John McCain's career - Press F to Pay Respects

Thanks to the hard work of Chuck C Johnson and Wesearchr.

We have finally found John "songbird" mccain's vietnam broadcast. This is a HUGE deal that will HOPEFULLY (with your help) end his fucking jew loving career once and for all. His primary is coming up and we need to propagate this EVERYWHERE.

We have the potential to change history here. But we need to really work hard spreading this.

Some background. John mccain is touted as "the voice of veterans and POW's"

The reality is he was a spoiled little shit tom cruise wannabe who graduated at the bottom of his class and rekt a bunch of aircraft. Some accuse him of giving the vietnamese information

But thats not the worst thing he did. While serving in the senate he went out of his way to hide information on POW's still overseas. Many have suggested the reason for this is they might know about how john mccain betrayed his country.

We now have proof this little rat sang like a bird while captured in vietnam.

youtube.com/watch?v=xNuNiU-Ip3c

>gotnews.com/true-story-wesearchr-uncovered-senjohnmccain-vietnam-propaganda-tapes-50-years-silence/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2008/oct/14/uselections2008-johnmccain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump, fucking autists don't understand how big this is. Clearly happening scale.

We've already had a couple threads on this and technically he didn't do anything wrong and there aren't solid records of him giving away secrets.

We can still blow this up so people will think he's an asshole

>We've already had a couple threads on this
Bull fucking shit, this was released yesterday and there hasn't been a single fucking thread on it.
>technically he didn't do anything wrong
Making propaganda for the enemy isn't violating the law?
> there aren't solid records of him giving away secrets
What the fuck are you talking about? If he violated one law, if broke one rule, why would you assume he didn't break any others?

Bump because it's newsworthy

Can't blame him though. I'd say anything if I was kidnapped, too

Most who claim otherwise are full of shit. Also, if they really did give him medical treatment then he's just stating facts

how did he lose to obama

>I'd say anything if I was kidnapped, too
When you take an oath as a soldier, you swear to resist, some thing even if death or torture is the penalty. Its the same concept as swearing to obey orders, even if it means you must die. That's what soldiers do, countries have laws for this. He can't say or do anything to stay alive just because he's a POW, no matter how much you feel like it would suck. War is a shitty business, grown men know what they are getting into even before basic trainings are finished.

Great post user, fuck that ISIS loving nigger (and I don't mean Obama this time)

YES!!!!!!

Fuck McCain, I hope he is defeated in the upcoming primary.

He's a boring old coot who chose quite possibly the worst VP in American history. McCain's just a globalist shill who probably colluded with the Dems to get Obama in.

because bush had just been the worst american president in history (up to the time) and the republicans had cucked up the whole country with the 9/11, the iraq war, the housing bubble and the stock market collapsing

bump

Spread this info everywhere burger bros. Ryan is most likely going to win against Nehlen next Tuesday but we have a very good chance of McCain being defeated.

Him and Lindsay Graham NEED TO GO!

>Trumpkins attacking their own party
>Again

>Cuckservatives
>Not being against Trump or the "new" Republican party

Found the shill

kek

>and rekt a bunch of aircraft.
there's more to it than that.

i got pissed that all his liberal friends threw him under the bus to get Magic Mulatto-Man elected(why you should just ignore all the Trump slander). but then McCain started to really go to shit after 2010 and at this point nothing of value would be lost

IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE
TRUMP ENDORSED MCCAIN LAST NIGHT.
LOOK IT UP
I REPEAT
TRUMP ENDORSED MCCAIN

4D Chess move

Endorse the establishment, watch them crash and burn, get his own supporters in. It shows he can be "reasoned" with to the other Globalists and then the useful idiots think they damaged Trump not knowing it was his plan all along.

This, Trump shills are so out of touch. What a mess!!

CTR go kys

thanks for correcting the record

lmao'ing at your whole campaign senpai

>doesn't know senpai is filtered

CAUGHT THE SHILL

Aaaaaaand

>this is how filled with morons pol has become

There have only been 3 other threads. Not a lot considering that this information could potentially destroy the career of one of the most important American politicians.

>Y-Y-Y-You're stupid!!!
>I won't tell you why, though... That's h-hard, I guess...

No you're only supposed to last a certain amount of time, long enough for your fellow troops and their officers to know they've been compromised on their positions. No one can stand up to real torture.

>as if it matters
God spare my ass of these pathetic welps. I will drink so much tears on election night. You only have your own arrogance to blame.

