Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GH1ruMGpTVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she was cute

>non-animated gif

y u do dis

She was the best part >:(

>that's the joke

Worst character in any show ever, Michael was retarded but at least he was funny.
She was an ugly, annoying cunt.

show went to shit after Michael left.

Did Sup Forums care that she broke up with Andy?

Pam is #1 red haired cutie on show.

Erin is butt

Honestly he had it coming. She found out he had an ex-gf so that was already a massive red flag... somehow

Erin was okay, Andy was the problem. Her random non-sequiters and lack of common social knowledge could be funny sometimes.

It isn't funny

he was pretending to be retarded to keep himself from being depressed

Best office girl coming through.

I'd totally fuck her with the strength of two hardy boys

>"How did you do it? How did you capture what it was really like? How we felt and how made each other laugh and how we got through the day? How did you do it? Also, how do cameras work?"

Hahahaha what a freaking retard she doesn't even know how cameras work that's gold

Wait I don't either

There's a reason Ellie Kemper has her own tv show while Jenna Fischer is divorced and doing photoshoots for Good Housekeeping. Erin is based Office girl. Pam is 4th at best.

is this the Karen love thread??????

>don't mention show name because it is fucking trash
Kill ypurself Shmidt

Don't you have some tweets to make pam?

yeah because ellie started her career by being an actual whore for old men in a secret society by sucking them all off to win the Veiled Prophet Ball to become the Queen of love and beauty

Then suddenly she was in show business

Sounds like a made-up statement? Look it up

>that blowjob girl video
this user knows whats up

>ugly
>only funny if you're dumb
>destructively stupid
>literally ruins other people's plans/secrets through sheer unfunny retardation
>makes diarrhea jokes and Sup Forums still thinks she's hot
>can't do her job correctly

>only endearing quality of Erin is her father-daughter relationship with Michael
>Michael leaves the show before it goes anywhere

youtu.be/GH1ruMGpTVY

Link

Doesn't everyone go to a secret ball with their masked family to be paraded around for the gratification of others?

Maybe Jenna should have given some blowjobs herself. Might have a career today.

Someone post it

I skip over every scene with Andy. I hate Ed Helms so fucking much. Annoying, talentless, insipid pathetic cunt who ruined every scene he was in.

Jenna couldn't even get a cameo on Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. Even if she blew everyone in hollywood.

wasn't andy gay?

i actually saw that bj girl video after i saw her in the office. had a hardon with those pearly whites chomping on my balls

I feel exactly the same way.

>implying he's not just a phoneposter who failed to download the whole gif

Yeah Andy really is a tryhard faggot

Literally nobody cares about your opinion.

Can't wait for Cedar Rapids 2, Ed.

That is literally the point of his character you mong.

100%
he's funny in the first thing you see him in, and then you realise he plays the same fucking character every fucking time with no subtlety or craft

I don't like Pam, this doesn't change the fact she is fucking aids, annoying and worth nothing more than a quick run through
>he watches jimmy schmidt hahhahagagahhaahhahahahahshshahahahahahahaha fuck me you're an ugly cunt

u ok senpai?

>jimmy schmidt

That would actually be amazing. Same premise as Kimmy Schmidt, but not so focused on females and gays. Just a regular normal straight guy that was stuck in a bunker and normal hetero characters.

She was old

So many people seem to feel this way, now I can't unfeel it when I see him.

Especially after I saw him live and he just played bluegrass 3/4 of the show. Fuck that guy and his vanity projects. At least Steve Martin can play the instrument a little, although he was the original Ed Helms tbqh.

>Especially after I saw him live and he just played bluegrass 3/4 of the show

Wait he can actual play? I thought it was like CGI and/or dubbed over or something

I found him funny at first but when they made him a manager i fucking can't stand him

>damaged young girl with parent issues
>gets into bad relationships with both her bosses

some good comedy there

Pam is brunette with highlights.

Possibly, but in the show, it's alluded that she's a redhead.

In s03e14 "Ben Franklin", there's the scene where Dwight is ordering the stripper, and he asks Jim about the hair color
>"...what do you think redhead or brunette?"
Pam (redhead) and Karen (brunette) are within earshot and want to hear his answer. He obviously can't say redhead because he's in a relationship with Karen, but he secretly wants to show Pam he wouldn't choose Karen so he responds,
>"Blonde."

Therefore cementing the fact that Pam, Jim and others, do consider Pam being red-haired canon.

Anybody else got the sand to try to debate me on inconsequential facts that are actually canon on the Office?

I noticed this too but I read it more as Jim wanting to avoid digging himself deeper with either of them because they were both pissed & within earshot at the time so he chose something neutral

Uh, good work, user.

Also, Cathy a best even if she is a homewrecker no one remembers.

>choosing Pam over Karen
smfh there isn't a universe where someone would ever ever pick a crazy cheating whore over some sweet brown mocha fuck this shit

Putting aside true love, why would you choose somebody who wants to torment you with passive-aggressive long talks about your relationship, over somebody you actually enjoy talking to and having fun with?

If not Pam, then choose literally any other girl but Karen.

Pam forever though

Katy a best Pam cheated on Roy, got fat and turned into an entitled cunt

jfc Pam let it go, The Office is over

>Putting aside true love, why would you choose somebody who wants to torment you with passive-aggressive long talks about your relationship, over somebody you actually enjoy talking to and having fun with?

That's exactly why Jim should have picked Karen.

Katy was a low class herpes-ridden cheerleader gold digger

And she has mega bunions

I love how people shit on Robert California but always give this cunt a pass cause 'HAHaahHAH so quirky shes just like me!!!'

Not to mention her incredidbly normie humor show Kimmy whatever the fuck.

This bitch is loaded with money since she was born why the fuck is she acting anyways. (seriously look it up shes the heir to a bunch of shit). Probably how she got her foot through the door in the first place.

Robert California is unironically one of my favorite characters in the show. The complete lack of subtlety is great.

Erin was a weird addition. She acted like a middle school girl but she was always dating weirdo men.

only irl

That was some of the worst forced drama I've ever seen. I think we were supposed to just accept it because Erin is a fucking weirdo.

still not as shit as andy

erin was fucking her brother so she didnt care that much about boyfriends