Trump jumps back up in latest Reuters poll

Clinton lead reduced back down to within the margin of error.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKCN10G2BQ

The game is back on lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/06/10/upshot/there-are-more-white-voters-than-people-think-thats-good-news-for-trump.html
ipsos-na.com/news-polls/pressrelease.aspx?id=7333
nytimes.com/2015/06/21/opinion/sunday/whats-the-matter-with-polling.html
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trump-polls-20151221-story.html
anepigone.blogspot.com/2016/07/reuters-ipsos-polling-more-democrats.html
anepigone.blogspot.com/2016/07/more-than-50-of-respondents-in-latest.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So NOW the polls are correct and unskewed? Man, trumpfags are literally the most retarded people in this world, and this world has Indians.

This is the same shit as Brexit. The liberal media is only showing what they want to show you.

u mad m8?

No you faggot. If the (((Reuters))) poll is within the margin of error it means Trump us leading by around 4 point.

no, they are still incorrect and skewed poolad.
trump likely has a significant lead in reality.

Clinton isn't leading anything.

I can not believe that we are looking a 4 to 8 years of Hillary Clinton! All on the weak, undisciplined shoulders of a thin, orange skinned moron! Higher taxes and open borders here we come!

>jumps back
>still trailing

u wut m8

>polls skewed against Trump
>Still within 3% of Shillary
>Hurr durr why is Sup Forums happy?
They don't teach real math in designated shitting country do they?

Everyone already knows Clinton will lose PA,Michigan,Wisconsin, among others. Dems were sttupid enough to nominate a candidate who can't win those voters.

Then if they can already skew the polls, why don't they skew it again? After all, their intent is to demoralize his voter base.

They can't show 0% because then no one would trust them. But they can show him remaining at the same % as last week, why aren't they doing it now? If the polls are skewed why are the numbers up?

Wtf i love polls now

>Polls skewed against trump
>within 3% of Shillary

>polls are skewed but they'll show any increase in Trump's votes at all and not further decrease it

LITERALLY EVERY FUCKING TIME SOME BRAINDEAD FAGGOT SAYS THIS

DO YOU FUCKING REALIZE HOW INACCURATE / RIGGED POLLS WORK??? IT'S THE SAME AS LEANING ON A SCALE

JUST BECAUSE TRUMP IS DOING BETTER OR LEADING DOESN'T MEAN THAT THE POLL MAGICALLY IS NOT RIGGED ANYMORE. IT JUST MEANS THAT HIS LEAD IS SO MASSIVE THAT IT SHOWS THROUGH EVEN A BIASED POLL

HOW FUCKING RETARDED DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS SIMPLE CONCEPT???

Because it has to do with the way they're skewed. They don't just outright throw Trump votes in the trash (although I'm sure 1-2 of them do). It's the methodology they use: assumptions about demographics which are not true (i.e. not including enough whites in the poll).

>There Are More White Voters Than People Think. That’s Good News for Trump.
nytimes.com/2016/06/10/upshot/there-are-more-white-voters-than-people-think-thats-good-news-for-trump.html

Considering how impossible it is to even try to have a reasonable discussion about anything without being labelled rayciss, it doesn't surprise me that people aren't admitting who they plan to vote for. The polls are complete bullshit. Don't tell democrats tho. Let them think they are winning. We all know it's gonna be a landslide victory for trump.

Because it has to be done covertly. Can only cheat so many times at the poker table before you are murdered for it.

>The polls are complete bullshit. Don't tell democrats tho

they are fully aware

one of the DNC advisors was on Fox last month and said they were very concerned about how the Brexit polling was all wrong

they are shitting themselves over Trump's "silent" voting block

>polls are rigged
>but they can only rig them by a few percent
>so when Trump is losing he's tied but when he's tied he's winning
Lmaoing at this cognitive dissonance

Say it with me
CANT ILL THE HILL

He just needs his advisors to help make sure he keeps it on the steady and doesn't get bogged down in personal attacks or faux pases.

The problem is now the democrats know to try and stoke that by having pet minorities attack him in order to get his blood up.

The game was never "off" lad.

Do you understand the purpose of rigging? Is it not to demoralize Trump voters to stay at home? If they can rig the polls slightly, why can't they do it heavily? If all of them are rigged (this point has been repeated here ad nauseum) they can just change the methodology together and there would be no inconsistency between the polls and no one would be wiser. Any claims of rigging will be immediately dismissed as conspiracies.

Why? If all of them are rigged they can keep pushing his % down and there would be no inconsistency. If all of them aren't rigged then Trump was actually down last week (which you deny)

if they constantly keep changing the methodology they would get caught, even more than now, on this level they can hide it, barely.

Why is it rocket science to the poo in loos that you can still be happy for jumps in rigged polls?

#TRUMP 2016

MAKE. AMERICA. GREAT. AGAIN.

>We can shift the polls 10% (according to longroom)
>But we can't shift them 11%

You already alluded to the answer in a previous post. Let's just look at the methodology of this latest ""poll"":

ipsos-na.com/news-polls/pressrelease.aspx?id=7333

"These are findings from an Ipsos poll conducted for Thomson Reuters July 30- August 3, 2016. For the survey, a sample of 1,631 Americans, including 735 Democrats, 572 Republicans, and 191 Independents ages 18+ were interviewed online. "

So what do we have here? 45% Democrats and 35% Republicans -- a 10 point difference.