The RusMan is right guys, we have a code of conduct that specifically detail what to do when you're a POW.

I can expect a PFC or Lance Corporal but not from an NCO or an Officer like McCain, unless he was a shit officer.

>t. Muhreen

We're trying to destroy the old Republican party. They are nothing but globalist Anti American traitors that should be lined up by a wall and shot.

Not even remotely true

I've a ferric tape full of his broadcasts in storage. Got them from a person within SOF magazine years and years ago. Didn't realise this was a hen's tooth.

So that includes Trump? At least you're being consistent

Are you just going to sit there and contradict him like a sniveling chimp, or are you going to offer evidence? Moron.

Trump is not a Republican. That's why he has so much support.

>you have to provide evidence to prove common knowledge. Either way you're still a shill.

>Trump is not a Republican

What did he men by this?

bump

The old republican party is shit. You ask for jobs they go and waste a term on abortion. You ask the Dems to bring jobs, instead they turn it into a all-out war against civil rights.

It's either a third party or it's Trump. Sanders is a sell out, Clinton is a disgustingly corrupt, Merkel-Tier authoritarian shit-bag. Cruz is a rat. Jeb is a Bush and will never get elected because of that, sadly. Jill Stein can't hash it against Clinton and her powers of rigging everything. Warren is a cuck.

McCain was never tortured.

>Jill Stein
The bitch who wants to abolish borders? I'd want to gas every one of her voters for both being stupid enough to vote 3rd party and stupid enough to vote for Jill Stein.

Military codes of conduct are not common knowledge. This man claims to be a marine. You claim to be jack shit. This man elaborated upon his claim. You elaborated upon dick. I trust him more than you because I'm a reasonable person. If you can't change that then get the fuck out. You deserve to be called a shill if all you can do is contradict people without offering proof. Such a miserable creature wouldn't be capable of doing anything other than shilling, even if it tried.

Is he still relevant? i honestly thought he might have been dead by now

pull it man.

He meant:

>Trump is not a Neo-con

Wait a fucking second!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Are you trying to tell me a politician, a republican politician non the less, has questionable ethics and... and he is a vengeful liar?

I don't believe it!

>This man claims to be a marine. You claim to be jack shit.

Gee do you think people would go on the Internet just to spread lies?

bump

You aren't seeing the whole picture
>endorse RINOs
>when you get into office, have someone in the media who secretly supports you expose all the dirt on said RINOs
>express anger and demand your AG start indictment proceedings
>arrest them all
>no one can say you're participating in partisan politics due to them being on your "side"
>use the decimation of the RINOs to show yourself as the law and order president and make everyone think twice before participating in such corruption
>subtly work to primary out or remove members who participated in corruption affiliated with other groups to clean House.

Your retarded trump likes McCain now

Yes, considering that you're trying to manufacture dissent.

Let me elaborate upon a psychological phenomenon for you: If 3 people are in a room and all 3 of them agree with each other, then they will all leave with a more zealous belief in what they agreed upon. If, however, even 1 person does not agree, then they will all leave with a more neutral opinion. It does not matter what they were talking about or whether there were any facts that inspired the disagreement. No matter how well the 2 people put their arguments, no matter how much their position seemed to be common sense, all it takes is this one person saying "No." only once to manipulate the consensus. Reasonable people, uninformed of this phenomenon, can't help but wonder why the 1 dissented. They decide that he must have had some reason, even if he didn't express it.

So when I see you here just saying "No." to people, I get quite perturbed. I can't help but think that some innocent person is going to walk away thinking that there's some reason to dissent even when you haven't given any. If you aren't deliberately trying to abuse this psychological phenomenon, then I can only call you a natural shill.

What are POWs supposed to do?

Aren't they pretty much instructed to give up their information if captured?

Nigga, do you expect me to read all that shit?

SERE training isn't about being able to tolerate torture. Its about lasting until your comrades can be clear of the area and change any codes/locations/information that you will give away. One of the first things they teach is that everyone talks. The point is to last out as long as you can and to give out the most sensitive information last so you can give your comrades time.

If this is true don't just post it on Sup Forums. Send it to a bunch of aternative media sites, like Breinbart. Sup Forums is going through a combination of summer and shills and wont be the same until the elections pass

Wasn't he that guy who said "today we are all Georgians" then Georgia tried to wipe out South Ossetia? Surtainly a dickhead.

