youtube.com/watch?v=S7yDrlx04iI
youtu.be/Z_b3tLBiaXw
youtube.com/watch?v=VI-Lukyr4UY
youtube.com/watch?v=gyHnatbXl5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It makes sense now.

did you finish cleaning my boots?

1st for jumping man

Forget getting an answer for who killed Laura - we never will know - the biggest mystery is what happened to that guy.

When is he going to appear? I hope he has preserved that ridiculous laugh.

no, what are you gonna do to me now, big daddy?

Part 12

he was in episode 8. you can see his shadow in the convenience store after the nuke. Some

what was that whole segment about, anyway?
was it a inside joke that made its way to the script?

:c

So Bob is back in the lodge now?

Was pic related a cuck?

Nope, that was the peak of a woodsman's cap.

The sole purpose for the scene was so Lynch could hcnyL Shelly.

Nice triples frenlo!

Guys tagline for ep 12 is "Let's rock".
Either a callback to Deer Meadow or maybe Coop is back.

No he went back in time to get a new host.

>two weeks until next episode
>no good memes
>no Dougie bf to fondle my grapes

what the fuck am I supposed to do?

Dont you lie to me! *bites teeth, laughs*

Reminder that Lynch references BOB in DumbLand.

youtube.com/watch?v=S7yDrlx04iI

give me a rundown

yes

youtu.be/Z_b3tLBiaXw

Let's have some common decency guys... When an overweight character is being referenced, can't we just use their name or at least be decent humans in the way we describe them... In the last episode there was a woman who was a little overweight but nonetheless an absolutely beautiful woman. However, more often than not, since Sunday, I've seen her referred to as fat woman, fat lady, fat girl, fat bitch, and, finally, the grammatically lazy fatwoman. Not only do we know this actresses name, Joy Nash, but her character also had a name listed in the credits! Stop being lazy and mean please! The Twin Peaks community is supposed to be nice and welcoming as it has been for 25 years.

That guy creeps me the fuck out.

I can fondle your grapes if you know what I mean

>an egg hatches
>weird bug slime thing inside
>turns into woman's face and mouth
>gold ball comes out of

The gold ball is identical to the one from the show, everything else looks like it got an HD remake

she fat tho

Wasnt he left with a poisonous spider about to bite him?

lardass

I think he is a cutie who would never hurt a fly

I like calling her fat though.

>It's just used as an introduction to a shitty Roadhouse band

David Lynch can eat my dick up til he hiccups after this last dumbass episode what a joke

>[Autistic Screeching]

c:

This would be a new low for canon if people accepted it

twin peaks steal from break bads?

Not what happens in it, nog. What's this from. Just some random obscure Lynch short?

>Who I was I will never be again
youtube.com/watch?v=VI-Lukyr4UY

>Weird bug

BeelzeBOB

A moderately satisfactory alternative to 1st

hellllloooooOOOooo dougiE, Im cozy :3

This is a Reddit comment I know, but the fact that he can only see "fat" as an insult and not just a descriptor is pretty telling.

I like jokes

No, don't ruin it for me faggot.

so if Bob came out of bad coop's belly, what is left of Bad coop's body? are bad coop and dougie gonna have a fusion hah moment and then good coop will return?

Oh I don't know, this general could do far worse.

WAH?

>In the last episode there was a woman who was a little overweight but nonetheless an absolutely beautiful woman.

What if now we have 2 retarded Coops

Mr. Jeffries...

"The" Twin Peaks.

Ben Hawkins failed his task. The false sun exploded over trinity. So it was that the fate of mankind came to rest on the trembling shoulders of the most reluctant of saviors. Now it's up to Dougie.

Whaaaaaaat

So does this mean we're finally going to meet the 'real' Dougie Jones, then? Is that who's occupying Cooper's original body now?

i was under the impression that dougie was already gone and good coop is just stuck playing dougie because of mistaken identity and because he's still retarded from being outside of reality for so long

Doppelcoop and Dougiecoop Potara fuse into Perfect Coop and squeeze Ike's hands off, then get in a threesome with pissfu, Naomi Watts, and hot black gf.

Absolutely disgusting

Wasn't Dougie sucked back into the Lodge before Coop came out?

I can get behind this

The real Dougie went into the Lodge and turned into a gold ball. We've been following the actual Cooper, who is just retarded now.

Oh shit is he going to perform this in the Bang Bang Bar?

>and, finally, the grammatically lazy fatwoman

>then get in a threesome with pissfu, Naomi Watts, and hot black gf.
>pissfu
I love that this is what she will be known as from now on until the sun burns out
youtube.com/watch?v=gyHnatbXl5s

that's a foursome you retard

Is this canon?

>yfw this is the ending of the series

naomi watts isn't my mum

He cucked and was cucked. Like basically everyone else in town.

Yes, and I'm theorising that maybe (mental)Dougie will be placed in (physical)Cooper, as (mental)BOB appears to have been removed from (physical)Cooper.

Yeah, I get that. I may not have been clear in how I put it, did try, though. See above. To rephrase what you just said: we've been following (mental)Cooper in (physical)Dougie.

you want to fuck your mum?

Yep, it says in the description he will have a cameo.

lol lynch got his shit leaked on twitter i went through all his shit look what i found. pretty sure his banks have already been drained lmao

2 young, clearly fake.

Dido is the light of my black lodge

is it really even physical Dougie? I assumed even his body was gone because his clothes don't fit/change of hair

I really don't know how he has managed to keep me interested in this. If you were to describe it to me with words it would sound fucking stupid and boring but when you watch it it is just so much fun. I'm scared this is going to go to shit but it has yet to dissapoint

so what the fuck was that humming noise in the twin peaks hotel???

that's not physically Dougie. it's 100% coop.

ya'll ready for another endless 8?

i feel like lynch is mad enough to do it

So...if evil Coop is dead for a while...does that mean normal Coop will wake up now?

judy

Is it wrong of me that the first thing my eyes went to is the ass.

Directly where the anus would be.

the lodge has always had a strong connection, especially to Coop's old room given the presence of the giant and the waiter.

I'm assuming it's electrical buzzing from some sort of Lodge interference.

Electricity.

GUYS GUYS EPISODE 9 LEAK

LAURA IS BACK

I REPEAT LAURA IS BACK

This is Stolas.
Say something nice to him.

Audrey's vibrator.

>his clothes don't fit/change of hair

Dammit, that's right. Well then I don't know what the fuck. LYNCHED pretty hard.

well meme'd

it was cute the first time.

No, that's just a healthy instinct.

Yes, but then what was BOB occupying? A specially made imitation of Cooper's body? And how does that fit with BOB's interactions with Leland?