>inb4 there are more Dems than muh Repubs
Maybe, but not by THAT much. According to Gallup that gap has been steadily shrinking since the 2014 election and now stands at 28 to 28.

So what should they do when Trump is winning in a landslide? Do they sample even MORE Democrats? Do they throw even more white voters in the trash?

They can only rig the poll so hard before even geniuses like you are calling bullshit, and then the psychological effect they're going for is gone.

Not all of the polls are 100% "rigged." It's more like they know their methodology has becoming more shitty and inaccurate over the years, and they're going to do fuck all to change it because it's too expensive and it favors Clinton anyway.

>What’s the Matter With Polling?
nytimes.com/2015/06/21/opinion/sunday/whats-the-matter-with-polling.html

>Polls may actually underestimate Trump's support, study finds
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trump-polls-20151221-story.html

Because jumps the poll isn't as rigged as you thought.

I am amazed how much importance regular Americans put on polls, like they are some word of God. Who the fuck bases their vote on how many other people are voting for the candidate?

We've all found out that their demographic mixtures are totally out of whack.

Specifically, Reuters, who's consistently shown the largest Hillary lead, has used polls with 50% Democrats, 36% Republican, 13% Independent. That's absurd. In 2012, 38% of voters were Democrats, 32% were Republicans, and 29% were Independents according to exit polls. Guess which candidate leads independents?

>anepigone.blogspot.com/2016/07/reuters-ipsos-polling-more-democrats.html
>anepigone.blogspot.com/2016/07/more-than-50-of-respondents-in-latest.html

That's just one trick they use. Now Reuters is removing the "no choice" option.

>Who the fuck bases their vote on how many other people are voting for the candidate?
Come on, Pajeet. You telling me you have no experience with low IQ sheep in that poohole of a country? You're being thick on purpose or you're a teenager.

>Now Reuters is removing the "no choice" option.
Doesn't that indicate that when a gun is pressed to their head people will vote for Clinton? Not that I agree with them, but that's what the data indicates.

>So what do we have here? 45% Democrats and 35% Republicans -- a 10 point difference.

I think they've set up this 10% fake lead just in case wiki drops another turd on Clinton. They changed the methodology literally the same week as julian promised another bombshell to come.

That way they can absorb the hit and not be 20 points behind Trump afterwards. It's pre-emptive damage control.

True, but it's forcing people to vote who still haven't decided. They may decide not to vote in the end.

Nope. little trump has lost it all. he was a plant from hilldawg. jills a joke, gaarys a gay. bernies a filthy jew. THERE IS NO HOPE.
BETTER JOIN ISIS NOW. AND START WW3 fuck you fbi

That's my point. The low IQ sheep would be those who don't attach any importance to polls. Their candidate is down 90 points, but they'll still vote for them, that's what makes them low IQ sheep.

For example recently there an election in the state of Tamil Nadu, where the incumbent was losing in ALL the polls, but she won with a resounding victory because her low IQ sheep voted for her despite the polls.

OH! So all of a sudden the polls matter again?

Switching to the winning team is something idiots do.

Read the thread you stupid fucking faggot

In reality Trump is leading by at least thirty.

Doesn't matter. Don't trust any polls ever

I wonder who's at fault for that?

probably. it's just an ever so light touch of +4-5 Clinton handicap...easily achieved with their hilarious assumptions about the American electorate.

So when a poll shows Clinton is ahead by 10, it's safe to assume Trump is actually down by about 5 points. But when they're tied you know Trump is already winning.

Ever notice how hill shills don't actually think about anything? They're all retarded so they just parrot the same arguments. Like how they all repeat the meme about Trump's bankruptcies...because none of them know two shits about business.

One of my friend's buddies in LA actually thought that Trump could not build a wall on the border, not because of political reasons, but because it "we don't have enough materials or technology to actually build a wall." Where did he get that? Some stupid engineering site where a hill shill seeded some giant lie, which they all pick up and spread.

They're little unthinking zombies who repeat things.

>Can't ill the Hill

Low energy. Trump is winning everything right now.

Explains why they are still desperately trying to sway opinion in the media. They just don't get it that the more they try, the worse they make it for themselves. It's amazing to watch.

>and then the psychological effect they're going for is gone.

Yep. It reminds me so much of what grocery stores do. They over inflate the price, put it on sale "saving you" money. Subconsciously believing that you got a deal while they juggle this formula UP until they get the opium price people will pay while still selling a massive quantity.

kek. freudian slip.

REALLY MAKES ME THINK

CTR ON SUICIDE WATCH

If trump is ever slightly ahead on Reuters that means he's very far ahead, as it is known they're biased.

>hur durr he's winning even when he's losing
This is what Trumpfags actually believe

correct, he's winning even when he's (((losing))) in the polls

>durrrrr #I'mWifHer....I can't even think for myself DERP

You don't know how polls are rigged, do you?

They don't just take the poll and then add 10% to who they want to win, they select the people they poll in order to avoid getting a properly representative number. For example blacks and hispanics vote dem more than whites, but whites vote substantially more than blacks or hispanics (with the exception of obama elections where most blacks voted but Clinton's no nigger as much as she tries to be)

Basically if you do subtle things like get people into your poll proportionally to their percentage of the overall population without adjusting for likelihood to actually vote you're skewing the numbers. It's never something blatantly obvious because Americans aren't all street-shitting monkeys.