need to ugly her up, she looks like shit now

Am I getting meme'd, or do hermit Sup Forums virgins really think this isn't a 9/10?

Nah. It gets pretty dull, pretty fast.

yeah, FOR THE ROLE you dipshit

well she looked great in the last episiode as russian chick and looked fantastic naked. so idk what you mean. she just looked tired as shit and had no makeup, which made sense. she just constantly looked worse than every girl around her until they put make up and nice clothes on her. but if you look at melrose or american whatever, they're not hotter at all.

well except for the punk girl she was cute as fuck. and maybe the british girl, she looked okay.

I posted it and I do, I chose that pic in particular over others because I like boobsweat

Yep, she's an old Jew now!!!FACT!!!

Hard pass on this show even if I like Brie sexually. Painful to watch most stuff created in the last ten years. SJW/gay shit in my cheerios for every show. No big deal though. I download what I want or stream it now anyways. Popping chubs watching Christina Applegate in her youth on MWC. Good times.

Nice man, good post. Looking for the subscribe button to this great blog but did tumblr move it? Let me know.

I just got back from vidcon so give me a day before I link my blog

It was a fun good time.