Still better than Clinton. I don't understand the Liberal mentality fully. You choose a slimy mob boss from Arkansas yet you have so many other choices if you are shopping around for a president with a vagina.

Both republican and dem. There is no excuse for this. And people will vote Clinton just because she has a vagina.

Yes.

Trump is always right

Didn't Mccain literally kill a hundred of his own men on an aircraft carrier?

If you're responsible for top secret information, you have to take some torture course where they beat you up and molest you until you break.

God I hate his voice.

Officially it was an accident, but then officially the attack on the USS Liberty was also an accident, and McCain's father was one of the guys in charge of deciding that...

There are deeper accusations that he gave up American positions. Any records supporting that were probably written and Vietnamese (so no one gives a shit)and burned as a condition of a trade deal.

Nice thread

eh, if it was between having my butthole removed with a rusty knife or making this broadcast I'd say this shit too

Was thinking the same thing, sounds different from American accents today somehow

Have my bump

>he didn't do anything wrong

IF you ever had any doubts as to whether or not you were a faggot... they should be all gone now as I promise you... you are.

>pic related

any man who will suck his enemy's dick to live another day just so he can suck it again tomorrow... is a piece of shit.

ESPECIALLY one who brands himself repeatedly as some sort of honorable tough guy who loves his nation more than anything.

Would you also cover it up to the point of blocking attempts to recover POWs left behind because you don't want them accusing you?

>ESPECIALLY one who brands himself repeatedly as some sort of honorable tough guy who loves his nation more than anything.

So like when Trump endorsed Ryan and Mc.Cain just yesterday because his campaign was on the ropes?

>I-I-I'm not a shill!
>I just REALLY want you all to know that Trump sucks!
>I don't CARE that it has nothing to do with the thread! Shut up!!

>record/broadcast propaganda for the enemy
>nothing wrong

I just searched for Mccain tape. Nothing. Mccain Vietnam nothing. Mccain Vietnam tape, all fringey sites. Do we get different results in Sweden? No major outlet reports this?

> he's saying things I don't like, he must be a shill!

Rather that you're coming into a thread which has nothing to do with Trump in order to shill against Donald Trump. Are you saying that you shill on accident? You might be retarded, then.

I've always thought of this guy as an asshole.
A lap dog for the religious right.

Don't get me wrong. I don't think that way about all vets but, I do think so about this one.

I will always remember McCain as the asshole who tried to kill the UFC and all MMA but then once it became popular, he took credit for "cleaning it up" when he did literally nothing.

NO fucking 80 year old should be elected to a new six year term. Jesus Christ...

>Do we get different results in Sweden?
You get very different results in Sweden.

Wow I am now a #CruzMissile

US Army soldier here. That has literally never been taught in any SERE class I've done.

I'm not talking about SERE training, I'm talking about the promise a soldier makes. It is similar in many countries:
>to resist
>not to make deals with the enemy for lesser sentence or privilege
>not to star in enemy propaganda, and to demoralize your own comrade
>to attempt escape whenever possible
A soldier is not supposed to bargain with the enemy to be comfy.

Sure but I what I mean is, do you get the same result for this story, i. e., general stories and encyclopaedia entries about the Senator that happen to have the word, "tape" in them for Mccain tape, stories about his Vietnam service but nothing about his treason for Mccain Vietnam and no major news stories for Mccain Vietnam tape?

It is within Kentucky Staat in Amerika. A sticky wicket to pull from here.

Why wouldn't his opponent light a fire under this and force the major media to cover it (assuming that it's only being reported by podunk websites as my internet search from here (perhaps falsely) indicates?

This faggot was the son of an admiral mind you.

"Name rank and number is all your getting from me"

" Nuygen go get the cordless drill"

I'm sure you would bravely hold out.

The people who are getting angry at this have no idea what it's like to be hung from a meat hook and tortured every day for five years. Most of the permavirgins on Sup Forums know nothing about war.

Probably because it's days old and nobody knows if it's genuine or not.

Bumping this bastard back to hell.

You've got a creative imagination

theguardian.com/world/2008/oct/14/uselections2008-johnmccain

Who cares. Fuck John McCain. The VietCong should have finished him off and done the world a favor.

Read the fucking thread retard. Also,

Not only that, the Viet-Cong were famous for holding POWs in cells with terrible flock wallpaper (which clashed heavily with the kitsch curtains and bedding), a poorly sprung divan, and no tea/coffee making facilities. The catering was insipid and uninspired, the service cold and impersonal; and TV reception was generally patchy too.